FN weapons like the P90 and Five-Seven.

Some World War 2 era weapons like Mosin Nagants and Garands just for the hell of it.

Also, I'd really like a suppressed sniper rifle.

Are you taliking about the KSVK or VSS?

One time I got a hidden Silenced SVD for use. I dunno how.

Yes, the USMC and USN both use the F/A-18E/F model. Just have to ask Franze to convert his F/A-18E/F to ArmA II.

Please excuse me for correction friend, but E/F models are used only by the Navy, Marines use the older C/D and A/B models until the F-35B will replace it completely, and they only going to change their EA-6s with EF-18Gs. So my wish for the Marines would be the F/A-18C/D Hornet.

M4A1 (ACOG/Aimpoint/EOTECH) with silencer. YES, there is already but ONLY in camo form.

...and preferably without the M203 launchers too :)

Edited by sasha013

would love to see a M2/M3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle, if i whas any good at addon making id try it myself but my skills are just nowhere close :)

I got no idea if this vehicle is already in the making but i would love to hear about it.

would love to see a M2/M3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle, if i whas any good at addon making id try it myself but my skills are just nowhere close :)

I got no idea if this vehicle is already in the making but i would love to hear about it.

The bradley has already been released http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=news&id=2678

Are you taliking about the KSVK or VSS?

VSS is the silenced.

And before you say "You call that thing a sniper Rifle?", 400m effective range for a silenced sniperrifle is standard.

Any plans for a Napoleonic/18th Century mod? That would be quite entertaining, at least at company(100 men) level battles like in Sharpe

Black Eagle Tank Request

Is anyone working on one?

Anyone know if creator is porting it to ARMA2

This would be a cool addon

I managed to put the T12UM1 pbo's from XM29 from ARMA1 in my ARMA2 addons folder and it works ok but targetting seems a little weired. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5040

Also a load error that u can click ok too comes up. It says "Addon 'T12_Chiorny_Oroil' requires addon 'Extended_EvantHandlers'

Damage metre doesn't work either when u get hit and after a few hits the tank explodes

Here a some screens of XM29's Black Eagle in ARMA 2 i took

BlackEagleARMA1to2.JPG

BlackEagleARMA1to2_3.JPG

Edited by vasmkd

It also says ca\tracked\data\detailmapy\t72_metal_destruct.rvmat is missing just before i tried it in editor

DESPERATELY NEED!

An add-on add-on or rather a pack of commonly used add-ons in one download. Trying to hunt and pick is a little frustrating. The pack should hopefully have only working non-conflicting add-ons and implementation instructions/server keys in them. I am new trying to get in on the modding scene and am currently reading the arma scripting bible but am a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of add-ons already out. I don't want to get lost.

Greetings all,

I'm new here and I have a fantasy about a mod... a REALISM MOD!

I don't know how difficult it is to make such (i'm guessing it will involve a fair bit of work... ), nor whether or not it has been suggested yet, but in my opinion, as something advertised as a simulator...

Building on 10 years of constant engine development, ArmA 2 boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects. The simulation of a combat environment is so effective, the engine forms the basis for training simulators used by real armies the world over.

...it would be nice if the game had more realism.

First thing that comes to mind is the T-90 and it's counter measures... the incorporation of new generation ERA and passive and active countermeasures significantly reduces the tanks vulnerability to ATGMs (eg. Javelin).

Some of the features the T-90 has...

– a laser beam riding weapons system which makes it possible to fire a guided missile through the gun barrel on the move and at halt against fixed and moving targets at a distance of 100 to 5,000 m and kill the most sophisticated tank long before it comes within the effective range of its weapons systems;

– an optronic suppression system protecting the vehicle against semiautomatically guided antitank missiles;

– an automatic all-round surveillance and detection system used to protect the tank against antitank projectiles fitted with laser homing heads. The system automatically jams laser range finders and target designators of antitank weapons control systems;

– an antiaircraft machine-gun mount enabling the commander, using the remote control drives and remaining under the protection of armor, to deliver aimed fire at air targets, and in stabilized mode – at ground targets;

– reactive armor protection effective against armor-piercing discarding sabot and shaped-charge projectiles. The combination of the reactive armor protection with the laminated armor expands the tank's combat capabilities and enhances its ability to survive in extreme combat environments;

T-90 on warfare.ru

Federation of American Scientists describes T-90

Additionally, active countermeasures systems such as Drozd-2 further increase performance of the tank, as it provides at least a 0.7 chance of successful protection from ATGM munitions...

Drozd-2 on warfare.ru

This system intercepts incoming projectiles and destroys them before they hit the tank.

Thus, to successfully engage such a tank, special tactics must be used. Not only that, but the tank itself can be used in more situations than the game currently allows.

And make ERA actually do something other than just being a waste of polygons in game. Perhaps make it so that if a projectile hits a block of ERA, chance of kill or damage taken is less... ? Would that be too hard to incorporate into a mod?

Countermeasures for aircraft also come to mind. Flares/chaff would be very pleasant to have...

Additional units would also be nice to have - such as the air-droppable BMD as someone has already requested...

This was a kind of 'spur of the moment' post, but I will be sure to post more later, with a proper, detailed request...

Any plans for a Napoleonic/18th Century mod? That would be quite entertaining, at least at company(100 men) level battles like in Sharpe

A bit of Sean Bean?? "Gritty Bafta"

Just wondering whether there are any MOD/addon that allow transporting of fallen soldiers either via wheel/track or even air.

eg. dragging/firemen's lift a body to a nearby chopper, use action command to put the body inside the chopper. then body appear laying flat on chopper floor.

Hopefully it's as simple as it's sounds...

Just wondering whether there are any MOD/addon that allow transporting of fallen soldiers either via wheel/track or even air.

eg. dragging/firemen's lift a body to a nearby chopper, use action command to put the body inside the chopper. then body appear laying flat on chopper floor.

Hopefully it's as simple as it's sounds...

There is already in the vanilla game: The First Aid Modules are doing that for you. Also, Norrin's Revive Script does that as well...

Not sure how many around here are fans of Resident Evil 5 or Deus Ex 1,or even if it's possible but if any modder with some spare time would want to have a look at the following characters would be great.

I wish to have in Arma2 JC Denton,Walton Simons,MIB(men in black),MJ12Commando,Gunther Hermann and Anna Navarre from Deus Ex and Albert Wesker,Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield,all three versions from RE5.I could provide pics of all the characters posted here.

I want to mention that I don't wish special powers,weapons etc. specific to every character,I realize it's very difficult and I only want the characters.Even the RE5 ones will suffice.

any chance of a mod which prints peoples names above their heads?

I don't really want it for gameplay but for screenshots when we all line up at the end it would rule! :)

would this be possible?

any chance of a mod which prints peoples names above their heads?

I don't really want it for gameplay but for screenshots when we all line up at the end it would rule! :)

would this be possible?

Why would you need a mod for this. It can be scripted. I suggested you take a look over the AAS maps, where there is such a feature in the play