R3fl3x

ArmA2 / OA (low) performance issues

Yes, I would think is the answer to that..

These are the things I did:

5/ Check the cores are working across fairly evenly, I use AMD Overdrive you may have a similar program, you can see both gpu & cpu workloads.. I have a quad core and had to tell the game I had 4 although it is supposed to do it automatically, it works all my cores reasonably evenly..

I downloaded this software just now, but the disclaimer scared me off when I wanted to run it. Received the message that it seriously could harm my pc if I use it. How risky is this program really to use?

ok i have a pretty decent pc. i have a 6 core 1090t amd black edition cpu

a gt 450 msi video card windows 7 ultimate 64 bit 8 gigs of ddr3 1333 mhz ram

and my game runs like crap any clue at what i can do to get some better frame rates out of this thing at a good res like 1920x1080 i can deal with less if i have to -_-

you cant have high fps with that at 1080p, if you experience lag at low fps go to the ArmA2OA.cfg file in documents/arma2 and enter

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=0;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=0;

that'll get rid of the pre rendered frame nonsense. You can killl it in the nvidia control panel as well.

Try setting AToC=0 in your config file (something like My Documents\ArmA2\Arma2OA.cfg), find AToC=7, change it to AToC=0 and save

Edited by domokun

I downloaded this software just now, but the disclaimer scared me off when I wanted to run it. Received the message that it seriously could harm my pc if I use it. How risky is this program really to use?

My AMD overdrive utility came as part of the pc, it does have a disclaimer that will warn you that if your going to over-clock your cpu, it could harm your computer. Also don’t forget, if you have a new pc, similar to my own setup when I bought it around 12mths ago, you will even be saying goodbye to the warranty, which I did:butbut:, if your going to do any over-clocking the manufacturer is not going to want you knocking at his door if everything goes wrong, which can and does happen. The idea is to be absolutely sure you want to do it and that you can afford to replace or repair it if things go wrong.

The only benefit of using the manufacturers product ‘imo’ is that it has been developed to work, chances are there will be in-built safety factors, if you’re a novice, like myself, when it comes to over-clocking, what choices do you have, use software, diy or find a pc shop that will do it for you, even then they will probably say its at your risk not theirs.

Remember to make sure it’s a AMD system your using AMD over-drive utility on, makes sense to use the manufacturers own brand. Just be sure you want to do it, if your not sure take it to a pc shop and have them OC it for you.

Disclaimer: This post is for general public viewing, however I accept no responsibility for any damage or injury that may, or may not occur as a direct result of reading this post:p

Edited by HR4 Elite

you cant have high fps with that at 1080p, if you experience lag at low fps go to the ArmA2OA.cfg file in documents/arma2 and enter

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=0;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=0;

that'll get rid of the pre rendered frame nonsense. You can killl it in the nvidia control panel as well.

well of course you experience lag at low fps the goal is to have high fps.

so your sentence is a bit confusing but i will try what u said.

ok i have done that will try it out later to the other post

there is no such option

also to answer the amd over drive for my own its crap dont use it use bios u will be fine if worse comes to worse just clear your cmos with the jumpers.

if you don't know what that is Google it if you fail to be able to do any of that you don't need to over clock you pc

Edited by kazenokizu
status update

My AMD overdrive utility came as part of the pc, it does have a disclaimer that will warn you that if your going to over-clock your cpu, it could harm your computer. Also don’t forget, if you have a new pc, similar to my own setup when I bought it around 12mths ago, you will even be saying goodbye to the warranty, which I did:butbut:, if your going to do any over-clocking the manufacturer is not going to want you knocking at his door if everything goes wrong, which can and does happen. The idea is to be absolutely sure you want to do it and that you can afford to replace or repair it if things go wrong.

The only benefit of using the manufacturers product ‘imo’ is that it has been developed to work, chances are there will be in-built safety factors, if you’re a novice, like myself, when it comes to over-clocking, what choices do you have, use software, diy or find a pc shop that will do it for you, even then they will probably say its at your risk not theirs.

Remember to make sure it’s a AMD system your using AMD over-drive utility on, makes sense to use the manufacturers own brand. Just be sure you want to do it, if your not sure take it to a pc shop and have them OC it for you.

