Sign in to follow this  
bugkill

Porting ArmA1 addons to ArmA2

could someone perhaps urgently port this:http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5040

and if you do could you rename it to T-95?and/or rename this:30 D81_125 mm shells into this :30 130mm shells...

please I need it

p.s. if you do it i will name the new campaign I am working on after your forum nickname...

Edited by gotcha1234

could someone perhaps urgently port this:http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5040

and if you do could you rename it to T-95?and/or rename this:30 D81_125 mm shells into this :30 130mm shells...

please I need it

p.s. if you do it i will name the new campaign I am working on after your forum nickname...

You don't need it and posting it again and again is not going to work in your favour in terms of actually getting it made. Leave it and if somebody is going to do it, they will do it, alternatively learn to do it yourself. I'd be happy to help you learn the basics of configing.

this is the first time i requested this...what i wrote in the addon request topic is something i consider a differen't thing...

alright,then tell me what do I have to do to port that unit?what programs do I need?

this is the first time i requested this...what i wrote in the addon request topic is something i consider a differen't thing...

alright,then tell me what do I have to do to port that unit?what programs do I need?

Your basically asking for the exact same thing, even if you think you aren't. Nobody would create what you wanted from scratch & now your trying to get somebody to convert a tank that can pass for what you originally wanted.

Anyways, you will need cPBO or something similar, The Tools may come in handy, you will probably have to rename some stuff & rework the config. Then again, depending on the particular addon you "need" it may take alot more, or a little less.

well,i downloaded cpbo,and it created a folder from the pbo file i opened,what now?

well,i downloaded cpbo,and it created a folder from the pbo file i opened,what now?

Test the addon, see what errors it throws up and start to try and fix them. One at a time. It will almost certainly require some modification in the config.

is anybody trying to convert avagani and afgan village map to A2 or meybe original creator is bringing it over to A2 i dont know is the this guy active on these forums i'll try to bring it over but those custom buildings might be problem hope someone good with islands conversions gives crack at it of course with autors premission

is anybody trying to convert avagani and afgan village map to A2 or meybe original creator is bringing it over to A2 i dont know is the this guy active on these forums i'll try to bring it over but those custom buildings might be problem hope someone good with islands conversions gives crack at it of course with autors premission

Before I reformatted my com, I was able to play it. But somehow, whenever I try to load it, it crashes.

Opteryx (Is that the right spelling?) Has decided that his maps will not be converted to ArmA 2. I believe he has retired from the modding community in protest over the actions of BIS. Or something like that.

Opteryx (Is that the right spelling?) Has decided that his maps will not be converted to ArmA 2. I believe he has retired from the modding community in protest over the actions of BIS. Or something like that.

Aww, that suck. I wanted to make some missions for it.

Also, another problem hit me. The nzx uparmored humvee doesn't work in arma 2 now, and I was able to get it to work before.

I've bet this has been asked a thousand times, for 1 to fix the roads for AI to use on arma1 maps such as avgani. All I need to do is

1. extract the opxroad.pbo using extractPBO.exe

2. rebinarize it using BinPBO

Is that it or do I need to edit any config files in it?

Thanks

Please ignore the above. It's much complicated than I thought.

Edited by Muahaha

hello, I'm new to the forums.

I saw sigma-6's vehicle pack for Arma. I was wondering if anyone was willing to convert it to Arma 2?

hello, would any be willing to convert SBP Croatian Soldiers from arma 1 to arma 2?

...their slovenian soldier's and weapons are in arma2 now.

Just wondering, has there been any fix for the bugged ground textures on the Avgani-map yet? The map looks so amazing, so it's a shame that it has that ground-texture bug. :/

By all accounts that rifle just looks like a stock M4 which probably has had a config change. Im sure someone could easily change the config of an Arma2 M4 and recreate it.

By all accounts that rifle just looks like a stock M4 which probably has had a config change. Im sure someone could easily change the config of an Arma2 M4 and recreate it.

It's actually slightly different, shorter magazine and barrel by the looks of it, but i was guessing i wouldn't be too hard to port or make.

is it possible to port units without the mlods?