Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Aks pack 2.0

Well, if it's 30/300, then Bospor is indeed correct about the 30m for sure. smile_o.gif

However, I was playing around with the gun a bit (i.e. headshotting civilians) and it seems OK accuracy-wise at 300m range. Maybe because the AKSU/PSO variant is silenced (although I haven't looked in the config to see whether Robert has given it subsonic ammo), this is the reason that the sights are a bit off in the lower ranges, to adjust for the narrower parabola the rounds trace inflight?

Just a thought.

Hi!

Thank you for your pack, your weapons replaced BIS weapons in my arma!

The reason for me to post is to ask you if its possible for me to do a small config-addon that enables the rest of the weapons in the crate to sound consistant to the replaced BIS? Your sound is nice but I would like it more consistant to the rest of the sounds. Im sure more people than me would like the weapons to sound more like FDF, Hifi, chammy, fromz, BPA, ACCF because of consistancy.

What do you think about this idea? What do people think, is it worth it? I do..

If I get green light I will do small config addons that will not alter anything in your pack, it will only overwrite the sounds to the soundmod people use (to the soundmods that are interested in this).

This pack looks very nice but using it on a dedicated server seems to create a huge .RPT file containing references to RH weapons. Just a few lines as an example:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.RH_PKS'.

Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon RH_PKS with scope=private

Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

MarcusaQ

This is it? We just gonna talk about it abd drop the subject? Would be nice to hear from the master who created this pack. Is it still possible to fix the optics weapons for closer ranges? Right now this is so wierd to sneak behind the enemy and try quietly to take him out by shooting in the head, BUT AIMING AT HIS ASS! Robert, please, let us know if you plan on changing that or you just leaving it this way.

An AKS-74U has a rated effective range of about 150-200m. A silenced weapon is going to have a shorter range. So, it would make sense to have the sights calibrated for something like 100m instead of 300m tounge2.gif

An AKS-74U has a rated effective range of about 150-200m. A silenced weapon is going to have a shorter range. So, it would make sense to have the sights calibrated for something like 100m instead of 300m tounge2.gif

The AKSU has a limited accuracy due to the short barrel.

The imited range of slow flying subsonic (and light) bullets is not accumulative with that. But in that caliber it should limit the usage of the AKSU to more or less to the same range.

200 meters/yards seem to me realistic.

But one thing (in the config) is accuracy and one is speed! 

pistols.gif

The whole idea of stashing a scope like the PSO on the AKSU over say the Kobra is a bit odd in the first place. But, like I said, moot point.

hey Roberthammer , you forgot to add  green-red-white flares magazines for your RH_aks74upt , RH_aks74uptsp and RH_aks74uptk so the BIS default ones don't work with them

Can't get the AN-94 mags to work it may be a readme typo for the classnames im using RH_30Rnd_545x39_an94_mag

Anyone know the real class name for the AN-94 mag?

Can't get the AN-94 mags to work it may be a readme typo for the classnames im using RH_30Rnd_545x39_an94_mag

Anyone know the real class name for the AN-94 mag?

30Rnd_545x39_AK

Quote[/b] ]hey Roberthammer , you forgot to add   green-red-white flares magazines for your RH_aks74upt , RH_aks74uptsp and RH_aks74uptk  so the BIS default ones don't work with them

Well,i took liberty to correct that.Now they accept GP-25 grenades also:RH_aks_cfg wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Thanks that does it. Wow I love the 3rnd burst of that AN-94

AN has 2 rounds burst, not 3

Quote[/b] ]hey Roberthammer , you forgot to add   green-red-white flares magazines for your RH_aks74upt , RH_aks74uptsp and RH_aks74uptk  so the BIS default ones don't work with them

Well,i took liberty to correct that.Now they accept GP-25 grenades also:RH_aks_cfg wink_o.gif

thanks Hamis, i already corrected it myself too but it would be good to have a official version from the author , when he has time of course smile_o.gif