Sign in to follow this  
Niftyeye

Best servers to find mature/teamwork?

The 9th Infantry Divison - Able Company is a total Realism Clan dedicated to this genre, ever since OFP. Ten years of teamwork and experience.

www.9thinfantry.org - (Site is being replaced soon, shows our age)

9thlogo.png

No respawn co-op is not dead at Phoenix Soldiers.

Phoenix Soldiers is mature only members, tatical gaming realism group. This group is over 10 years old and has 40 members, average age is late thirties. We hold only no respawn co-op missions.

We have our own game server, TS server and website run by several members of staff.

look us up at:

www.phoenixsoldiers.com

teamspeak ip:

pxs.servegame.org

We hold open servers frequently to meet mature tactical co-op players. Look out for our open server in the ArmA 2 list:

Phoenix Soldiers ArmA 2 Server:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....247.186:2326/

I have to say that so far, (Ive been playing for a about 5 days now), the RIP server is one of the best out there, great team work and admins that kick the idiots, what more can you want? I remember you Booga, great team player and a pleasure to fight with. I have had some of the best moments so far with the RIP crew, see you guys soon. :)

Indeed, RIP is a fun server to play on, that is the first server I try to get on when I fire up Arma 2 :) I try my best at working together, but you will often see me running into the distance to try and flank the enemy. Damn I wish I was at home right now :'(

@Booga & @B()NE - Cheers for the vote of confidence on our server, I try to ensure that our admins keep things running smooth and get rid of various idiots :)

As I am sure you have noticed over the last few days I am changing settings on the server to try and get it optimised the best I can (just wish I could get my game to stop CTD) and was managing a fair 50-60fps on spawn last night compared to 30-40fps the other night before multiple CTD's forced me to stop playing. Damn annoying when you spend a fair bit on a high spec system. But been playing the game since OFP so have no worries as I know they will fix the problems and make a damn fine game that will keep me going for a good while.

Bear, I would have to say that whatever settings you had on Saturday? ( I think it was) were the best I have experienced, although the lack of GPS took some getting used to, this created a great team work feel. Also for some reason my rig was running silky smooth for the whole time..not sure if this was down to the server settings or not, it just felt and looked great.

I tried a quick game last night but I had changed some setings and everything just looked wrong...anyway was great fun apart from my only 2 deaths from random newb tks..and the inevitable wife aggro ;)

Indeed, RIP is a fun server to play on, that is the first server I try to get on when I fire up Arma 2 :)

RIP is the best co-op server I have played on. The times I've been on it has had a real feel of playing as a co-ordinated team. It has the sort of team play I've only experienced in clan BF2 games before now.

Obviously, there have been a couple of knobheads on there, but they've not lasted long before being kicked.

i usually play at =SEALZ= server. its got a good group of players, mostly all regulars and clan members. its usually locked so you have to be on TS to get in. a good method to keeping all the jerkys out.

I've just started out with ARMA II and have gamed on the [RIP] servers a couple of times - All experiences have been great with 1 session (Sunday 5th July 09) one of my better experiences at great Teamwork.

I'll definately be returning to the RIP servers but will also try some of the others mentioned within this thread :)

tangodown.nl also have good teamwork when the team is present

Rip also great to be there

For great playtime i suggest joining Operation Reality, it might be abit of a process but its worth it. They really add so much more love to Arma 2 :D

Read more at http://operationreality.org

I find that Kelly's Heroes provide a good teamwork gameplay, where all the tards just get kicked and banned pretty quick

Quite the opposite on TBG berzerk server.

the 1st infantry division or 1ID server is great when there clan members are on, we all do humvee convoys, so much better then flying helos. another good one is the 506th PIR

Quite the opposite on TBG berzerk server.

Which is unfortunate. The TBG is the lowest ping, highest player count during the hours I'm playing later in the evening Pacific Time. They rarely seem to have admins on though and rampant, problematic TK'ers have been an issue the last few nights. If it was cleaned up, there would be some damn good teamwork for a PvP.

Which is unfortunate. The TBG is the lowest ping, highest player count during the hours I'm playing later in the evening Pacific Time. They rarely seem to have admins on though and rampant, problematic TK'ers have been an issue the last few nights. If it was cleaned up, there would be some damn good teamwork for a PvP.

We do our best to admin the servers on a regular basis. If you have any issues with team killers, post it on our forums - tbgclan.com. We regularly check them. Unfortunately, not many of our guys have ARMA 2, so it makes it more difficult to admin the servers regularly.

Best teamwork is always going to be with Realism units; just slightly harder to get acces to then your average ctf.

Hi everyone!

If any of you got this far in this thread and are still looking for a Mature/Teamwork/Fun Atmosphere group to play with, please check us out.

www.1stinfantry.org

Here is a link that tells you a bit more about our Team: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=75728

See you on the Battlefield!

P.S. 9th Infantry is an outstanding group as well.

I would think everyone running a server would post here, lol. Actually in my opinion it is the well established clans that would be good candidates, but then it depends on how they are running the servers.

For Multiplayer games (non-coops) The U.R.C. has admins watching alot so as far as kicks and bans we offer those when needed. BTW - we also have a link in our Navigation block for a list of server maps that we currently have on tap.

As for teamwork - we have the in game VOIP enabled so that you can communicate with each other in game. Our members have fun playing and we try to work with all players whether it be to gun for someone driving a tank, switching it up a bit, etc. In Berzerk or AAS we chat about who is attacking and who is defending. We also have in our Roster link a set of units that some of us like to role play in when gaming. That helps us know who is doing what for the most part, but the main key is to have fun.

Not sure it that is what you're looking for. We also try to help new gamers out a bit so we try to be consistant in the games we play so that folks can settle into ARMA 2 more.

Nice to have a mention for the 506th PIR up there!

We typically run a Domination server as a source for recruitment. We are a realism unit, but in our public server are somewhat more relaxed than in unit only operations. We have sigchecks on to prevent cheaters, and when the server gets full we lock it to keep lag down from too many people joining at once.

We employ some rules to keep the map fun for all, and dont mind people playing how they want to play on our server to an extent. However our members will typically organize and work as a team to accomplish the side missions, or clear the town as a sort of advertisement of what we do. We advertise our TS info in server, and encourage all to join it and work with the team.

506th PIR Baker Co Public Server

We run team play wether its Squad night or not. *************** and base wreckers get booted so fast they hit the wall on way out, and we generally look for team players with an mature attitude.

Oh and we like folks on vent as it adds to the enjoyment and expierence of coordinated team play.

SPARTA is currently running a Domination server US, Tactical Server US (password Invite only).

Also we are Beta testing The same format in the UK.

As for the Domination server if you are mature and can work as a team come fight with us if you want to jump in any vehicle and go your own this is not the place for you.