wow this is very, very nice indeed! loving every sec of it! btw i seen a pic of one in camo before! pretty sure!

hey soldier2390 can you modify the mrap outdoor texture my friend ?

Just noticed:

On the MaxxPro there's a spot where the normalmapping does not go along with the base texture;

pronormals.jpg

keep getting an error no entry model.cfg/cfgskeletons/vehicle.skeletoninherit

Same here, I can't load these vehicles at all due to this.

Help.

Same here, I can't load these vehicles at all due to this.

Help.

You should be able to do so anyway; after getting the error message just ignore it and hit the preview button again; they'll load ;)

sorry about that error PSYCOSIM the error is there becuase it's still beta and i dont want to binirize it yet

but if you want just extract the pbo and binirze it using binpbo

Soldier2390 is working on those.

hey guys accauly i am working on the military bigrigs(tractor trailers), but i have talked to shadows who said he may look into them once i get them finished! which btw sorry to post this here, but the progress on them is nearly done, deasbeano has had them for awhile and even tho he is extremly busy in rl he still works on the all the time, and and pm'ed me to apologize for taking along time..which i dont mind..i personly thought that was very respectable that he pm's me too tell me sorry fo taking awhile(even tho i already know how busy he is)! he even pm's me with pics and updates for how its coming along!

i personaly have alot of respect for him, and honestly he did all the work..even worked on the model itself to fix many errors i made! so thanks deano!!! btw it will come with several differnt versions(including lowboy trailers...box trailers and regular flatbeds)

ill begain work on a usmc mtvr version once bis releases mlods! but anyways back on topic!

i will begain to work on up-armored verions if shadows is too busy..as im sure he is..you know...making all these badazz up-armored hmmwvs!

Dave,

@NZXShadows bro your welcome to completly edit and or do what you want with my addons when thier done, ill even send you mlods before my beta release!

Not sure if your aware with this bug but the mrap will take a rpg hit or mine and drives on fine for approximately 2 seconds with no damage then just explodes. The whole point of the MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) is to not to explode after a mine hit!

Otherwise amazing mod guys keep up the great work!

Was checking my HDD, and I saw some photos from mid 2009, as US forces push towards town of paraiso, South Sahrani. The HMMWV seen in picture was shot by insurgent RPG, but nearby forces arrived quickly to help survivors of ambush. Insurgents are fleeing after seeing US Reinforcements arriving.

arma22010030521101096.th.png

Not sure if your aware with this bug but the mrap will take a rpg hit or mine and drives on fine for approximately 2 seconds with no damage then just explodes. The whole point of the MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) is to not to explode after a mine hit!

It depends where it explodes. I have tested it, and when one of the wheels goes over it or near it, it explodes and about 99% of the time it dosent destroy the vehical. However if it explodes right underneath the vehical, then it will about 50% of the time (when I tested) explode and destroy it. I think thats about right, but correct me if im wrong.

It depends where it explodes. I have tested it, and when one of the wheels goes over it or near it, it explodes and about 99% of the time it dosent destroy the vehical. However if it explodes right underneath the vehical, then it will about 50% of the time (when I tested) explode and destroy it. I think thats about right, but correct me if im wrong.

Mines and IEDs are sometimes placed on sides or in middle or under road, I think the car should have pretty heavy armor on bottom aswell

@namman2

Got it, many thanks!

Will come back with results soon ;)

So this topic contains now 2 addons and 2 addonmakers ? its a bit confusing

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...

well the title says UP-ARMORED Vehicles ,so i thought i should put them here

but if NZXShadows have any problem with them i'll move them away no questions asked

and thnx for pictures guys ( it was late when i posted them and i was very tired )

I don't think it would be hard for a mod to move the relevant posts to a new thread. I may be wrong though. You should PM Wolle or another moderator to see about getting them moved.

very nice work on the caiman and the MAxxpro as well. is there any way u could tweak the handling of the caiman plz?

Any Status on the RG 31 by ABS? Is Scuba and NZX still working on it?

Trying to contribute and came up with these:

The general idea was to breathe a bit more life to the textures; hope I have not overdone it; but feel that the more dirt and variation there is the more of a 'combat' look a vehicle gets

Anyway; comments and opinions welcomed

Desert:

des1.jpgdes2.jpgdes3.jpg

Woodland:

woody.jpgwoody2.jpg

Colours edited as it's a rather early version and have not yet achieved what really wanted. 3rd desert pic is at closest to the existing wip colours.

Woodland is an ultra-quick repaint of the desert version; no weathering or dust/mud yet on it

PS: thx namman

Edited by topas
typo found

The look really, really good topas! Looking forward to the woodland varient.