Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

You have to use the action menu for GBUs now. Select the LGB bomb camera from your action menu and follow the onscreen instructions.

Yes Sneaker, you need to use the LGB TV camera to use these bombs. I'm considering to allow normal usage for them for next beta, but not at the moment.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

1. is it fully ace2 combatible ??

These that have tested it say so, so I guess it is.

2. when you have 2 human players in the apache and the pilot is locking in the monocle the target, will the locked target be transfert/syncroniced to the gunners monocle ?? or to the gunnersight ? would be nice so you dont have to talk what target you are looking at.

You can do that with the AH64D if the other crew member has the HUD in Hellfire-Remote mode. You lock on something, press "Special" key (default is G) and that target becomes immediately the current target of the other crew member.

You can also do that from TV camera (if you are the gunner), select a target or location and click "Xmit" button, your current locked on target or ground location will be visible by the pilot in Remote mode.

3. would it be possible that you lock targets and send/syncronice those to other ah-64 in the attack group ?

Yes, from the TV camera. Lock on a target or ground position and click Xmit button, while you keep the lock that target or ground position will be visible by any friendly unit operating in "Remote" mode.

4. when you are in cam-mode the engine sound gets louder. is that possible you lower the volume ? (is it because your viewpoint is outside the heli ?)

Yes, that's the reason. But if I lower the volume, all the sounds would be affected, including warning sounds.

hope that the heli sounds dont get lowered personally as im enjoying the new TRRotor Wing mod currently, but i may be in the minority on this as i only use single player so comms background noise isnt an issue for me. Im eagerly awaiting the next MMA and cant resist constantly checking for it.

Yes Sneaker, you need to use the LGB TV camera to use these bombs. I'm considering to allow normal usage for them for next beta, but not at the moment.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

These that have tested it say so, so I guess it is.

You can do that with the AH64D if the other crew member has the HUD in Hellfire-Remote mode. You lock on something, press "Special" key (default is G) and that target becomes immediately the current target of the other crew member.

You can also do that from TV camera (if you are the gunner), select a target or location and click "Xmit" button, your current locked on target or ground location will be visible by the pilot in Remote mode.

Yes, from the TV camera. Lock on a target or ground position and click Xmit button, while you keep the lock that target or ground position will be visible by any friendly unit operating in "Remote" mode.

Yes, that's the reason. But if I lower the volume, all the sounds would be affected, including warning sounds.

wow, really good. great work. looking forward to the release ;)

As promised, MMA 2.4B4 Ready for download ;) And dont forget to read carefully the online ReadMe.

gQ_gJTAj_cA

89N33CAFuMc

7PeAfbXrudo

2.4B4 change log:

• MMA Gamelogics now are under MMA Gamelogics, easier to locate from the editor.
  • Fixed a problem preventing locking on targets with the Javelin and high zoom levels.
  • Added MMA Rearming System (Cyborg added also configurations for all ACE2 planes and choppers).
  • AV8B2 and Su34B with specific SEAD configurations added for anti-radar missions (you can rearm with these configs from the MMA Rearming System, just select SEAD).
  • Added LOAL mode for Hellfire (present in AH64D fired from monocle). Fire and lock on later, or fire while locking on.
  • Added ECM emitter to the AH64D.
  • Added target sync between pilot and gunner for AH64D. Press special key (G by default) to transmit your target to the other crew member, he will have it immediately locked on if he has Hellfire-Remote HUD mode.
  • Adjusted Javelin trajectories.
  • AIM-9X capable of high deflection engagements (F35B).
  • AH64D setup, including outstanding custom HUD made by Defunkt.
  • AH1Z, F35B Su34 gunner, Ka52 gunner custom HMDs made by Defunkt.
  • New guidance for Metis and TOW, now you can lose control if trying too hard moves and also recover it aiming with the sight to the missile in flight.
  • Systems added for Static Metis, TOW Tripod, Static Stinger, Static Igla, BRDM2 ATGM and BMP-2 AT5.
  • Setups for FFAA MOD Eurocopter Tigre, Super Puma, CH47 and Coughar, there is also a new MMA FFAA gamelogic.
  • Setups for all the CYBP_AH6 and CYBP_MH6 family.
  • Setups for ACE2 choppers and planes made by Cyborg11, there is also a new MMA ACE2 gamelogic.
  • C130J guns only for the co-pilot and any player in the seat back to the pilot.
  • In MP games, pilots can use the weapons, even if there is no gunner.
  • Better handling of the TV camera, quite noticeable with high zoom levels.
  • Improved sensor and locking on characteristics for F35B.
  • Increased AA lock on times for all the choppers armed with AA missiles.
  • Ch29 Sensor range increased for Su34B.
  • AI less expert dropping flares and also depending on AI pilot's skill.
  • Higher max speed and kill % for Stinger, Igla and Strella

Edited by Mandoble

EXCELLENT ..... downloaded and loading A2 now to try them out.

