Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Xfire is colliding with the game (no surprise when he's using ArmA 1 profile :D) - he's trying to solve it.

he has been doing that for some time now, but are experiencing some problems with x-fire ( there aren't any support in x-fire for arma2 yet....)

Try to run game with -window argument, maybe it help

Try to run game with -window argument, maybe it help

Wow Ohara, you're still up? Must be a long day for you guys :)

Can you tell us any results of the contact to the PCG crew? Did they solve the problem?

I've been trying to avoid this thread, but I can't help myself anymore. Roll on, the 19th of June.

SteveVCB setexcited true

I just know that they are in contact with morphicon. Nothing more, waiting for result same as you.

Good god, I just read through what seemed like 15 pages of posts starting from after I went to bed, to now. I just missed one hell of a morning.

The xfire live feed won't work for me, even when it's live. I just see blackness. :(

someone suggest refreshing the page to see if that works. Plus it's only supported on IE and Firefox so be sure you're using either of those browsers.

innstalled all you need? works for me when it's up. though, a2 and xfire aren't working wery well togheter at the moment ( well, a2 isn't supported by xfire yet, so...)

I refuse to buy games from companys that dont release a finished game.

Could you name 1...other than Windows Solitaire?

+3 :)

+4

All posts with discussion on how the forums are moderated are removed, the next one who thinks he must discuss this in the public won't get away that cheap.

I tried to "Report" "Pages" to no avail. :eek:

If you want to send me a copy of the game, I will personally check and report any bugs. ;)

I'm glad to see the more positive reviews coming in.....even with those minor bugs.

Maybe this is why the US waits a few months. lol

Could you name 1...other than Windows Solitaire?

Anno 1701 (1701 A.D.), Bioshock, World in Conflict, Jade Empire, Drakensang, Crysis Warhead: they were all released complete and with next to no bugs.

not commenting on ArmA 2 (yet) but those of us who bought the first german release of ArmA (1) know what they do not want to see again...

f!@# hell whats stoppin him from usin justin.tv

It works fine with my Firefox. :firefoxlover: Are you using a different browser?

Tried both FF3 and IE8. Both just give me a black square. I can see on my G15 keyboard that there is data coming in... but no dice.

Ah, screw it. I'm just gonna get the game tomorrow if I can find it. And if I can survive 8 hours of work beforehand... :(

The xfire live feed won't work for me, even when it's live. I just see blackness. :(

Did you install the plugin required? Noticed that Firefox blocked the pop up when trying to install it.

Feed is on!

next to no? which is it?

you could play any of those games for hours and never spot a single bug. now compare that to ArmA when it was first released. jesus christ. Morphicon even screwed up the copy protection.

i just don't want that to happen a second time.

Edited by Fred DM

Good god, I just read through what seemed like 15 pages of posts starting from after I went to bed, to now. I just missed one hell of a morning.

The same here. People giving up their pre orders because of a bad review?!

Well..., I've just pre order another copy for a friend. With or without bugs this is the GAME. I'm sure most bugs will be addressed by BIS. I've full trust in BIS's devs team.

don't give me that. the first hit for Anno 1701 even states it is pretty much bug free! :j: have you even played any of those games? doesn't sound like it.

are you seriously trying to say that ArmA is/was no different than any other game in terms of bugs? what release of ArmA have you bought?

Edited by Fred DM

are you seriously trying to say that ArmA is/was no different than any other game in terms of bugs? what release of ArmA have you bought?

I have Czech 1.01, and Atari CO, I also own many many other games.

Yes I say ALL games come with bugs, as I linked you to the ones you claim have "next to no" bugs.

My point is, the DEV's will resolve the "bugs" over time.

My 1.01 ArmA kept me plenty happy with bugs, and I'm confident ArmA II will also.

Oh my gosh.. Take it to PM's already.. This is the aforementioned German pre-release-release of the unpatched could-be-gold-if-it-tries-real-hard Morphicon cluster$#%@. Not too surprising there's issues.