Sign in to follow this  
CptArmA2

ArmA II launcher by alpinestars

Personal view, I like 1.5 version UI setting better.

very nice, my favorite launcher. 2 options for enabling the beta is weird though. multiple profiles is an eagerly anticipated feature!

Personal view, I like 1.5 version UI setting better.

Which part do you mean?

Which part do you mean?

:D At first, thanks for your work again.

I like mod section only list mods, and put beta into setting section, because it's related to official game basic setting too. I think it's quite organize than 1.60.

By the way, some time, I got two same mods shown in mod list in V 1.60 yesterday. so now I am back to 1.5

:D At first, thanks for your work again.

I like mod section only list mods, and put beta into setting section, because it's related to official game basic setting too.

That was also my favourite option, but some guys wanted to set the priority of the beta mod in detail ...

That was also my favourite option, but some guys wanted to set the priority of the beta mod in detail ...

;) so insist on yours..........:D

Thing is part of a beta is actually addons... and as with all addons modfolder priority can be relevant.

;) so insist on yours..........:D

It will get you in trouble some day, with some beta, combined with some mod. (it has been a problem in the past)

What I do is I removed old version of this. (1.0 I think..) and installed 1.6. Then I selected mods I want to use (all of them have "addons" inside them, and the modfolders name begins with @)

When I select "Run ArmA" it starts up normally, but menu is kinda.. screwed? Camera is under water and it launches no mods at all. No errormessage or anything.

This is really frustrating since It was so easy to use mods with this awesome launcher, but it wont work anymore. Please help :(

Edited by Kristian

-Leave the beta as it is now - as a mod. That basically what it is. :)

-And awesome news about making profiles! Superb work.

What I do is I removed old version of this. (1.0 I think..) and installed 1.6. Then I selected mods I want to use (all of them have "addons" inside them, and the modfolders name begins with @)

When I select "Run ArmA" it starts up normally, but menu is kinda.. screwed? Camera is under water and it launches no mods at all. No errormessage or anything.

This is really frustrating since It was so easy to use mods with this awesome launcher, but it wont work anymore. Please help :(

Please start the ArmA II Launcher with the command line parameter "-debug" (e.g. X:\ArmA2\ArmA II Launcher.exe -debug) and look what mods will be used and check the order. Perhaps there is conflict between two mods ...

Sorry,

alpinestars

possible issue:I launched arma 2 with everon map and the new plane "maule",all fine but when I came back to desktop and rebooted the launcher it showed 2 "@maule" and "@everon" disappeared!after that I rebooted it and returned fine....hmmmm...

possible issue:I launched arma 2 with everon map and the new plane "maule",all fine but when I came back to desktop and rebooted the launcher it showed 2 "@maule" and "@everon" disappeared!after that I rebooted it and returned fine....hmmmm...

Hi,

I downloaded "Maule" and "Everon" and tried it several times without any problem :confused:

I created a folder "@Maule" and used the default "@SAP", both mods with an addons folder inside. Both did not disappear, even after a reboot.

everon_maule.jpg

Anybody else with a similar problem?

BTW: Tested on Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit

Thx,

alpinestars

Please start the ArmA II Launcher with the command line parameter "-debug" (e.g. X:\ArmA2\ArmA II Launcher.exe -debug) and look what mods will be used and check the order. Perhaps there is conflict between two mods ...

Sorry,

alpinestars

I did as you told, but still same problem. No Splash-screen BIS-logo, and when menu comes the camera is underwater, And no mods are booted. I tried using just one addon. (M53E if needed to know)

BTW: 1.6.2 is gonna have new pic in it? ::cool: coolio.

I did as you told, but still same problem. No Splash-screen BIS-logo, and when menu comes the camera is underwater, And no mods are booted. I tried using just one addon. (M53E if needed to know)

BTW: 1.6.2 is gonna have new pic in it? ::cool: coolio.

Dude I am having the same problem. I am trying to run the seal six 2 mod. I have even tried different launchers. I have all of the mod folders set up correctly and the pbo and bisign files in the addons folder. I have tried multiple mods and single mods and it always boots up with the underwater screen with no mods loaded. I've been working on the for HOURS!

Dude I am having the same problem. I am trying to run the seal six 2 mod. I have even tried different launchers.

And without using a launcher? I think it will be the same, or?

all addons work without the launcher

:confused: :(

Okay, then please compare what you are typing in to launch ArmA II with these addons to what the launcher stated when launching it with "-debug". I do not modify any files or folders, I just start ArmA II in the same way you would do by typing arma2.exe -mod:@mod1;@mod2 ...

Thx,

alpinestars

My god I have been so stupid. This has been all my fault. my modfolder was named "MH53E pack" this message is to anyone having similar problems: YOU CANT HAVE SPACES IN YOUR MODFOLDERS NAME! USE "_" INSTEAD!

I am sorry for all the trouble I caused, hopefully didnt cause a mess :)

Nothing wrong wiht launcher, just my brains :rolleyes:

Maybe a stupid idea but is it possible to implement a comment function for each mod?

x 2, it would be cool. :)

Edit, problems solved, but no matter what i do, i cannot get the english patch to work with the game at all. Whether i use it as a mod, or directly overwrite game files, the language is always german :(

Edited by Guest

new report:same issue happened adding new addons

win xp 32

it is not a big deal however,just a reboot