Disclaimer: This post is for general public viewing, however I accept no responsibility for any damage or injury that may, or may not occur as a direct result of reading this post:p

hey just a quick question about amd overdrive, is it like gamebooster in

which u can turn autoclock on and off at will? like only increase the frequency

in intensive gaming, cos the thing is I'm perfectly fine with the cpu while online surfing, watching movies etc. but I only need the increased speed in certain unoptimized games like arma2 and total war series.

so is it possible for me to turn it on only when playing those games?? or does change in cpu speed need a reboot to take effect??

hey just a quick question about amd overdrive, is it like gamebooster in

which u can turn autoclock on and off at will? like only increase the frequency

in intensive gaming, cos the thing is I'm perfectly fine with the cpu while online surfing, watching movies etc. but I only need the increased speed in certain unoptimized games like arma2 and total war series.

so is it possible for me to turn it on only when playing those games?? or does change in cpu speed need a reboot to take effect??

Yes, you can make profiles to enable you to flick in and out of saved settings, also there is a boost button on the edition I have, gives you an extra boost when you need it, nice touch I thought..

I have version: 3.2.3.0457, I think certain overdrive utility versions are for certain AMD chipsets, check which overdrive version you need at AMD, try looking here

There are loads of things you can do with this utility, so have a good look at the version you need, when you use it stay connected on-line they have a written help type tutorial for a step guide to its functions..

I already deleted it. There was a service of that program running that caused instant bluescreen crashes everytime I started up my PC. Took me 4 hours to get rid of the program and all components in windows safemode.

I already deleted it. There was a service of that program running that caused instant bluescreen crashes everytime I started up my PC. Took me 4 hours to get rid of the program and all components in windows safemode.

The post there was not aimed at your good self, however, which AMD chipset do you have and did you get the right overdrive version, there are several that apply to different chipsets. I say this as if I have experience with this product, which I don’t, only the fact I have used it on my pc, but it was already installed with my chipset so came with the pc. If I were to download this or any product I would tend to look up and research a little before putting any software into my pc.

Which overdrive utility did you download ? Was it from a reliable source ? Was the version number for your chipset ? You can answer these questions back if you like, but these are questions really you should have been asking yourself before you started..

I just recently added another GTX 570 to my rig, and my first run of ArmA2: OA was in a Chernarus Free Flight mission (no AI, just planes to fly around in). The framerate was not that great, and when I checked the GPU utilization it was only like 25% on each card.

Next, I tried Jackal from the normal OA SP missions. The framerate was amazingly better on that mission, and GPU utilization was 50% minimum, going up to 75% at times.

Is there something weird with Chernarus? I was running OA both times so it's not an engine difference.

Probably could be. My GPU usage on Chernarus barely ever cracks 50% or more, then again that could be said for Takistan most of the time, I would have to check. Honestly resource usage in this game is weird, my system gets stressed alot more in games like serious sam hd.

now my system runs the game decently at around 20-30 fps...the only thing that really drains the cpu is the AI (maybe 4 squads of 10 enemy plus my own squad, is really the limit)...the problem is when my fps is around 20...the Fire rate of the guns are severely limited...especially the faster firing guns...its really noticeable...and the recoil also seems more severe as well since i think that the game is literally going in slow motion, which makes the recoil of the guns slower, thus making it more pronounced...is there any way around this...the game is smooth and runs fine even at 2o fps its just that this shit is in slow motion which is bull shit, and retarded....

I also find it odd that I still sometimes get slowdown (probably 30 FPS or so) when looking into forests. I know it's a lot of trees but on my GTX 280 SLI setup I was seeing similar framerates in forests, which doesn't seem right at all. I wonder if it is an engine limitation of some sort. My view distance is not even that high (like 3500-3600 or so).

I also find it odd that I still sometimes get slowdown (probably 30 FPS or so) when looking into forests. I know it's a lot of trees but on my GTX 280 SLI setup I was seeing similar framerates in forests, which doesn't seem right at all. I wonder if it is an engine limitation of some sort. My view distance is not even that high (like 3500-3600 or so).

The trees are damn heavy on the gpu's.

There are some lower detail vegetation mods, the "proper" mods I believe they're called.

