Sign in to follow this  
coma73

Generic Opfor

Will you be releasing the models in MLOD format aswell? As some of these models would be useful in my Nogovan Light Infantry for Arma. smile_o.gif

about the config issue, can't they be placed under Blufor, opfor and racs??? crazy_o.gif Like it would be a lot easier for average people to set them to be opfor in whatever side they want to easy, just click and place. smile_o.gif

hey guys thanks for the interest. and as my friend and tormentor HUND mentioned i said that i could use help on my addons, and i was not specific. specifically i am just a texture artist but dont have models to texture so i began fumbling threw it with the help of said tormentor and agamoth. agamoth is busy franchising himself and HUND is to busy telling me what i fail at so any one good at making o2 models into a working addon i could use. i will gladly whore myself to any addon maker who can help me bring these lovely rebels opfors insurgents etc etc into arma i will be very happy.

btw if you ever go to denmark feel free to beat up hund for me i liv e too far away and cannot afford to do it myself

What's wrong with the models in the screen shots? Looked fine to me!

Daniel @ June 05 2008,22:50)]I never spawn AI so it doesn't bother me what side they're on. Although I guess if the author sees fit, he could add them to Independant and OPFOR.

Really the best solution to be honest.

-Bump-

Is still project still active ? These OpFor are looking really bad-ass huh.gif

yeah I am intrested too but nothing new hasnt came up, busy with other works maybe? I just had a suggestion: Making revolutioneers, with green jacket and pants, LC-2 carrying-system, and m16a1. smile_o.gif

hey guys sorry about the slow replys and lack of updates. had alot of personal stuff to work on so i kinda lost momentum on these units. if anyone would like the mlods to finish them up let me know. basically they are about 70% done i think. if i had someone to help with finishing the models and get them in game i could finish working on the textures. if anyone is interested let me know otherwise i cannot guarantee they will ever get released.

For the love of ArmA someone take up his offer, these are badass!

I'd try but I have no skill... Not even enough to make modeling tools work let alone use them whistle.gif

For the love of ArmA someone take up his offer, these are badass!

I'd try but I have no skill... Not even enough to make modeling tools work let alone use them whistle.gif

I'll second that huh.gif

coma73,July 22 2008,18:25

Quote[/b] ] i cannot guarantee they will ever get released.
sad_o.gif  

you are doing a great job with these units, and with these addons change a little the plot of many missions

Sorry my bad English crazy_o.gif

If the things will went bad, relase it unfinished (Mlods etc.) for the community, so they can continue it smile_o.gif

ok guys im trying to get help finishing these so be patient, and any help is appreciated, im really just a texture artist so in game is a whole new set of rules that i cant afford to finish learning now.

ill keep you posted, ive been getting alot of offers and alot of encouragement so thanks alot

These models are absolutely amazing. Please continue your work. They will have a loving home on my hdd, and in my future fantasy battles, and patrols.

Thank you, and I hope you get that help you need.

tounge2.gif

ok just to update my latest work(im a hermet) i have been busy with many projects for many mods. one of the projects is still in the vein of middle eastern opfor, so i will post those now.

newme3.jpg

mecivs7.jpg

mecivs2.jpg

thers alot to be done still, alot of which is obvious, im going to create a wider variety of faces, clothes and shemags. even as i type this ive changed alot.

I could use some help getting my models out of o2 and into the game, i have lots of units, most are in the 90% finished stage , but alas i dont know much past o2 and photoshop.

anyway thanks for the interest.

I am sad, because I am not sure if these will ever be released.  sad_o.gif

Patience is a virtue best to strive for. These people do this as a hobby, it's not a job you get paid for, thus always focused on around the clock. Sometimes real life and other things come up. And don't forget, it's not just drag and drop here, it takes a lot of patience and hard work putting together something nice for Armed Assault, so people are also entitled to breaks--else they get over-worked and burnt out.

So to sum it up: it will be done......when it's done. smile_o.gif

So to sum it up: it will be done......when it's done.  smile_o.gif

You guys should stop quoting 3D Realms and their Duke Nukem tounge2.gif