Sign in to follow this  
alpha9

The Lost Brothers Mod

Change all the voices to a new language is a numerous and heavy work. My configs is base on ArmA1 voices table of contents, ArmA2 is more kinds of vioces added.

dub work is huge. convert and list systematically also need time. :)

Look forward to the release all :)

Edited by Jeza

Namer MK1 APC WIP

http://www.idfsquad.com/downloads/milesteg/Namer1.jpg

http://www.idfsquad.com/downloads/milesteg/Namer2.jpg

http://www.idfsquad.com/downloads/milesteg/namer4.jpg

The MK2 might get done and these are just basic textures wich might get replaced

the model is made by Jakednb

it looks like the little door from alice in wonderland :)

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

well yeah but it's like the m113 it has a door in a door the main door is a ramp door and the other one is the alice in wonderland one

well yeah but it's like the m113 it has a door in a door the main door is a ramp door and the other one is the alice in wonderland one

Oh ok. So it really is a ramp that comes down and then you have an emergency door in the back.

Sorry to dig up old thread, but i'm very interested in this mod !!

Are you planning to port also the "historic units pack" ??

Tnx

Sorry to dig up old thread, but i'm very interested in this mod !!

Are you planning to port also the "historic units pack" ??

Tnx

Yeah I'm hoping for this as well :yay:.

We have a new member joining (Andrei) so things will pick up. But yeah..it's slow going. A ton of bugs and Namman2 is taking break making other stuff for a bit while I've been busy with real life stuff. So just not alot of time. The mod's not dead. No worries. Just slow. The infantry pack has so many bugs that I think I'm just going to scale it way back and concentrate on just getting a small basic infantry pack with a pilot and tank crew fully working (and then slowly release updates with new infantry units). We also have alot of bugs to fix on the weapons still.

o ok good to hear its not dead im looking forward to this mod

Small update. I got the IDF paratroopers, pilots, and tank crew working. I'm just testing out their weapons right now, removing some equipment that doesn't work, and sorting a few small bugs but so far everything's going smoothly. So there should be a small OPFOR pack released soon. I just need to look into making it ACE compatible. Most likely it will require the ACE mod. I might try also making a seperate config pbo so that way there will be one pbo to use without ACE and one to use with ACE. I'm not sure if that'll work however, but we'll see.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Will the israli prime minister be included as target?

Or Tel Aviv? Haha!

I just need to look into making it ACE compatible. Most likely it will require the ACE mod. I might try also making a seperate config pbo so that way there will be one pbo to use without ACE and one to use with ACE. I'm not sure if that'll work however, but we'll see.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Hi Miles,

just and advice... I think the best solution is to make the "main PBO" with a config using standard BI weapons and gear, and an optional "PBO ACE config" file where you replace or add new classes using ACEX weapons and gear.

if you need help in this PM me or just take a look at my units and reverse engeneer my config files ;)

cheers

massi

Will the israli prime minister be included as target?

Or Tel Aviv? Haha!

+1 infraction and postcount reduction by 50 for flamebaiting and spamming the forums with your crap.

Personally I'd rather see an ACE-compatible ACE-requiring version over one that does not need ACE and is not ACE-compatible. Besides, increasing the chances to get this added into ACE so everyone who have ACE can play missions that use these units would be a major bonus.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to ace......

Miles... you know i still love ya :) :yay:

sounds like this mod is moving along great to hear hope the progress go's steady and do you guy's have some signatures that I can use so I can show my support for this great mod?

Edited by esco7800

Chris,

Great news! I'm really glad to hear things are moving for you guys for ArmA 2--no matter how fast or slow it may be for you, at least things are moving. :) It's nice to see you're doing your best to see that things play as nicely as possible with ACE2. Yeah I know, some tend to be a bit anti-ACE2--boohoo--but some of us actually like using it, so it's nice to see that you are doing your best to see that both sides get to enjoy your mod.

Been a huge LOBO fan back on Armed Assault, so I'm looking forward to enjoying it on ArmA II. :D

Hi Miles,

just and advice... I think the best solution is to make the "main PBO" with a config using standard BI weapons and gear, and an optional "PBO ACE config" file where you replace or add new classes using ACEX weapons and gear.

if you need help in this PM me or just take a look at my units and reverse engeneer my config files ;)

cheers

massi

Yeah, if you could send me a link to your configs or email them to me at miles_teg@hotmail.com, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yeah, if you could send me a link to your configs or email them to me at miles_teg@hotmail.com, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I've just sent you a PM ;)

cheers

massi