Sign in to follow this  
Relemar

favourite gun?

m4a1 m203 rco - fairly acurate, got the family selection as well as single shot, 40mm grenades\flares\smoke (!) and a good sight ( just wish we could use the iron sights aswell )

It's an allrounder, long distance fighting, and cqb in family mode ;)

SAW for MOUT, M16 ACOG when not in urban areas. I used to be a great fan of scoped M240 in Arma1, but now I find the M240 useless because I can't see at decent (3-600m) ranges anymore. Mostly due to hardware limitations. Hoping for ACE2 to the rescue, although I was a bit shocked to find that west didn't have a single scoped m240 or m249.

AKS-74UN Kobra (sneaky sneaky)

Dragunov obviously, along with DMR

Like everyone and his mother in PvP, M4 scoped

AK 107 GP25 PSO

XM8, pretty much all versions (look great)

VSS Vintorez - silent, full auto and second only to the .50 cals for damage. Sight takes a bit of getting used to though.

Depends on the job at hand. Guns are just tools at the end of the day.

On blufor I usually grab the M4A1 with ACOG scope and M203 grenade launcher. Yeah it's kind of cliche, but the gun is just so adaptable. I can pick infantry off at long range, or participate in CQB in dense city areas. The grenade launcher even helps with taking out light trucks and groups of infantry. It's just such a versatile weapon, at almost any range and against any target that isn't armored.

On OPFOR I tend to favor the PKP machine gun, again for it's versatility. It's not super accurate at long distances, but it gets the job done at medium-short range. It's easy to control your fire and only pop off single shots, or you can hit the dirt and go full auto if the need arises.

Versatility is king.

An AK-47/AK-74 with a Grenade launcher + that kobra types scopes handgun aMakarov =p (theyre quite small and thats cool =p ) and Launcher the good ol classic RPG 7

Laserdesignator xD,

also Golden AK all the way =)

Although it causes my game to crash more often for some reason

And GL smoke and flares when i can't get the golden ak (i get anything with a grenade launcher, not because of the HE grenade but because I love lighting up the sky and smoking the place up when im in serious danger/just marking an LZ)

Edited by SASrecon

I like... variation.

but prefer scopeless weapons, because real men use ironsights! ;)

AK-107 GL atm

I might change me mind next week ;)

;1413254']AKM' date=' obviously =)[/quote']

Before or after its been run over with a tank (to get that "well-seasoned" handling quality)?

I also saw that some Russians villagers pulled a WWII Soviet tank from a scummy pond using a tractor (it was actually completely submerged in the mud itself) and got the diesel running with little trouble at all.

G-36 reddot and scope for some biger range´s, mag wher i can see how many bullets i have and from heckler and koch the last thing says evrything.

G-36 all the way, the one and only!

M240, because it's like a sanctioned form of trolling snipers and other wanna-be high-speed, low-drag types.

G-36 reddot and scope for some biger range´s, mag wher i can see how many bullets i have and from heckler and koch the last thing says evrything.

G-36 all the way, the one and only!

I normally love G-36s. It was my favorite in OFP and in ArmA but I don't like it in this one. It sounds odd and I can't hit anything with the suppressed version.