Sign in to follow this  
william1

Nem Zombies with TCP anims

nem Zombies with TCP anims thanks to Teacup . Authorization for releasing them given by ofpforum. Version is 0.62 TCP , extended eventhandlers addon is needed.

How they move example:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=OCugrViX8pE

update 05 may 09 :

version 0.62 TCP out.

- corrected error when resurrecting third party custom units.

- added support for third party custom units, if a third party unit is attacked, he will revive

as default BIS zombi unit.

link :

TCP Nem zombies ver 0.62

http://files.filefront.com/NEM+ZOMBIES+V062+TCPrar/;13715941;/fileinfo.html

And if you have Schnapsdrosel civilians addon installed and want to add them to the Nem zombies repertory you can choose

this version , see readme for details. Updated too to version 1.1

link:

TCP Nem zombies Schnapsdrosel civilians expansion ver 1.1

http://files.filefront.com/NeM+Zombies+Civilian+exp+1rar/;13715934;/fileinfo.html

all credits to the respective creators , developers and side modders.

Edited by william1

So do those zombies work by just putting them in the editor or do I need scripts and triggers too?

What about lagging?

link is really slow, or not working huh.gif

Will this replace the old NEM zombies in all my missions or is a new addon ?

Would be VERY nice to see this implemented in most existing zombie addons (yomies, NEM Zombies, others ?).

Thanks for sharing smile_o.gif I love zombies. With this animation, it is right to say I'll fill my pants more than once wink_o.gif

Malick

@Malick , yes , it will replace the old nemesis zombies addon so you will have the new anims in all your missions.

@wika_woo let's hope some new mirrors coming soon

@Master gamawa , all is in the readme

I used the old version of these zombies and they attacked me before but now they dont....and yes I made independant allies with nobody. Any help?huh.gif

also to include....all the zombies just go prone once they see me and stay there....

I used the old version of these zombies and they attacked me before but now they dont....and yes I made independant allies with nobody. Any help?huh.gif

also to include....all the zombies just go prone once they see me and stay there....

Like it says in the first post, you need XEH.

edit:

In all test i made the zombies worked well, it's true they sometimes go prone when they see you but they stand up after a second .

Quote[/b] ]

were you using an independent soldier to be attacked ? the zombies will not attack resistance soldiers.In all test i made the zombies worked well, it's true they sometimes go prone when they see you but they stand up after a second . This is something that rarely happens with OTK "range of the dead" zombies, but i haven't discovered why.

maybe he just gets tired and wants to take a break?

So I tried those and they are awesome.

I didn't notice any lag and they attacked me straight away even though I was Independent (well they did tell me not to attack them when I shot their useless bodies but I can live with that).

Great zombies.

Ps: If you put enough zombies in an area, they all start running towards you and sometimes their animations synch with each other which results in Michael Jackson-esque mega dance spectacle.

Very funny.

Tonight... it's zombie night.

I've tried new anims on NEM_Zombies with the great Sansey's campaign "Range of Dead" (SP only) and its much better smile_o.gif

Hi,

great work, but i have no problems with the wypoint.

The Zombies dont use my Waypoints and a other Problem is.

They go to 80% from the time prone. confused_o.gif

An they have perhaps not enough health.

Hi, the zombies look great and are lots of fun too shoot. smile_o.gif

I have a problem however, when I turn into a zombie it comes up with a box saying I am missing something. I think this has something to do with the zombie attack as I cannot do it when I become a zombie.

Great addon! Any chance you could add the animations to the KAOS zombies? They are baesed off the old NEM low zombies and don't lag my pc at all. If you need permission is cool cause I did the KAOS ones but im a nub at config work all I can do is cut and paste. Any help would be great even if you can just do it for my personal use. Thanks alot!

no problem , send it to me and i'll add the animations smile_o.gif

@william1

can i get to the old nem + TCp aim, because the new 61.c have lags and the zombie to fast dead with only 2-3 shots. thx.

Sweeet dude! You are the best! Now I can go on Z hunting spree with my clan guys.

but send them to me first because i can't find them anywhere wink_o.gif

edit: ah ok, checked the mail biggrin_o.gif

huh.gif I hate to bring up an older topic, but i have a problem. I made a mission using these zombies and they are excellent but when i have maybe 2 groups of civilians that get attacked my computer starts to choke up really bad. Am i doing something wrong, or are the zombies running that many scripts? Because i really love this addon but am dismayed at the fact i cant use them. -Ornelp Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, 0.61tcp is unplayable in MP due to huge lag. Not to mention they are frigging slow and theres no challenge on taking them out. For example: a town full of them can be eliminated by only 2 guys. Max. zombies on E6850 and 8800GT is around 30 then it lags to much to be even playable.