Update was done.

speed has been slowed down.

ladder and the aileron are corrected.

was possible to take off and land

possible down 2ND LOD Gear

Rate of fire of canon is adjusted.

Destruction RVMAT is mended.

texture in the body is improved.

canopy of the cockpit view was made more transparent.

Navigation Lights is made to shine.

add cockpit HUD

http://labo3.hp.infoseek.co.jp/3lb_f22_v0.9b.rar

Hi, when i hit the link the only thing that i can understand is: "404

Error File Not Found". and as i don't have japanese nor even half

chinese half japanese like Oren Issi... that's all what i can read in

the link before be sent to another page in japanese that i can't

read or know what happens there. Hope that you upload it again

to somewhere tha works man. Let's C ya

Hi, when i hit the link the only thing that i can understand is: "404

Error File Not Found". and as i don't have japanese nor even half

chinese half japanese like Oren Issi... that's all what i can read in

the link before be sent to another page in japanese that i can't

read or know what happens there. Hope that you upload it again

to somewhere tha works man. Let's C ya

i can download it  smile_o.gif

download here:

http://labo3.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

the first link is it ^^

edit: thanks for your update scars ^^

Armaholic mirror updated:

- F-22A Raptor (<6MB packed with 7zip, anyways you can also use winrar to extract it)

Hiya  smile_o.gif

Tested the new version a while, the AI seems to handle it priddy well in dogfights against the fullback's.

Flyingmodel is solid, but somehow the plane feels heavier now...allthough you can manouver it easily (AI aswell)

But well to be honest I liked the first version better, because of the turnangle (except for the stall after one of those 180° turns ^^) it felt more dynamic.

I don't know if its much of a hassle but i think with an afterburneroption this could be handled very nicely.

The overall look on model and tex's is indeed very good!

Very well made work here..

thumbs-up.gif

First off, thanks for this jet! Truly awesome work on the model and all. thumbs-up.gif

Got some questions though about handling and radar:

I noticed that i can outmaneuver it with a harrier as in the harrier is much more agile to handle than your Raptor. The harriers pitch and roll is much faster and responsive. I dont know how a raptor handles in real life ofcourse, but arent they one of the best air fighters around today? Thaught the response/handling is faster.

Second thing. Isnt the raptors invisible? (stealth). So would be nice when in other vehicles disable the radar blip for it. Maybe thats not possible through the addon though?

Good work though. Appreciate it greatly!

EDIT: I noticed Mykes DynVD addon dont work with your raptor when started inside of it. For you who uses DynVD: Make a pilot/soldier and then enter the raptor and it works.

Regards

Alex

GreatStuff I have got to say, my new favourite aircraft for ArmA. My only gripe is the cockpit doesnt quite match the rest of the aircraft..is there going to be a texture update in the future?

Hi, the rvmat error has dissapear, but there still some minor bugs

like when you zoom out in the tact-view/commander's view, you

see the alerons untextured, and the 3rd or 4th LOD is 100% plane

grey, may be the 5th one, im not sure... i seen it on the wingman.

Also in the 2Nd LOD the wheels print texture is broken, uncontinued;

the HUD now works well almost in every day time but the tracers

of the M-61A2 gatling are green and not red or half orange as in

the rest of the western stuff.

The AMRAAM seem to be almost as slow as the F-22 itself, i flown

at the side of one of 'em chasing a SU-34 Berkut. The navigation

lights are almost unnoticeable and are only reflective in the front

side and not in the tail planes or on the other sides. Also i do agree

that now the Raptor is less agile than an AV8B, which is weird,

the AV8's need less space to make a 360º (vertical or horizontal)

in the real life, while a Raptor needs more space but thanks to

the trust vectoring they could make it faster, but on more distance.

Let's C ya

to Scars:

Tried out the updated version now the handling of the airplane is quite good even if i think the machine is too slow during manouvers "pitching rolling..." .

I personally think that an addon like your need to have a flight model similar to the one of MAS F18 that allow your plane to have more agility on the three axis & more power.

Consider also that the 2 airplanes are similar in terms of handling qualitties performance! or at least you can make a more realistic comparison with the f18 instead the harrier.

The texture: nothing to say, is great! thumbs-up.gif

Also any chance of versions with different load outs? Like LGB combs and Air to ground missiles? Would be really sweet, also the machinegun fireing sound sounds very puny.

I was trying to add the raptor to the flare addon. Looking for the classname (im no pro in these things), but is it "3lb_f22"? Tested but it doesnt release flares when attacked.

Another kinda nice thing i noticed, dont know if its intentional, but when a AA brdm (karyas) where shooting missiles at me - they couldnt lock! So they just tried to aim infront of me and missed everytime - like the stealth really works smile_o.gif However, when im in that SAM i can right click and lock it, thats how i noticed the flares didnt work. So maybe i got the classname wrong? Please help! wink_o.gif

Regards

Alex

Hi, for know (without open the .pbo) an addon classname, just put

a single F-22A in the editor, save the misson, exit the game, go to:

"C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My documents\ArmA\missions"

folder and open the mission.sqm, there should appear the addon

classname. Let's C ya

Thanks Wipman! Forgot about that. And it was "3lb_f22" but flares dont drop... Anyone using the flare addon that can try too on this baby?

/Alex

Not working for me either, though it should be working without having to add them, Cause its base class is the AV8b. the F16 works fine for me that way.

On another note I made some adjustments to Lethals AircraftEffects script and got it working nice with the F-22 and the F-16. Only thing is he seems to have dissapeared over a yr. ago and Ive been unable to reach him. It works thru a gamelogic in the mission and I remember somebody else in the originall thread had it working for MP also. heres a cpl pics.

18409085130.jpg

18409085167.jpg

@Inkslinger

That is awesome mate! Can you share that stuff or got a link? I searched for Lethals but couldnt find it.

Thanks

Alex

its been since april of last year when he last post. it was in mission editting and scripting. under SU34 afterburner. I'm really no scripter, just learning. All I did really was change a cpl numbers for the positions of the effects and slowed down the fuel consumption.

Was hoping to get a hold of him and give him the numbers and let him release, or get permision to do the same. I reckon I'll give him a little more time to reply(Really don't want to release anything without his consent).

Edit: Also it would be nice to bundle it up into and addon instead of scripts but I have no Idea yet how to do that.

Inkslinger you can drop the gamelogic part if you make use

of XEH addon. smile_o.gif

If I knew how I would. Like I said I just figured out how to make easy adjustments to work with other planes. It would be better for me to give the scripts that I have to someone that really could do it some justice. Because it really does work quite well.

One thing also its linked to keyboard input, but holding down a key while trying to fly with joystick really is quite difficult. Of course now I got a gamepad that I can map to the kb.

This would also make a sweet bundle effects pack with the Flares,and some new sounds.

Afterburners should be part of this addon as standard, it looks fantastic! Anychance Scars?

72 @ July 03 2008,13:33)]Thanks Wipman! Forgot about that. And it was "3lb_f22" but flares dont drop... Anyone using the flare addon that can try too on this baby?

/Alex

if the flares don't work is because the F22 is not XEH compatible, and its eventhandlers overwrite the flares addon eventhandlers, it's a pity because it only takes 3 minutes to make a config XEH compatible , let's hope scars include this correction in the next version smile_o.gif