Sign in to follow this  
Muecke

CRCTI Warfare ( cti ) MP

I have been trying for a couple of days. This site doesn't work.

Can you put it somewhere else?

I found it there.

And it seems gone .... :o

Try here.

Edited by Herbal Influence

I found it there.

And it seems gone .... :o

Try here.

the entire site is gone, actually. It has for some time. But that works, thank you

Muecke,

Unusual request time. :)

I'm not a warfare player, but I have an interest in this mission. I have messed with the satcam script and wondered if it's possible to use the overhead view functionality on other islands?

Basically, I want to be able to get a good overhead view of Panthera. Close enough to see buildings, but distant enough to use it as a mission planning tool. Not in a mission, as such.

What do you think?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Aha. I see it's an addon from Armed Assault.

crCTI warfare v.07/v.09 (modified: increased income:10->25) from Squeeze

-included ported mission on beautifull Quesh-kibrul v2 from floosy

-included coop missions, with or without AI Commander(not-selectable) on your side

note: don't use accelerated time in mission parameters, it causes stutter

download:

http://www.2shared.com/file/10409911/1a04b52f/crcti_warfare_0709.html

http://www.filefront.com/15996193/crcti_warfare_0709.7z/

edit: improved startlocations at Quesh-kibrul / added download link

Edited by Birdseye

If someone's interested, i too have been messing around with the crcti WARFARE .09 Codebase for some time now.

• I tried to fix some of the issues i came across, but it's still not without flaws. JIP is still shoddy at best.
  • 49 Towns all over Chernarus
  • New Parameters, eg. to disable Heavy Armor, Choppers, Planes, AntiAir
  • ACEX Vehicles optional
  • scripted with 10% more love than the next leading CTI! :)

You can get my current "build" - which might be broken at any time - at http://www.vsbw.de/~arma/.

Or Connect to "Kastenbier CTI Server", if online and open.

But don't expect or demand anything.

Edited by thhamm

If I wanted to dramatically increase the number of resistance at each town (infantry and vehicles), which file in the pbo and which section would I have to edit?

I've seen a few references to the resi infantry in InitUnitTypes.sqs, but I'm not 100% sure.

Urgh, so I have to use the ingame editor and follow the instructions on page 4? Is there any way I can just edit the files within the pbo? (I cant use the editor at work, but I can get away with editing files easily enough!)

Edited by Teeks

If someone's interested, i too have been messing around with the crcti WARFARE .09 Codebase for some time now.

• I tried to fix some of the issues i came across, but it's still not without flaws. JIP is still shoddy at best.
  • 49 Towns all over Chernarus
  • New Parameters, eg. to disable Heavy Armor, Choppers, Planes, AntiAir
  • ACEX Vehicles optional
  • scripted with 10% more love than the next leading CTI! :)

You can get my current "build" - which might be broken at any time - at http://www.vsbw.de/~arma/.

Or Connect to "Kastenbier CTI Server", if online and open.

But don't expect or demand anything.

thanx for that !!!

i found some things that i can use....;)

good job

Muecke,

I found the big problem.

After loading of saved game other players cannot play because at them on the screen the map is shown. Сan you correct it? :confused:

Is there any chance or way by which this mission can be updated for ACE? Aside from that it's brilliant!

Is there any chance or way by which this mission can be updated for ACE? Aside from that it's brilliant!

which mission/version exactly?

The latest version of CrCTI (0.9).

It would be so nice to have an ACE version.

Link in opening post.

The latest version of CrCTI (0.9).

It would be so nice to have an ACE version.

Link in opening post.

Try my Version if you like, need some Testers anyway:

http://www.vsbw.de/~arma

Set Missionparameters "ACE Models", "ACE Wounding System", "Auto Equipmentlist" and "Auto Unitlist" to "ON".

Try my Version if you like, need some Testers anyway:

http://www.vsbw.de/~arma

Set Missionparameters "ACE Models", "ACE Wounding System", "Auto Equipmentlist" and "Auto Unitlist" to "ON".

Error undefined variable in expression: playergroup.

And nobody's moved to the starting position for the team at the start, nor can I see an MHQ. We're just on the little island south east of Chernarus.

Try it with a dedicated Server, that should work then.

Thanks, works better. Want me to post all errors I find?

One thing - I loved crCTI due to small number of towns. It's why I hate warfare before they gave options. Reckon you could add a 'number of towns' parameter? It'd be nice to set it down close to what's in crCTI.

And the map gives an error/bug when you open the 'command ai' screen for the first time. Try it.

