Sign in to follow this  
MasterChief096

Snow.... Winter... Snowfall?

kamel1

Please refrain from typing in CAPITAL letters, if you need to highlight something use the bold formatting instead.

We also do not allow pictures with a filesize over 100kb here.

Please refrain from typing in CAPITAL letters, if you need to highlight something use the bold formatting instead.

Why, is it really a problem...does it hurt peoples eyes to look at text that is too big?:confused:

NICE JOB Do not forget REDFOR TEXTURES

I LIKE THIS

880 kb

Thanks for the feedback :ok:

I'll see what I can do about Opfor's.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

wow man alsome job, may i please....please use them! p.s. just hear me out for a sec. i know u didnt make them to be exact...but you nearly did...i saw the new usmc snow camo..(i think i posted a pic), and its not far off, from yours(great job btw). and even tho im happy to use yours..if you could(and you may want to find better ones...as my pic's was just to show the camo) and try to recreate that, with a tad bit more greyish\black(instead of the tad bit of greenish color in the camo)...i would love you so much for that...iv tryed so hard to make it, but to no luck..please help buddy..i need you

p.s. little sidenote...im releaseing the first part of my mod today..the ground veh. but with out the m1030 motorbike...been having problems with it, but will have it working in the updates to come...any how thought id let every one know...NTRUDER pm me if you need me bro..and thanks in advance!

edit: oh and im doing redfor textures soon, but NTRUDER feel free to make better ones..lol, but for redfor i was gonna do a russian type white suits with the distintive black splotches\splaters... and ]NTRUDER if you want to be in charge of my a2 side of the mod(as i only have arma1 right now) that would be great! and i would be happy to have you working with me...along with anyone else who may want to help!

Thanks for the kind words mate :) I will send you a PM shortly.

/ ]NTRUDER

Edited by ]NTRUDER
quotes

For those who wants "ground fog" and "color mooding", unpack the campaign mission "I3_DelayingTheBear.Chernarus" and checkout NAPAbase_setup.sqf.

what is that comedien

Is that problem (NICE JOB Do not forget REDFOR TEXTURES

I LIKE THIS)

Edited by kheiro

great job !!! I was waiting for winter camo for a long time.

Do you make also winter camo for vehicules ?

great job !!! I was waiting for winter camo for a long time.

Do you make also winter camo for vehicules ?

Are you talking to me? :)

I am close to releasing a USMC Winter Infantry addon that offers some basic fireteam members and sniper in winter camo, to get you guys started with winter/arctic missions. And all in time for Christmas :D

However I am not planning to release any winter vehicles. I know that soldier2390 is working on that.

/ ]NTRUDER

I used to love playing winter islands in OFP. One My biggest disappointments with Arma1/2 is no winter units.

No, I don't have the ability to make mods for Arma.

Thanks for making these units.

I was about to make a request in the addon/request topic when I noticed this. With Christmas coming, I'd love to play some ArmA 2 multiplayer with friends on a big winter version of Chernarus, or any map for that matter as long as it has lots of snow.

My friends and I absolutely loved the Winter Everon addon for Operation Flashpoint. I don't remember who made it but it was awesome. We had a good time on that map for lots of winter months but now that ArmA 2 is here, it would be even better to have a new winter map with the ArmA 2 engine. A winter Chernarus makeover would definitely suffice. If any modder is bored or doesn't know what to do with his talents a winter map would be thankfully appreciated.

Ah... the memories.... Chris Rea's "driving home for Christmas" on the background with lots of shooting on a snowmap. Yeah, I'm pretty nuts :-)

I was about to make a request in the addon/request topic when I noticed this. With Christmas coming, I'd love to play some ArmA 2 multiplayer with friends on a big winter version of Chernarus, or any map for that matter as long as it has lots of snow.

My friends and I absolutely loved the Winter Everon addon for Operation Flashpoint. I don't remember who made it but it was awesome. We had a good time on that map for lots of winter months but now that ArmA 2 is here, it would be even better to have a new winter map with the ArmA 2 engine. A winter Chernarus makeover would definitely suffice. If any modder is bored or doesn't know what to do with his talents a winter map would be thankfully appreciated.

Ah... the memories.... Chris Rea's "driving home for Christmas" on the background with lots of shooting on a snowmap. Yeah, I'm pretty nuts :-)

In the mean time you should try "Snowy Drago Island" for ArmA 1. You can use it in ArmA 2 with the CAA1 project.

Link: http://www.fileplanet.com/189408/180000/fileinfo/ArmA---Snow-map

It's pretty nice I must say =)

If someone made a snow mod/map, I would gladly make some snow units.

No need, bro

A snow map would be awesome 4 these guys

NTRUDER;1484632']Thanks Christian' date=' maybe someone will pick it up :)[/quote']

i will happly use them...looks great! i also replyed back on armaholics...ill pm you when i get time...thanks man these all look great and im sure we would all love emm...i know i do!

091111033640643454834949.jpg

Comrade Pilot Oltsa Medved on a perfect ILS landing on Pomegratskaya amid snow blizzard larger pic.

featuring :

BIS SU-34

NIM weather ported to A2 by Binkovski (too bad it crashes the game)

Old Bear's Winter Pomegratskaya (upcoming)

Edited by Old Bear

Hello,

I've read a few posts here and there about just being able to add snow via script, rather than a full mod. Does anyone know where I can find this, and how I can get it to work? Any help is appreciated.

Old Bear's Winter Pomegratskaya.

It's too bad it doesn't work with ACE2. If you try and load the island with ACE2 none of the addons work.