THANKS mandoble!

Nice. Thanks bud. I didn't realize the new version would come so soon. Exciting!

Once again you add more life to this game with enhancements! Well Done!

WOW was realy waiting for this !!!!!!!!!

Exellent work there !!

:eek::eek::eek:

Edit:

damm this is realy great work , just tested it ..

So we can use it also for mp ? with players in the apache ..

Edited by Sneaker-78-

First of all, this is simply amazing. As is all your work Mandoble :)

I have 2 questions:-

1. How do you switch between LOBL and LOAL modes in the Apache?

2. How exactly begin the targeting process with the Javelin? (I follow the directions, but having problems)

I have read the online manual, but that doesnt mention anything about the Hellfire firing modes.

EDIT:- I seem to be able to "seek" and get a lock, if a change the firing mode to dir/ground. But it refuses to lock onto a vehicle in either top attack or dir.

Edited by Shadow.D. ^BOB^

downloading!!!

UPDATE :

Still no auto init? :( Thought you said this would be the auto init version? :( Wanted to play with this system sooooo much in soooo many missions :(

Edited by jasonnoguchi

As for the Javelin, everything else works like switching attack mode and thermal sight picture, but i just cannot get it to start seeking using the "tab" key.

Firstly your target must be an enemy unit (IIRC) and must have its engine on. Try with DIR/GRND, it should instead target whatever bit of dirt the crosshair is on.

Just figured that out, Defunkt (it was because the unit's engine was not running). Thankyou for the reply though, very nice system. Definatly a keeper :p

Edit:- I'm going on assumtion here, but are the IR modes backwards? The BHOT shows targets as lighter than the surroundings, where as WHOT shows them darker. Shouldnt WHOT show the target IR source as lighter than the cooler surroundings?

Edit2:- Is there anyway to implement on the Apache Pilot & Gunner hud, where the other is looking? For quick references, it would be nice for the pilot to have a small crosshair or something showing him where the gunner is looking and vice versa, i think this would be a very nice addition, if possible within the game engine. Also maybe a slip indicator, similiar to the altitude indicator presently on there, maybe on th other side of the center point, to show any lateral movement of the aircraft for pilot ref.

By all means, tell me to piss off :)

Edited by Shadow.D. ^BOB^

Amazing! Thank you Mando and Defunkt + everyone else that helped. Just tested the jav and AH-64... Just awesome.

Thank you.

one question guys, didn't find it in the README... how do you change weapons using MMA in the apache?

awsome work guys thank you, its great in the ah64 with the monocle as well now in mma, @Jasongouchi it was kju who is working on the auto innit version, im sure that might come later m8, yeah it would be good to try it with the eagle wing mini campaign/mission.

Thanks Mando and defunkt

Awesome bloody work fellaz, all the annoying you paid off!!! well not really lol it was your hard work and beta testing.

Bloody good mod. :p

Cheers

1. How do you switch between LOBL and LOAL modes in the Apache?

Don't lock on a target and fire => LOAL

Lock on a target and fire => LOBL

:p

LOAL doesn't work in Hellfire Camera ;)

one question guys, didn't find it in the README... how do you change weapons using MMA in the apache?

Press the key to change HUD modes (default is Ctrl). :)

@Cyborg, got it! will try. Thanks for responding.

UPDATE : it goes from Hellfire to Hellfire remote but not to the cannon... how do we switch to the cannons?

Edited by jasonnoguchi

@Cyborg, got it! will try. Thanks for responding.

UPDATE : it goes from Hellfire to Hellfire remote but not to the cannon... how do we switch to the cannons?

The cannon isn't a hud mode. It's a BIS weapon so you can cycle to it with F ;)

As a pilot use manual fire if you can't fire it.

@Cyborg, oh... which means that there is no way to get cannon to track where you look with the IHASS in free look? that's a pity there. :)

Edit2:- Is there anyway to implement on the Apache Pilot & Gunner hud, where the other is looking?

Did we forget to include this????? ;)

Yes, it is possible and it will be included.

Will this be auto initalised someday in the Future? Would really love to play some already existing missions with that

Yes Tonci, was planned to be released with 2.4B4 but we might be a bit late already. Might be for this week, I need to check that with Kju.

Jasonnoguchi, by default, the monocle for AH64 gunner is "attached" to the cannon (or the cannon to the monocle).