Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

ARMA 2: Merchandise. For Sale?

Alright, if BIS deems them as prize worthy for contests - there's got to be a bunch of merchandise the community may be interested in buyin'! Some of these items may have been given away for free in certain special editions of ARMA 2, some have not.

Items listed so far officially:

Prizes won from Community Awards 2008

ARMA 2 T-shirt.

Map of Chernarus poster (A1 size).

Postcards from Chernarus.

ARMA2 Soundtrack CD.

ARMA2 bag.

ARMA2 wallet.

ARMA2 posters etc.

Sprocket Gifts

Postcards.

Topographic map(s)

Other gift(s)

Other mentions & Ideas - Updated

Zippo Lighters

Hats

Stickers (Bumper stickers & other sizes)

Coffee Mugs

A Mouse Pad

Operation Flashpoint gear!!

Bohemia gear!!!

Toast!!

While these were given away free, I can only imagine thats generated more interest in these items. So what do you guys think, should BIS open up some sort of official channel for buying some merch?

I'm a big hat guy and would LOVE a Bohemia hat, an OFP hat, and an ARMA2 hat. Maybe a nice quality Chernarus map that I could put somewhere too.

Edited by Victor

I'd love to have a Soundtrack, T-shirt, and wallet. I vote they open up a store.

Always looking for ways to support BI without just throwing money at them. :)

I wanted the Zippo ArmA2 lighter...

Id start smoking just so I could use my ArmA 2 zippo lighter.. I collect zippos although I dont use them. Id make a reason to use that one...

Id start smoking just so I could use my ArmA 2 zippo lighter.. I collect zippos although I dont use them. Id make a reason to use that one...

Haha yeah, me too.

ARMA 2 Zippo would be nice...Speaking of zippos can any 1 PM me where i can get one with Clint Eastwood...I can never find one.

Back on topic..

Id def buy an ARMA 2 hat, or even some stickers for my rig...lol...id love to support Bohemia.

Yea I just bought this new rig and it came with all these stickers, the stickers look pretty sweet on the side of the case and having an ARMA2 one on there would be pretty sweet to top it off. It's a pretty boring case otherwise - need to spruce it up a bit.

Please send all your donations for the new patch care of 'Nigerian Millionaire Scam'

PS Don't start talking about PAYING for patches FFS !

If they sell dodgy games I can only imagine what he merchandise would be like.

A Zippo that cant be refueled or repaired.

How about a T-Shirt with "I've truely been fugged by Bohemia Interactive... have you ?" with the WWII finger pointing out and the ArmA II box art on the back ?

Should be easy enough to reproduce. Saying that, any advertisement is good advertisment and I wouldn't condome trying to market this until it worked so lets all keep quiet and cover your games in brown paper in shame.

How about a T-shirt that says:

I ordered ArmA 2

and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!

(and a frightening bunch of program code)

Could I make my own T-shirt with the ArmA 2 box art with some custom text, minus all the stamps like "Rated M for Mature"?

Could I make my own T-shirt with the ArmA 2 box art with some custom text, minus all the stamps like "Rated M for Mature"?

I hear that you will have to find a T-Shirt that will accept the ArmA 2 art as some T-Shirts work and others don't, aparently all the T-Shirts that BI tested on worked perfectly with maximum resolution although users are saying that when they stencil on there similar spec'd T-Shirts (XXXL phatty PC gamers size) with the potatos supplied they get all sorts of distortion and some don't even come out.

I'd pay $5 for the fucking 1.3 patch.

Put new content in it and sure.

I'd pay $5 for the fucking 1.3 patch.

Lets leave the paying for patchs to xbox players thank you very much. ;)

If they sell dodgy games I can only imagine what he merchandise would be like.

A Zippo that cant be refueled or repaired.

Enjoy your time here while it last :)

I fow myself would like to buy the Shirt from the german SE or a team razor patch

I'd buy the soundtrack, and maybe a poster.

I personally think walking around in an "Arma 2" shirt is a bit, umm, embarasing? The game is amazing and everything, but i don't love it enough to wear it xD

Thread changed to "merchandise" peripherals means keyboards/joysticks and such I believe :)

Thread changed to "merchandise" peripherals means keyboards/joysticks and such I believe :)

Right as usual. I thought that when I first posted in this topic but I didn't think the OP could change it, so I didn't say anything. :cool:

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

I hear that you will have to find a T-Shirt that will accept the ArmA 2 art as some T-Shirts work and others don't, aparently all the T-Shirts that BI tested on worked perfectly with maximum resolution although users are saying that when they stencil on there similar spec'd T-Shirts (XXXL phatty PC gamers size) with the potatos supplied they get all sorts of distortion and some don't even come out.

OMG I lol'd.

But seriously placebo, could I make my own shirt if I also put the BI logo on there?

Of course, as long as you don't sell it, for that you'd need permission :)

Right okay cool. Hey.... could I? I've got professional printing presses that can print any image on a comp onto ANY surface, even toast or a coffee mug. Believe me.. I've tried it.

Right okay cool. Hey.... could I? I've got professional printing presses that can print any image on a comp onto ANY surface, even toast or a coffee mug. Believe me.. I've tried it.

OMGZ!

I WANTZ DA ARMA 2 TOASTIEZ!

:smiley-biggrin::smiley-biggrin:

some funny replies on here but I like this best LOL :D

How about a T-shirt that says:

I ordered ArmA 2

and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!

(and a frightening bunch of program code)