Well, my GPUs are barely 50-75% utilized so I'm not sure it's that. Also, turning down or up detail levels has no effect on performance. I will try the Proper mods and see if that does anything.

When I look at trees my gpu's (2x gtx260) go to 100% load.

I'll have to do more testing but it's funny, I get the same slowdown looking at trees whether I have everything at Low or everything at Very High (including things like AA). Framerates remain pretty much the same. I'd like to think I'm not CPU limited with a quad core at almost 4 Ghz (I set it for 3.8 GHz but it seems to go into "turbo" sometimes and gets up at 3.9+), but who knows with this game. Again, might just be an engine limitation as well.

I had defragging my partition harddisk where ArmA II belong, but I felt nothing noticable improvement on performance. Any solution ?:confused:

I guess the questions would be:

1) What are your PC specs?

2) What settings/resolution are you running at?

3) What kind of performance are you getting versus what you expect to be getting?

I guess the questions would be:

1) What are your PC specs?

2) What settings/resolution are you running at?

3) What kind of performance are you getting versus what you expect to be getting?

so, even if my PC is some low class hardware, defragging harddisk where ArmA II belong cannot help at all ? I mean , is defragging harddisk only work in some case not all case though like example if the PC is some high end PC gaming then defragging harddisk will work at best but not at some low end PC gaming ? :(

Unless your drive is heavily fragmented and almost full, defragging is not going to help much. Plus I am pretty sure Vista/7 defrag on their own from time to time.

Unless your drive is heavily fragmented and almost full, defragging is not going to help much. Plus I am pretty sure Vista/7 defrag on their own from time to time.

Oh , I know it now, thank your for the information :) , this really answer my question , so I can't depends on defragging solution forever because It will only make a little or maybe not at all improvement on performance :(

Well, my GPUs are barely 50-75% utilized so I'm not sure it's that. Also, turning down or up detail levels has no effect on performance. I will try the Proper mods and see if that does anything.

in monitored Arma2 a bit[not by debugger, its against EULA, but by procmon/filemon from Systinternals Suite] and found thats lack of memory, cripple Arma2 performance SERVERELY :[ on my PC's with 8Gb and 16Gb, Arma2 keep swapping PERMANENTLY, like if you run anti-virus with medium-priority :/ even if you put viewdistances to joking 500m and pull terrain grid to "look like moon", its still[but less] swapping :[

so adding 64-bit binaries in one of future patches is MANDATORY, IMO :/

Ok heres my specs im have about 20 fps witch is pretty low and annoying

Game Booster Diagnose Report v1.0

Version: 3.1.0.1336

Date: 2011/12/10 00:21:47

----------------------------------

01 - Operating System

0101 - Operating System : Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)

0102 - Language : English (Regional Setting: English)

0103 - BIOS : BIOS Date: 08/07/08 18:48:44 Ver: 08.00.12

0104 - Processor : Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4700 @ 2.60GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

0105 - Memory : 4096MB RAM

0106 - Available OS Memory : 4096MB RAM

0107 - Page File : 2102MB used, 6085MB available

0108 - Windows Dir : C:\Windows

0109 - DirectX Version : DirectX 11

0110 - DX Setup Parameters : Not found

0111 - User DPI Setting : Using System DPI

0112 - System DPI Setting : 96 DPI (100 percent)

0113 - DWM DPI Scaling : Disabled

0114 - DxDiag Version : 6.01.7601.17514

02 - Processor

0201 - Caption : Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E4700 @ 2.60GHz x2 ~2600MHz

0202 - Current Clock Speed : 2600MHz

0203 - L1-Cache : 64.00 KB

0204 - L2-Cache : 2.00 MB

03 - Video Adapter

0301 - Card Name : NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS

0302 - Manufacturer : NVIDIA

0303 - Chip Type : GeForce 8600 GTS

0304 - DAC Type : Integrated RAMDAC

0305 - Device Key : Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0400&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1

