I'm sure I asked for it before, but besides the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets that are coming out, it would be nice to see F/A-18 A/B, C/D versions for them Marines.

i would like to see the armies of the world, after playing with my 57th variation of the US/Russian forces, well... you get the picture.

Good work and thanks to those modders who made the australian, swedish, danish, german, brit and so on mods. but there are still many many nations out there not represented.

i would like to see the armies of the world, after playing with my 57th variation of the US/Russian forces, well... you get the picture.

Good work and thanks to those modders who made the australian, swedish, danish, german, brit and so on mods. but there are still many many nations out there not represented.

pfft forgot about my dutch guys :eek: lol..don't worry i have a list of nations i intend to work through

there is Dutch army!? where, ill go look, i want them all!!!

EDIT: Found them, THANKS

Edited by Calgar

In the next weeks will appear the a new Avp game, but do not satisfy me because, it didn't have the atmosfere from the first predator movie, will be nice if we can create predator in arma2 with all his features, hunting the russians/americans or the rest of military. I ask if arma engine can make the cloak feature, the visions, shoulder cannon and the rest of weapons.

I really would like to see Germany WW2 units, SS , Falschirmjagers , their weaponry and stuff like this in Arma game -.-

I would like to see a ww1 mod this game would be perfect for a mod like that .

I would like to see a ww1 mod this game would be perfect for a mod like that .

Working on it.

Could someone add a M240E1 on top of the LAV25 ?

I miss that hull weapon, that BIS has removed for his model.

any ww1 & 2 mods will be awesome, ultimate plan is to send the current US military back in time to fight ww2 again... lets see how nazi germany stands against the current military muhahahaha... oh and binko, can u make a banana hand mod please? XD

@Thedog88

There should be ww2 mod on the way :) and ww1 mod too even maybe.

Armored HMMWV with 7.62mm M134 6-barreled minigun and 12.7mm GAU-19/A 3-barreled Gatling gun

hmmwv-m1114uah_3.jpg

Humvee_of_Doom.jpg

Armored HMMWV with 7.62mm M134 6-barreled minigun and 12.7mm GAU-19/A 3-barreled Gatling gun

Someone is already hard at work on em ;)

Hopefully this hasnt been suggested already, but how about a replacement pack for the SCAR-L or H in Robert Hammers Metal Gear Solid Weapons Pack?

Hopefully this hasnt been suggested already, but how about a replacement pack for the SCAR-L or H in Robert Hammers Metal Gear Solid Weapons Pack?

To replace which Vanilla weapons?

in google earth there are most of the buildings in Manhattan in 3D. and most of them are released in the 3D warehouse like the empire state building etc..

it would be really cool if someone could start making such a map with these 3D models (with permission of the authors).

theres also a streetview in the warehouse where you can see everything very detailed.

Anybody working on WWII Japanese soldiers??? I've been fooling around with some Iwo Jima terrain ideas recently and was just wondering if there's anything in the pipeline with anyone working on WWII-related stuff...

IWO_JIMA_1945_Overlay_SMALL.jpg

B

Edited by Bushlurker