Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

Campaign "Eaglets"

Campaign developed by sansey.

Campaign was tested by OTK creative collective on ArmA 1.09 Queen's Gambit.

Necessary add-on: MiG-15 by Volkstrum and Bdfy

mirror

mirror

Voiced by sansey, SniperGRU, Voenkom, ArtGer, Lost, SLAYER, CHAS.

Sounds from ECP 1.085 mod, "Retaliation: Peacemaker" and "Near Dark: Armageddec" campaigns are used in this campaign. Thanks to the authors of these projects.

Particulary grateful to:

SniperGRU, ArtGer for restless testing and plot design help.

Lost for scripting support.

Loktew for artistic skills.

StumbleR and Ducatisto for translation

DOWNLOAD CAMPAIGN MIRROR1

DOWNLOAD CAMPAIGN MIRROR2

Sahrani is getting close to war. US forces are preparing to enter and occupy our sovereign state. Several enemy recon planes have been spotted in our skies, intelligence reports possible enemy diversion groups imposing on our territory as well. Due to this state of alert, that is why our army, including air forces, are alerted and operational. Regular scrambles and target practices are being carried out.

6 missions and 8 separate cutscenes will force you to compress a virtual steering wheel with pleasure.

You are allowed to take off!

Spasiba! smile_o.gif

Will give feedback in a week. thumbs-up.gif

hi..:D

Thx..Sansey and UgolSkosa..last russian campaign was dynamite..

looking forward to play this one.. notworthy.gif

Kippis from my sauna..(Banja) thumbs-up.gif

Good campaign so far, but being the crappy pilot i am its doubtful that ill ever make it past the first recon mission tounge2.gif

but being the crappy pilot i am its doubtful that ill ever make it past the first recon mission tounge2.gif

same here tounge2.gif anway is a great campaign , i love how you take care of the details , the voices are great and the addon it is made for.. just notworthy.gif

thanks for the campaign thumbs-up.gif

I love all your work OTK team as it always oozes quality

Little confused, said it was tested on QG but is that a required add-on for this campaign?

Little confused, said it was tested on QG but is that a required add-on for this campaign?

You will have troubles with cutscenes, animations.

It was using animations from QG.

Possible something else... Not tested without QG.

great campaign, enjoyed flying that Mig15.

You started Good tradition all addons should be released with mission or campaign.

Wow! Excellent campaign. Thanks Sansey and OTK, that's the best campaign I have played since "the Cause". top marks - the story was great, the voice acting was good and the mission design was excellent.

Same as above, really enjoyed this!

What extra did you use so you could use "Captive E" units?

Daniel @ Mar. 30 2008,18:37)]What extra did you use so you could use "Captive E" units?

mission.sqm and Notepad.exe biggrin_o.gif

Just completed the campaign, I love this plane biggrin_o.gif

This is like "The cause", just in the sky smile_o.gif

Daniel @ Mar. 30 2008,18:37)]What extra did you use so you could use "Captive E" units?

mission.sqm and Notepad.exe  biggrin_o.gif

Ah right, cheers!

how am i rearm ? Not enough ammos, impossible on the airport.

Normally you just have to land and roll the Mig to a rearm or refuel truck and it will refill you automaticly.

Migt have been even cooler if you could radio in the trucks when landed, they coem and some soldiers run around to simulate the reloading and then you can take off again when they moved away.

But i have a feeling that the AI rather would ram the bird or park to far away to make it look realistic.

I can't rearm a repair truck in front of the ammo truck banghead.gif

Hmm, better just restart the mission, normally the trucks should be away from each other.

But if you aim well all missions are doable with the start load... not too easy though.

In all missions without 1st all support trucks are unlocked. specially. Get in rearm truck and drive it to mig how it's necessary. Then sit in mig and rearm smile_o.gif

Excellent campaign, excellent addon, the bird is really impressive !

As I said on Armaholic comments, all in the campaign is just excellent work, as always in your campaigns !

Keep going on and thanks !

i finished the campaign yesterday.

the ending came a little abruptly, but i enjoyed the campaign from the first to the last mission. the best arma-experience in a long time.... really *outstanding* work, like all otk missions/campaigns!! thanks a lot, i would really like to see a sequel... wink_o.gif

best moments:

mission "retreating" (?): splashed an uh-60 and literally flew to the explosion.

mission "the defender": after downing two a-10's the third one fled and, chased by me, crashed into the mountains... wink_o.gif

mission night stalker: downing the av-8 by myself. who need`s that AAA anyway! biggrin_o.gif

Just played the first missions, and I already love it! The russian speech just makes the finishing touch.

Thx!

I think it deserved a higher score. I have pretty much no interest in planes or flying whatsoever, and playing that campaign was the only time flying was fun in Arma.

It didn't really feel repetitive to me either.

7 is a very good score on OFPEC, in fact. smile_o.gif Even though it varies slightly from reviewer to reviewer, a 7 is absolutely not a mean feat.

So congratulations! I should probably finish the campaign at some point, but the damned QG cutscenes keep making me go all sad_o.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

It is indeed a very good score for a campaign. However, there were some things that prevented it receiving a better score as you read. In the end, the reviewers taste and expectation decide on whether it's a 7 or 8.