Sign in to follow this  
JdB

Invasion 1944 - Wacht am Rhein

I'm still shocked at the lose of MonkWarrior. Was most of his mod work salvaged and can we still expect to see the fruits of his labor? I have known him for a few years. I knew how passionate he was about tanks, and I had the greatest hope that your mod would feel more like WW2ONLINE and RO/DH. Because lets face it, Arma2 is horrible when it comes to tank combat.

Monkwarrior did some stuff, but sadly he was only with us for a short time, too short to work out any radical changes.

any news on how this is going?

When we have news that we feel we need to share, we'll post it ;)

We do have some stuff that I want to post about in the near future, but it depends on when content gets to a state where it can be shown, which I have no control over.

We do have some stuff that I want to post about in the near future, but it depends on when content gets to a state where it can be shown, which I have no control over.

fair enough, keep up the good work guys!

;)

Still working on it...

any News?

pls

And yes, I can keep quoting that again, and again, and again ;)

Will you guys be modelling those models? ;)

Abs

Will you guys be modelling those models? ;)

No, but you can be certain that we will be researching them thoroughly none the less :D

In other "news", I keep wanting to inform people of our progress, but a lot of the new stuff isn't completed in terms of artwork, so we aren't showing it ... yet. B@Co is working on map objects (buildings, fences etc), Marcel is working on the Willy's MB and Panther G, Sgt Ace is working on the map, etc.

Sgt Ace is working on the map

Ok, that's sufficient info to know it's gonna be a goldnugget :)

We've been working steadily on both the port of the D-Day project, as well as on creating the Wacht am Rhein project.

Thanks to our team member B@Co, the Wacht am Rhein project now has a proper logo.

I44_Logo_WaR.png

Artwork for the Wacht am Rhein project is being developed at a reasonable pace. Since the main focus is primarily on fixing the issues with the D-Day project, coding is not a priority right now, although of course a lot of the D-Day code can be re-used, saving us a lot of effort. A map covering the area around Stavelot is in progress. The content is in various stages of development, labeled "Work in Progress". As we have a policy to show only content that is basically done in newsposts, we've created a separate page for them instead, where you can view many screenshots, renders and other images, to give you an impression of what we've been working on the last few months.

The "Artist Galleries" can be accessed by clicking the link below.

CANT WIAT FOR THR MOD MAKE FASTER ^^ it gonna be awesome

Can't wait for you to learn to spell! The mod will be done when it's done!

Relaxed blood Kremator(give me better times the open WarFXPE:rolleyes:)...his name is Konrad:D(joke)...want the INV44 Mod-Team Wacht am Rhein and D-Day released on the same time ?..i think so

i like the eagle on your logo.

Eagles are cool.

What areas will the map cover? Bastogne, St.Vith, Foy, Nouville? Will it be that sort of area or will it be different?

What areas will the map cover? Bastogne, St.Vith, Foy, Nouville? Will it be that sort of area or will it be different?

As was said in the newspost a few posts up:

A map covering the area around Stavelot is in progress.

We will only cover terrain that the Kampfgruppe Peiper fought on. It's a narrow(ish) strip in the Northern part of the Area of Operations.

CANT WIAT FOR THR MOD MAKE FASTER ^^ it gonna be awesome

Sorry Konrad1, but I44 will be released with Duke Nukem forever, together! So, you have to wait just for UNBELIEVEBLE MANY YEARS MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Sorry Konrad1, but I44 will be released with Duke Nukem forever, together! So, you have to wait just for UNBELIEVEBLE MANY YEARS MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

cheap shot