Also the buy menu is a bit cluttered?

Cheers so far!

- HateDread.

Hi there!

I really would like to test your mission too, but unfortunately I'm also stuck with the same problem. The map is allways shown, even though I can move around and do stuff but can't see what I'm doing. Also the mission doesn't seem to fully initialize because I'm still positionend at the small start island, not moved to a spawn location on the main land.

I'm running the mission on an dedicated server, so that doesn't seem to help in my case. I've tried the ACE and Non-ACE version, both with the same result.

Any more ideas what I can try to get this working?

Great work on the mission thhamm!

May I suggest a few things?

A parameter for the number of towns got my vote. Already had this suggested somewhere in muecke's proman crcti thread.

I mentioned there:

When selecting a crCTI mission, in multiplayer setup, a parameter to:

- Select how many maximal (random?) towns the map should have.

- Select the minimum distance between towns.

- Maybe in which part of the map, the towns are orientated.

Although I understand Muecke's reasoning against it, somehow I still think it's a great parameter to have.

A parameter to divide the towns already at the start, filled with a couple of troops, so to get rid of resistence if wanted. This way, if the base has been build, you can go direct to the battle front.

The random weather parameter is great to have, but it would be nice have less, or no fog/rain.

Those latest extra parameters, with auto equipment list and auto unit list work well, but it seems to put the mission at the start under a bit of pressure. It feels that it needs more time to load. (Also when mission is already running, and people join)

Maybe, instead the auto unit list, a parameter to select with fraction you want to play with like USMC, CDF, US, and perhaps CZ

@HotteHotte, disable the auto unit list & auto equipment list and have a bit of patience when it's loading and you’re on the map, because loading may not be finished yet. (only run on dedicated server)

Also, reduce the number of resistence in towns to get better performance.

@HateDread, about the cluttered interface, try setting the interface instead of very small, on normal.

It's a very pleasurable mission to play! Thanks for active developing, and making it so easy to get the latest!

@HotteHotte, disable the auto unit list & auto equipment list and have a bit of patience when it's loading and you’re on the map, because loading may not be finished yet. (only run on dedicated server)

Thanks, disabling the lists did the trick. Now it's working as it should be.

Great work on the mission thhamm!

May I suggest a few things?

A parameter for the number of towns got my vote. Already had this suggested somewhere in muecke's proman crcti thread.

I mentioned there:

When selecting a crCTI mission, in multiplayer setup, a parameter to:

- Select how many maximal (random?) towns the map should have.

- Select the minimum distance between towns.

- Maybe in which part of the map, the towns are orientated.

Although I understand Muecke's reasoning against it, somehow I still think it's a great parameter to have.

A parameter to divide the towns already at the start, filled with a couple of troops, so to get rid of resistence if wanted. This way, if the base has been build, you can go direct to the battle front.

The random weather parameter is great to have, but it would be nice have less, or no fog/rain.

Those latest extra parameters, with auto equipment list and auto unit list work well, but it seems to put the mission at the start under a bit of pressure. It feels that it needs more time to load. (Also when mission is already running, and people join)

Maybe, instead the auto unit list, a parameter to select with fraction you want to play with like USMC, CDF, US, and perhaps CZ

@HateDread, about the cluttered interface, try setting the interface instead of very small, on normal.

It's a very pleasurable mission to play! Thanks for active developing, and making it so easy to get the latest!

Thank you very much. About the interface - I only meant because of the sheer number of units available. Lucky I know what they are - a newbie would be overwhelmed for sure. Oh well :)

I completely second your seconding of my parameter request. I also think all of yours are great.

If we can just get those parameters in, I think this mission will become really popular. I'll make sure to deploy it to the NZARMA ArmA 2 server.

Thought of an Operation Arrowhead version in future? (Or did I miss that?)

- HateDread.

Hi there,

thanks for the Feedback.

Selectable amount of Towns, random Towns/Orientation is definitely something i will implement, actually i'm already working on it.

The Autolists are a little Experiment, it just takes a while for the Server to iterate through all Classes and populate the lists. Until it's finished you're stuck on the Island. The Autolists are just that you can use all installed Equipment/Vehicles without having to modify the Mission itself.

Adding a Parameter to select which Factions will be included is a good idea!

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Thought of an Operation Arrowhead version in future? (Or did I miss that?)

Well i have a Takistani Version online, it works with Combined Operations at least.

That is great news to read you are already working on some of those parameters!

Guess it will not be an easy one! :)