theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

hi there. I'm looking for any OFP RES add on of the MBT-2000 tank as well as the OPLOT one. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone know of any government officials or VIPs? Looking for a good looking clown for a protection mission

I was looking for a weapons addon with a list of submachine guns that could be equiped in the handgun slot. For example, carrying the M107 as a primary and MP5 or FNP90 as a secondary. Anyone seen anything or know if it would be easy to just edit?

I was looking for a weapons addon with a list of submachine guns that could be equiped in the handgun slot.

RFJ Mercenaries contains (among other things) a script that allows you to carry two primary weapons at once and switch between them. Not sure if it works for all addon weapons but I remember it works for all BIS...

I'm looking for a flamethrower that does damage to units. Standalone most proffered, any suggestions ?

this is a WW2 British Red Devil "RDFlamethrower", its makes damage, sadly no fueltank and working with script.

somewhere also i seen a german version, its working with script too and its contains fuel tank.

its name Flammenwerfer 35 and Flammöl-Behälter. maybe its an WWII_EC Fsj stuff.

Zulu will knows better than me :)

flamethrower.JPG

Edited by Incubus

Yes you're correct Incubus, it's in WWII_EC Fsj. I also think in my addons archive I have an old flamethrower.

There is a script for the AI fire, but haven't tried it yet because I was mostly concentrated on player use. Go ahead and try it, readme included. Not a big chunk to download.

Does anyone have an english version of the Spetnatz mod's mine pack? I've been searching and have even PM'd a member here but I've had no luck so far.

Thanks for the help! :D

Hi, I'm eventually gonna get around to buying a new computer and getting back into OA, but until then, im stuck on a laptop. As such, I thought I'd give good ol OFP another wirl, but finding what mods I want is a little daunting. I've tried searching, but the search engine is a pain and very rarely finds anything actually relevant to what I'm searching.

First and foremost, I'm after an AI mod. In all those years of OFP greatness, did anyone ever make a mod that enhanced/changed the AI behavior? Specifically I'm looking for smarter AI that use suppressive fire and seek cover.

After that, I'm interested in realism, but with room for eye candy and messing around. I remember last time i took OFP for a whirl, getting WGL, but for some reason my WGL didn't look as pretty as other peoples, infact it looked like the default game. What's the best realism mod for singleplayer that is compatable with most addons?

Thanks,

Ice.

Ehm, for suppressive fire and seek cover, the SLX mod is a good one, but it's somewhat bugged and it provocate some crashes, and it isn't compatable with other addons if you don't modify the config.cpp.

A interesting mod with SLX is the WW2MP one, it has various components of some mods like ECP, WGL, SLX, so it's great for SP anyways, and it doesn't have so much unknown crashes as the SLX mods does (Because it uses a modified version of SLX to be compatible with multiplayer).

But if you want some modern arsenal, you can search for some SLX modifications, like the FFURSLX, or something

Excuse me anyone, but are there any Afghan army/insurgents' models which would depict Soviet invasion in Afghan in the 80s? I got the rest, but not the addon for insurgents/army of 80's Afghan.

Also I got a question: does that Tomahawk missile addon does behave like a real cruise missile, or like a simple guided missile?

Edited by Egodraco

Thanks A lot. I went with the third-one, becouse what was in the pic looked like an SVT-40 (I might be wrong), which I presume would be timeline-suiting.

Now this is only a question: any prototype (I mean by timeline: of time, when Abrams was merely a project with only a few manufactured for testings. It looked a good bit different) of M1 Abrams addon exists?

Edited by Egodraco

as far as I know the M1 Abrams looks pretty much the same now as it did in the development stages. unless you are talking about the old M60 Abrams.

In either case, there are many great M60 and M1 addons out there

Oki, thanks for the info. In reality turret was a bit different for prototype, but that does not matter for me, I just use any of those.:)

Again, what about Tomahawk? Have anyone tested that addOn? I mean does it behave like an actual cruise missile?

Edited by Egodraco