Sign in to follow this  

Ok, so I DLed it, got it working, accidentally went to Opens With option after Right Click and Properties, and clicked notepad. Now my unPBO and PBO things dissapeared off my Right Click options.... even tried rerunning the program and still nothing. Anyway to erase it and start over? Thanks

~~EDIT~~

Ok, so nvm i was wrong, I can PBO a regular folder, i just cant UNpbo something that is already PBO'ed

Right click pbo,choose "open with",check use always this program,choose cpbo from list.

Right click pbo,choose "open with",check use always this program,choose cpbo from list.

Still doesnt give me the UnPBO option in the right click menu and when I just double click it, the lil cmd prompt thing opens for a second, closes, and nothing, no unPBO'ed folder.

Same problem here, and if you google it you only get those free scan links to update drivers.

Found it!

Click this link to go to Armaholic.com

Download it at the link i gave above and then open the PboView.exe and then open a pbo file, you can then see al the content and you can even extract it!

Edited by Darvo

Thanks Darvo. That program does do everything needed.... but still.... Cpbo was SO much simpler.... I would REALLY like to get this working.

Is there maybe any registry files i can remove to start over clean with Cpbo? Anything? Anyone?

Start/run/regedit.Then use find function to find all cpbo entrys and delete them,reboot and reinstall.

Use eliteness

Start/run/regedit.Then use find function to find all cpbo entrys and delete them,reboot and reinstall.

I'll try this. I use pboview and Eliteness but I've been wanting to get the unPbo thing working for years. It would be nice to have it working even though I use others.

hi. can u help. i want to delete a cpbo file from my pc. i have looked for it in the start/run/regedit but i can't find it. any ideas where it is and what should i delete?

thx

Are you shure you started regedit and used find function(ctrl+f)?

ok.. i went to start/run/regedit and then used the find. I typed in cpbo and it brought up a file. i deleted then restarted my comp. I even set to associate a file type 'PBO' to be opened with cpbo. when I double click it just flashes a cmd prompt? help! over...

I'ved same of your problem, I've Solved in this way

I've run regedit

I've searched cpbo and deleted all occurency

Specially the .pbo extension associations

I don't needed to restart windows after deleting occurency I restarted cpbo and the extract with is here again

hope this can help you

Also I suggest you to use last pbo dll file

see ya :)

you need to turn off the UAC in vista (just go to user accounts you'll find this option there) since it's most of vista problem come form or try running cpbo as admin when you want to associat it with .pbo files (right clicl on cpbo.exe >run as administrator)

Hello, I think no need to set up new topic for the same program problem;

cPBO stopped working after 1.05 Patch. Kegetys\BIS, can You repair it?

Yet, are there any other PBO-extraction programs?

God, what a pooch screw. I've associated cpbo with pbo files.

Kegetys cpbo works fine if I choose the context menu/open with/cPBO, but misses loads of files if I just double click. I'm sure it used to work before!