Sign in to follow this  
Red_153D

Red's Blackhawks

Are there any plans on making a MH-60 with a refueling probe?

For some reason I've always thought that they looked cooler with the refueling probe although it makes them a bit more difficult to land in tight spots

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Can't you add more seats? Make some soldiers crouched or something, but 5 spaces are too few.

The model is superb, that why i'm telling this, it's a shame that it's not very useful for that reason.

The choppers look sensational mate - thanks for your hard work on them!

Stew smile_o.gif

If you decide to release a new version could you make a SAR medevac UH-60, with the fuel tanks from the FFAR version (only, no FFARs or m134).

something like this

blackhawkmedevac002ou3.jpg

Very nice work, but we do need to be able to load at least 6-7 troops, and I think that a couple of guys in the middle (maybe crouched) would help. Other than that, good job thumbs-up.gif

Very nice work, but we do need to be able to load at least 6-7 troops, and I think that a couple of guys in the middle (maybe crouched) would help. Other than that, good job thumbs-up.gif

2nd on that. you could use the gunner animation from the AGS-30 as anim for the cargo maybe?

3rd on that - I love how the soldiers hang their legs over the side in the back, but can you please consider packing more into the cargo section - sitting on the floor, etc?

Just my 2c on an otherwise perfick chopper mate smile_o.gif

Cheers

Stew

Excellent work on these. Just wanted to point out that when the passengers are shot they just sit straight up, probably something to do with the death animation.

Excellent work on these. Just wanted to point out that when the passengers are shot they just sit straight up, probably something to do with the death animation.

I've seen this as well but I thought it was jut because I'm so damn bad ass, when they get shot the try to act tough and "walk it off" or sit it off I guess.

Seriously though, I noticed the same thing but you beat me to the post.

Either, nice work Red.

Nice one, you could add those to your Red's Fix as far as retexture a bit BIS ones.

Thanks for the feedback. The new version will be released in a few days.

In the meantime, take a look at something I'm also working on: IMAGE

WOW! Thanks very much Red - look forward to it! biggrin_o.gif

The Seahawk looks great too! pistols.gif

Cheers

Stew