who has best armory  

138 members have voted

1. 1. who has best armory

• USMC
    • RUSSIA
    • CDF
    • INSURGANTS
    • GUERILLAS

who would you say has the best weapons vehicles helicopters and jets????

Edited by wizbomb

Impossible to say really as a overall response, US vehicles are the better due to the technological advances, however, the Eastern smallarms are probably better due to the stopping power etc......

Impossible to say really as a overall response, US vehicles are the better due to the technological advances....

This is 2009...not 1979

Forget this "we got the technological advantage" fairy tale.

It was not even true in the late "cold war" era.

I don't see civilians as an option...? :confused:
That VW Golf a truely a weapon in the wrong hands ;)

The Armory is irrelevant, it's how you use it.

I went with Russia. With the exception of the A-10, M1A2 TUSK and AV8 everything they have seems to overpower most western things. Plus they have not one, but two hinds.

Plus they have not one, but two hinds.

That should be illegal. :eek: Oh wait Russia doesn't care about international law... :j:

That should be illegal. :eek: Oh wait Russia doesn't care about international law... :j:
The USA dont do it either!

BIG DAWG civilians dont have tanks and apcs so there out

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

i went with russia i think it has the cooler and more variant selection of stufff :war:

Edited by wizbomb

Russia, most of their vehicles are just better. APCs with like 4 weapon systems, T-90 with the missile that can lock on to helicopters, KA-50 with the super fast and accurate AT missiles that can wipe out an armored column in seconds.

T-90 HAS MISSLES OMG i never knew lol:D

Edited by wizbomb

There's a reason I love scavaging russian equipment from an AO in Domination. When you work to clear a town only to get a humvee with an M2 on it, you feel a bit underwhelmed.

That VW Golf a truely a weapon in the wrong hands ;)

That's what driver's ed taught me too!

Uhh ? Why do you say that ? :pet6:

Guantánamo Bay.

yes ,we were wrong for detaining people that want to cut our heads off because we arent muslim! Armerica sucks, im sorry.:rolleyes: (Did I just take maobama's job?)

As an M249 SAW addict the new PK doesnt even come close :P, USMC

Russia FTW!

And on the note of 'technological advantage' compare the elite sleekness of the balanced recoil system on the AK107 to the M4 which is basically a 40 year old rifle playing dress-ups. ;)

Cobra pilot, if the USA had actually tried and convicted the people in guantanamo of chopping people's heads off for not being muslims, then nobody would have an issue with it. But they didn't, and justice is still fashionable in some parts of the world believe it or not. :)

Id have to say both, i love most of the Russian Weaponary ingame,the apc's and the tanks, even though im Russian im not trying to be biased, however i think the USMC ingame has some overpower in their tanks and for some reason i find the USMC Aircraft much more enjoyable to fly compared to the Russian equivalents. M1A2 and M1A1 is nice but i don't really like the exterior design lol, so i go with T-90. For Weapons, if its a standard issue rifle i have to choose, i go with the M16 or M4 than the AK47 as it find it more accurate and easier to have control when aiming and feel as if its powerful as the AK, while with the AK i find it having more recoil and the ironsight's not as good. Sniper Rifles i have to say SVD is my top favorite, however the USMC has the DMR ,M24 and the M107 that i also enjoy sharpshooting with. Anti Tank Weapons, the RPG wins overall for me as the M136 just feels useless ingame. The MG i pick would be the PK i find it more smooth and not as bulky as the USMC SAW. APC's , well this is a hard one, id say i like both of Russia's and USMC's APC's as much as each other. AA weapons, both USMC and Russia's AA weapons are equal for me. Now the Standard Issue Military vehicle i would have to go with is the Humvee hands down, it has 4-5 seater and can be fitted with MG,AT etc while the UAZ is more compact it can have 3-4 seater and i also don't really like the design. However id have to pick Russia overall even though the USMC armory has somewhat better choices for me too. Need to say no more?

I dunno really, i like both, the US have better jets, the m1a2 is pretty powerfull tank compared to the t-90 imo. The russians have the Ka-52 though damn awesome heli, they also got the AK107 PSO, love that gun, but the US have the Xm8, scoped assault rifle with 100 rounds is awesome. The US have better sniper rifles because of the increased zoom on the scopes, DMR is great and so the M107.