Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

Vietnam the Experience: Discussion

PM sent!

Edit: Thanks for the link, to download the mod as a whole.

Much appreciated.

well i connected today so i assume i have an updated version of vte but i have no idea how i did the update, lol.

Now that I got my latest project released, how about some Vietnam multiplayer, anyone up for a mission or more?

Pretty well done mod. Played it in like 1 day now.

Hope we'll see some more patches and more variety on cloths, helms please :D

Hope we'll see some more patches and more variety on cloths, helms please

There has been more patches in the Six-Updater now. When the VTE full version becomes available, you again get more and more updates.

VTE preview and the version in Six-Updater only includes aircav + nva, more classes will be on the full version.

some impressions from my vte-mission

Nice video, I hope to see some more dedicated VTE missions from you in the future :)

Damn, I missed that one, downloading now... please tell me that the environment sounds are still the same as in VTE for A1... I totally loved them.

Xeno

Ahh. I have the alpha version of VTE and I must say that you've done a impressive work with it. And I cant wait 'till the last version gets out. Vietnam <3

Er, so this version is the one on armaholic, with all the ported stuff?

Nope, for ArmA 2, the latest version can be found on Six-Updater.

Damn, I missed that one, downloading now... please tell me that the environment sounds are still the same as in VTE for A1... I totally loved them.

Xeno

hello xeno, would it be possible for you to port a domination mission for vte mod?

i mean when there is enough stuff implemented so we can use more vehicles and all what is needed.

right now the vte-mod lacks of popular missions like dom or warfare .

atm its only a few coop and this doesnt seem to attract enough ppl just like for vanilla arma2 :).

that would be great if you could do that :D

Edited by horror1

I've been thinking of asking Xeno about how to port many times on chat's but didn't want to bother him, because I think its documented, somewhere, even here on BIS forums I think TankBuster or someone started topic about it.

In fact I would need to port it to PMC 51km Desert terrain also, so the knowledge would do much good. We'll see :)

Anyways.

I just posted in official VTE forum that the full version development has started :)

Nope, for ArmA 2, the latest version can be found on Six-Updater.

So the full VTE? And can I use it on singleplayer?

Testing has started for the VTE full version. Soon our dedicated server will be updated so we can do some MP missions.

4hpkA.jpg

internal testing has kicked off and so far we have received very positive feedback.

development is going into full steam , we're updating rvmats , re-uvmapping re-texturing re-modeling re-placing lots of things, so expect some dev blogs over @ pmc forums within the coming weeks.

internal testing has kicked off and so far we have received very positive feedback. development is going into full steam ' date=' we're updating rvmats , re-uvmapping re-texturing re-modeling re-placing lots of things, so expect some dev blogs over @ pmc forums within the coming weeks.[/quote']

:yay: :yay:

Can't wait for some hi-res Cavalry soldiers!

"Da, da, da, da, da, daaa! Charge!"

:yay: :yay:

This mod is quite good, being one of the testers i have been able to play around with it, it is looking quite good for a beta, i'm sure when it's ready for it's public release it will be epic.

it will, unfortunately the old hueys are having their last rides soon :( i'm sure most of you have ridden in them for years.

One thing that needs to be replaced are the default BIS sounds, i have already PM'd Snake Man, but the BIS sounds are dull, boring and bring no immersion at all.

it will' date=' unfortunately the old hueys are having their last rides soon :( i'm sure most of you have ridden in them for years.[/quote']

I can has BIS Huey model, re-textured, pl0x? :D