0306 - Display Memory : 2031 MB

0307 - AdapterRAM : 256.00 MB

0308 - Current Mode : 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

0309 - Monitor Name : Generic PnP Monitor

0310 - Driver Name : nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

0311 - Driver Version : 8.17.0012.8562

0312 - Driver Language : English

0313 - DDI Version : 10

0314 - Driver Model : WDDM 1.1

0315 - Driver Beta : False

0316 - Driver Debug : False

0317 - Driver Date : 10/15/2011 08:53:00

0318 - Driver Size : 15693120

0319 - VDD : n/a

0320 - Mini VDD : n/a

0321 - Mini VDD Date : n/a

0322 - Mini VDD Size : 0

0323 - Device Identifier : {D7B71E3E-4740-11CF-C242-0C201FC2C535}

0324 - Vendor ID : 0x10DE

0325 - Device ID : 0x0400

0326 - SubSys ID : 0x00000000

0327 - Revision ID : 0x00A1

0328 - Driver Strong Name : oem28.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section005:8.17.12.8562:pci\ven_10de&dev_0400

0329 - Rank Of Driver : 00E60003

0330 - Video Accel : ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

0331 - Deinterlace Caps : {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

0332 - D3D9 Overlay : Supported

0333 - DXVA-HD : Supported

0334 - DDraw Status : Enabled

0335 - D3D Status : Enabled

0336 - AGP Status : Enabled

0337 - Notes : No problems found.

0338 - OpenGL : 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

04 - Memory

0401 - Total Memory : 4.00 GB

0402 - Free Memory : 2.62 GB

0403 - Total Pagefile : 8.00 GB

0404 - Free Pagefile : 5.97 GB

0405 - Bank Label : BANK0

0406 - Speed : 667 MHz

0407 - Total Width : 64 Bits

0408 - Capacity : 1.00 GB

0405 - Bank Label : BANK1

0405 - Bank Label : BANK2

0405 - Bank Label : BANK3

05 - Network

0501 - Description : Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter

0502 - Driver Date : 10-1-2008

0503 - Driver Version : 5.30.21.0

06 - Motherboard

0601 - Model : P5K-VM

0602 - Manufacturer : ASUSTeK Computer INC.

07 - Sound Device

0701 - Description : Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)

0702 - Default Sound Playback : True

0703 - Default Voice Playback : True

0704 - Hardware ID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_1043829E&REV_1000

0705 - Manufacturer ID : 1

0706 - Product ID : 65535

0707 - Type : WDM

0708 - Driver Name : HdAudio.sys

0709 - Driver Version : 6.01.7601.17514

0710 - Driver attributes : Final Retail

0711 - Date and Size : 11/20/2010 10:44:23

0713 - Driver Provider : Microsoft

0714 - Min/Max Sample Rate : 5063670, 5063670

0715 - Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs : 5063670, 5063670

0716 - Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs : 5063670, 5063670

0717 - HW Memory : 5063678

0718 - Voice Management : False

0719 - EAX 2.0 Listen/Src : False, False

0720 - I3DL2 Listen/Src : False, False

0721 - Notes : No problems found.

0701 - Description : Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)

0702 - Default Sound Playback : False

0703 - Default Voice Playback : False

0704 - Hardware ID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0883&SUBSYS_1043829E&REV_1000

0705 - Manufacturer ID : 1

0706 - Product ID : 65535

0707 - Type : WDM

0708 - Driver Name : HdAudio.sys

0709 - Driver Version : 6.01.7601.17514

0710 - Driver attributes : Final Retail

0711 - Date and Size : 11/20/2010 10:44:23

0713 - Driver Provider : Microsoft

0714 - Min/Max Sample Rate : 5063670, 5063670

0715 - Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs : 5063670, 5063670

0716 - Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs : 5063670, 5063670

0717 - HW Memory : 5063678

0718 - Voice Management : False

0719 - EAX 2.0 Listen/Src : False, False

0720 - I3DL2 Listen/Src : False, False

0721 - Notes : No problems found.

08 - Hard Disk

0801 - Model : ST3160812AS ATA Device(Seagate, 160G)

0802 - Media Type : Fixed hard disk media

0803 - Size : 149.05 GB

0804 - Interface Type : Serial ATA

0801 - Model : Generic USB CF Reader USB Device

0802 - Media Type : NULL

0803 - Size : 0

0801 - Model : Generic USB MS Reader USB Device

0801 - Model : Generic USB SD Reader USB Device