Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

WIP British 4 Rifle Soldiers

I myself would like to see the osprey mk2 (or whatever it is called, i'm not that good with bird names(Lol Joke??))? You could if you have got the time and will, make some units with that vest. Cuz I LUV it.

i to would love to see the older versions, like around 06 for those recreations. still, ill take what i can get :P awesome work mate.

I myself would like to see the osprey mk2 (or whatever it is called, i'm not that good with bird names(Lol Joke??))? You could if you have got the time and will, make some units with that vest. Cuz I LUV it.

Hey Stalker GB . i hope you fix the L96A1. its my favourite sniper rifle but the actual version is so buggy. hand clips the weapon and that ugly ironsight... OMG we have scopes........

Hey Stalker GB . i hope you fix the L96A1. its my favourite sniper rifle but the actual version is so buggy. hand clips the weapon and that ugly ironsight... OMG we have scopes........

The L96A1 is part of the UKF weapons pack so its not mine to change, AFAIK its just the OP:F weapon ported to A2 because of demand for the pack.

@ArmedAndDangerous, yeah I saw that! No idea why I picked 4 Rifle as the name lol, just like the number 4 :)

Right just a couple pics for everyone to look at,

I've been working on a version of Osprey Mk3 with that weird Hybrid DPM and have made a couple other changes to the Assualt Osprey,

Top image is of a medic, second is an AT Rifleman.

Anyway, as before comments, requests, suggestions welcome :)

4ros2s.jpg

Larger

4r_ats.jpg

Larger

wow! looks fantastic! head/helmet look like a short egg/oval shape... not too sure about it

Very nice! Will there be a desert version of these units?

wow! looks fantastic! head/helmet look like a short egg/oval shape... not too sure about it

YEah thats probably because of the heavily zoomed in camera when I took the screen shots' date=' they don't normally appear so weird lol.

Very nice! Will there be a desert version of these units?

Maybe, orginally these were all in desert DPM but I switched halfway through to MTP seeing as the MTP will replace desert DPM in Afghanistan at some point. From testing these guys, they blend in pretty well in desert landscapes and many of the units have desert DPM on them (Assualt Osprey on some, Helmet covers etc).

Edited by STALKERGB

Maybe, orginally these were all in desert DPM but I switched halfway through to MTP seeing as the MTP will replace desert DPM at some point. From testing these guys, they blend in pretty well in desert landscapes and many of the units have desert DPM on them (Assualt Osprey on some, Helmet covers etc).

Once again sorry if im wrong but when i was watched a couple of videos on youtube about the new camo i got the impression it will replace the old temperate DPM but not the desert. However in afghanistan it will be replaced by the MTP because of the wide variety of different setting particularly in the green zone. Im not sure but i thought it sounded as though they were keeping the desert DPM though?

Once again sorry if im wrong but when i was watched a couple of videos on youtube about the new camo i got the impression it will replace the old temperate DPM but not the desert. However in afghanistan it will be replaced by the MTP because of the wide variety of different setting particularly in the green zone. Im not sure but i thought it sounded as though they were keeping the desert DPM though?

YEah sorry should have been more specific, yeah I was talking about in Afghanistan rather than overall, as you said for specific regions desert DPM will still be used (countrys like Iraq had terrain much more suited to desert DPM, at least where British troops were). It will like you say replace temperate DPM completely. Edited the offending post :)

As I've said, I'll probably do a desert DPM version but with so many kit changes happening I might wait until the dust settles slightly to see where things are at.

Edited by STALKERGB

Yeah nice one i cant wait until all the british stuff starts rolling out, your units, rksl air vehicles, ukf weapons ands tanks, project reality and BIS units its gunna be awesome. XD

Whatever or not you decide to do a desert skin as well, they look brillant already. :)

:O :O :O R those 4 real? Looks fantastic!

nice, looks fantastic!are ye still working on the acog and ris versions of the sa80 series, those looked l33t. these do too!

Some desert dpm units would be great to go with the mtp ones. If you eventually could add woodland dpm units too you would have the total package as far as UK infantry troops goes.

As I've said, I'll probably do a desert DPM version but with so many kit changes happening I might wait until the dust settles slightly to see where things are at.

nice, looks fantastic!are ye still working on the acog and ris versions of the sa80 series, those looked l33t. these do too!

The ACOG and RIS I made is for PR, its finished but will only be released with the PR mod as the body of the SA80 is theirs. These units will use P:UKFs weapon pack.

The ACOG and RIS I made is for PR, its finished but will only be released with the PR mod as the body of the SA80 is theirs. These units will use P:UKFs weapon pack.

How is PR going by the way? I havent seen an update in ages if you dont mind me asking. :o

The L96A1 is part of the UKF weapons pack so its not mine to change, AFAIK its just the OP:F weapon ported to A2 because of demand for the pack.

ok . will you make your own L96 or Arctic warfare ?

Wow those pics back on page 91 look friggin' amazing. Keep up teh good work :bounce3:

4r_ats.jpg

I do hope the 'All your bags are belong to us' is purposely there, as it made me giggle :D