Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

SLA Redux Packs

Thanks for the mirrors, miller!

Seems like my SLA Desert troops are content number 1337 on your website according to the link. Hell yes! tounge2.gif

@SaS TrooP

1. The guy with the scoped AKS is "Spotter" in english. If you still think that's incorrectly translated, let me know. smile_o.gif There is another guy in the unit list, an actual "Marksman". He is a rifleman with SVD Dragunov.

2. You should be able to live with it. Who cares about the statistics anyway? tounge2.gif Anyway, I think you can change their displaynames in the Description field of the unit, under the Initilaziation field. It gives the unit a different display name in multiplayer player selection list, but I'm not sure if it affects their name otherwise, eg. in the debriefing's statistics or radio commands.

3. wipman is right. When I'm using BIS weapons for the units, you can arm them with any 3rd party weapon you like with simple scripting commands.

1. So now nearly everything is right, because Spotter is "Zwiadowca", and its is the same as Scout or Recon. Anyway, I got normal soldier with SVD Dragunov called "Strzelec" what means "Rifleman". I got 2x Rifleman with the same name, one has got AK-74, and one SVD. That should be fixed.

2. Yes I can for sure, that was only a small tip. notworthy.gif

3. Look at this:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=news&id=380

It is nearly the same as BIS weapon, you can just ask him for permition or make it alone (Just removing scope) and you got nice weapon for officers and all unit I mentioned up there. Anyway, it is also just a tip notworthy.gif

Thanx Rellikki for great addons, right now mission with them in production.

Hi, I found a bug in your modells:

The squadlogo will not shown transparent. It has a white background:

c4jo5jkl.jpg

(Squadlogo works fine on vehicles or other skins)

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>SLA Redux Replacements 1.3</span>

1.3 Changelog

CHANGE - Reverted SLA Officer model to ArmA default

CHANGE - Changed Squad Leader model to Senior Officer from Redux packs

CHANGE - Merged Inf and Especas PBO's to one REL_*****_Replacement.pbo (as requested by Rellikki a looong time ago tounge2.gif )

FIX - Double "Rifleman" entry in OPFOR - Men tab

If you are using older versions of this replacement pack, please delete them! (REL_*****_Inf_Replacement.pbo and REL_*****_Especas_Replacement.pbo files + bisigns)

Also use only one Replacement PBO at a time.

Download link:

http://ifile.it/xwig0eb - link repaired

(click on Request Download Ticket, then Download)

... Is it just me, or does everyone have a feeling that they forgot something when they release stuff? crazy_o.gif

Get no ticket but a "404 Not Found" sad_o.gif

oops, sorry for that. No idea how it got there crazy_o.gif I fixed the link in my previous post.

Oh and thanks for the mirrors smile_o.gif

Personally I preferred the replacements to come in two separate packs as I used different camos for Especcas. Nevermind. I guess I'll just change the config myself. wink_o.gif

Hi, i would had preffered if the Spetznat Marksman would had came

with a QG's wool cap, instead with the same cap that the T. Leader,

maybe even the same for the sniper... that now (i think that's a

replacement's thing...) he haves a standard steel helmet as any

other soldier. Let's C ya