Sign in to follow this  
Mateck

Mateck's M1A1 (HA)

Don't worry, eventually I'll poke my head up out of curiosity--my big head isn't hard to miss. tounge2.gif

Hehe, but that aside...thanks for backing me up there, man. I was hoping I wasn't alone with the interiors thing. smile_o.gif

to me it brings things to life, making you feel like you're sitting in there taking charge. Know what I mean? Sure, this isn't SB Pro, but hey, neither was OFP yet it was done and as we can see it looked great and added a lot of immersion for tank crewmen.

I'm with you, I wish I knew modeling and stuff like that to do something like that for the community. I'll sit under this desk with everything that can be crossed crossed and hope to someday see something like it in the future. smile_o.gif <crosses eyes>

Version 0.95 is not optimized for ArmA version 1.14. Especially the armor values.

Also replacement pack is bugged and shouldn't be used in multiplayer game wink_o.gif

I'm working on new version but that may take some time sad_o.gif

I get these errors in the arma.rpt

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M2_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M240L_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M256_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M240C_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M2_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M240L_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M256_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Addon ch_m1abrams (entry CH_M240C_M1A1) not found in the list of active addons.

Is this part of it?

Version 0.95 is not optimized for ArmA version 1.14. Especially the armor values.

Also replacement pack is bugged and shouldn't be used in multiplayer game wink_o.gif

I'm working on new version but that may take some time sad_o.gif

I really like your Abrams very much, and use it as standard in ArmA SP.

It's true that the replacement pack is bugged since LAN games crash when using it. Do you have an idea what the reason is? I would like to fix it for the moment to use it with my friends in LAN games.

I think I been in most tank-threads moaning about interiours biggrin_o.gif For me its so important as being stuck in the optic is too xbox for me and ruin the immersion totally. I also used the small prism/windows(?) to for a better overview, not possible now.

I miss tank battles since OFP.

I know that OFP is not up to the standard, but if its not to much work an OFP interior-lod as placeholder is better than nothing.

I know that OFP is not up to the standard, but if its not to much work an OFP interior-lod as placeholder is better than nothing.

Some days ago, I introduced the BI's driver interior of the BMP2, which was not enabled in BI's addon. It was plain colored but useable and Hi res.

Some people complained about the missing stuff compared to OFP's days.

So most of us use th OFP's interior for private use instead answering the complains about it after a public release...

mike

So you have added interiors to all of the armour? Is the modeled interior for the bmp2 in the released mlods??

Are you planning to release what you done?

Sorry for all the questions but I think I have some work to do biggrin_o.gif If you are not planning a release? Or did I misunderstood your post completely??

So you have added interiors to all of the armour? Is the modeled interior for the bmp2 in the released mlods??

Are you planning to release what you done?

Sorry for all the questions but I think I have some work to do biggrin_o.gif If you are not planning a release? Or did I misunderstood your post completely??

Basic drivers interior "view" is included in Ike's T-90 and the desert bradly.

No release of other interior planned on my side. It is simply a hard job to implement it in ArmA quality. May be this is the fact why the next M1A1 HA release is not completed yet.

I hope that someone else will release a complete ArmA tank interior that can be used in the community.

Hi, for me as player the OFP's interiors with a tweak or two will be

enough or better than don't have any driver's interior on the BMP-2,

M1A1, T72, ZSU-23/24; is very annoying to don't have any interior

and i'll preffer OFP texture quality than nothing; as player. Let's C ya

I agree 100%. I'd rather have OFP-quality interiors and abilities like in that youtube video I posted, than no interiors at all. I'm sorry, but contrary to some opinions (even when it came to interiors for ArmA 2) Interiors for tanks DO add to the combat experience.

Sure we can all buy Steelbeasts, but then what? We miss out on all the other stuff. Why buy 50 different simulators when we can really bring them all into one game (or at least do the best we can). I want to feel immersed in my combat experience--that means when I'm in a tank I want to FEEL like I'm in a tank. smile_o.gif

Ike's interior (OFP?) is awesome. So nice to be able to look at sides as well as forward. you definatelly feel more part of the war than with the "just look forward" stock view. You can even spot targets much easier and report to the gunner etc. If Ike's is an OFP port thingy, it does the job for sure. I loved it.

Regards

Alex

72 @ Sep. 18 2008,05:28)]Ike's interior (OFP?) is awesome. So nice to be able to look at sides as well as forward. you definatelly feel more part of the war than with the "just look forward" stock view. You can even spot targets much easier and report to the gunner etc. If Ike's is an OFP port thingy, it does the job for sure. I loved it.

Regards

Alex

Ike's version is based on the enabled BI BMP2-drivers view included in the latest modified T-72 version of the "open source" tank project.

It is free to be included / modified for everyone (unbined version available via download).

Also for Mateck's tanks, if he wants to.

Mateck, can you please update your excellent Abrams and T72 to ArmA 1.14 and fix the MP issues?