Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

SLA Redux Packs

No problem, helping_hand. smile_o.gif And thanks for the mirrors, Foxhound. More mirrors would be appreciated!

I like your work, and I use it as SLA replacement smile_o.gif

thanks =rellikki= notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

but I hate the BIS made magazine pockets on the chest. There is just no place for the Ak74 magazine, and they look strange. The (magazine) bags on the belt were far better.. but this is just my personal point of view

- with the view that your textures and colours are the best.

Thanks for this nice update Rellikki.

I've quickly checked the french translation and it is ok. And the blood update looks very good smile_o.gif.

One more (selfish) thing, did you use my french translation?.

To tell you the truth i think they look better with body armour, but these are nice nonetheless

Quote[/b] ]To tell you the truth i think they look better with body armour, but these are nice nonetheless

I like these guys without the armor more than with armor.

Taking as always those great addons, but thats better if you will make just a patch, because someone (thank God not me) with poor internet can fuck up a bit (Again 60MB!? What the hell!wink_o.gif.

Good to add new units. I think you should try to make now something like Vilas, a military personnel 3rd class. I mean boat crews, officers, mechanics, drivers, harbour personnel etc.

That would be great for campaigns, especially those BEL type.

Thanks for the comments and the mirrors!

Quote[/b] ]One more (selfish) thing, did you use my french translation?.

I must have forgot about you, so many PM's that night offering translations to me. I got the french translation from Old Bear. Sorry. confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Taking as always those great addons, but thats better if you will make just a patch, because someone (thank God not me) with poor internet can fuck up a bit (Again 60MB!? What the hell!

I would if I knew how. Anyway, I had to update all the models with some new stuff, so the patch would have been pretty big anyway, because the 3D models add most of the size to the addons.

Quote[/b] ]Good to add new units. I think you should try to make now something like Vilas, a military personnel 3rd class. I mean boat crews, officers, mechanics, drivers, harbour personnel etc.

Thanks for the ideas, but I wanted this to be the final update of the addon, unless there's something serious to fix. I need to update my older addons too if I have time.

Youe choose. Anyway, whanks Rellikki for great addons, and awaiting RACS. BTW, was for your RACS woodland troops any replacement? I wanted to create one, but first I have to know.

wat are ur future planned projects after these lekker reskins?

Quote[/b] ]BTW, was for your RACS woodland troops any replacement? I wanted to create one, but first I have to know.

I'm pretty sure there's a replacement pack for them. In fact, I think I remember seeing one on Armaholic.com, when I had to help my other friend finding one... but that was many months ago.

Quote[/b] ]Mirrors @ armed-assault.de smile_o.gif

Thanks for the mirrors!

Quote[/b] ]wat are ur future planned projects after these lekker reskins?

I'm planning to update my older addons and maybe come up with something totally new...

Rellikki,Make please retextured RACS units in 3 camo. as well as these soldiers, thanks.

Rellikki,Make please retextured RACS units in 3 camo. as well as these soldiers, thanks.

I'm sorry? What do you mean? If you mean the 3-color desert camo, you can find such units from the XAM mod. If you don't, then can you explain a bit better?

Hi, i think that the man tryes to say that if you could a RACS pack

in woodland, desert and urban camo; three units packs. Let's C ya

Hi, i think that the man tryes to say that if you could a RACS pack

in woodland, desert and urban camo; three units packs. Let's C ya

Ah, well my older two RACS addons already make two addons out of three to opposite these SLA addons. I don't know if I have time or motivation to do the third one (That would be desert, a redux version of the BIS ones). Time will tell.

Yes, its very good. Only thing:

1. In Polish version I got a unit named "Zwiadowca". He has got AK-74 with PSO-1. I heard you are announcing marksman in this release. If it is marksman, he shouldn't be called "Zwiadowca" (this means "Scout"), but Something like "Solider with Optic". Well, unfortunately I dont know polish name for marksman, cause probably we haven't got one. In dictionaries marksman is translated as "strzelec wyborowy", what means "Sharpshooter", so situation is bit complicated as well. crazy_o.gifwow_o.gif

2. I think you should add more type of normal conscipt, I mean soldier with bandanna or cap, because when I want to make a mission with garrisons, BEl type much enemies havent got helmets and I have to use Junior Officers. Then it is stupid in statistics... (You have killed: 3x Soldier, 25x Officer). THen there would be bigger chance to choose various type of soldiers and mission makers wouldnt have to rearm them.

3. Maybe you should make or ask for permition to make an AKS-74, that should be good for e.g. officers?

Right now my grade: 9+/10

Hi, i think that use BIS weapons in the SLA units it's a good thing

because we could rearm 'em in the mission editor with the Bobby

Hammer's AK Pack v1.5 if we need different and better weaponry;

so the addon units don't have any dependency and can be used

without external requirements; make addon units require 3Rd party

weapons is something that puts back some people and make it a

bit harder for the MP servers admins to keep updated booth the

weapons and the units, so for me... the BIS AK's are a good choice

until that Nephilim don't release her über pimp AK74M or AK74M's.

Let's C ya

Thanks for the mirrors, miller!

Seems like my SLA Desert troops are content number 1337 on your website according to the link. Hell yes! tounge2.gif

@SaS TrooP

1. The guy with the scoped AKS is "Spotter" in english. If you still think that's incorrectly translated, let me know. smile_o.gif There is another guy in the unit list, an actual "Marksman". He is a rifleman with SVD Dragunov.

2. You should be able to live with it. Who cares about the statistics anyway? tounge2.gif Anyway, I think you can change their displaynames in the Description field of the unit, under the Initilaziation field. It gives the unit a different display name in multiplayer player selection list, but I'm not sure if it affects their name otherwise, eg. in the debriefing's statistics or radio commands.

3. wipman is right. When I'm using BIS weapons for the units, you can arm them with any 3rd party weapon you like with simple scripting commands.

@Rellikki

Umm... I think I made a mistake, 'cause I translated the Spotter as Zwiadowca and now I checked this once again and it's Obserwator (hard to tell if this is the accurate polish counterpart - spotter is a specific unit name - maybe someone can tell me, if this is the right name). Sorry for my mistake. And about the guy with Dragunov - in polish version of your units he's still named Strzelec. So we have there two guys named Strzelec, but one with AK and the other one with Dragunov. If it isn't a problem can you fix it somehow by renaming the guy with SVD to Strzelec wyborowy? That should solve the problem.

Cheers

Indeed very good work.

I like the smooth look and how well all parts fit together.