Sign in to follow this  
hoz

1.11 beta patch troubleshooting thread.

Ok tryed out all kinds of stuff to get Queens Gambit to work and iv got it working now but i cant get any mods to work with it iv tryed -mod=@ace_islands ect.. and i get that error? So by itself it works with 1.11 but i cant play mods with it? What is the deal with this mad_o.gif Iv tryed ;@ace_islands all iv tryed mad_o.gif

1. What kind of message do you get?

did you try - Z:\ARMA\beta\arma.exe -mod=DBE1;beta;@mod1;@mod2 -nosplash ? (Z could be your ArmA-install drive)

Have you modfolders this structure: @mod1/Addons

additional to search & read:

ArmA: Troubleshooting (wiki)

This is the message i get 'bin/CfgDifficulties/Regular/Flags.VonID'. Then crash back to desk top with Error compiling pixel shader PSAlphaOnlyMod. Yes iv tryed ;mod=@ and all the above, I ran 1.11 fine with out Queens Gambit with Mods in it and worked fine so i try to use queens gambit in the 1.11 patch and i get that error. This is what i got in the Queens Gambit Target line "C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=DBE1 -nosplash -mod=NewView_3 -mod=@ArmAEffects -mod=@ace_islands -mod=@TrueMods -mod=@anzacsaswater -mod=@FROMZ -mod=@Addons And it works fine. Then for the 1.11 patch Target line i got this "C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -mod=beta -nosplash And it works fine but if i put any thing in the Target line of the 1.11 patch i get that Error as above. What is the problem with this?

Oh,I've had the same error before!I reinstalled the game and it got fixed, but you can try this:

Create a new shortcut of your beta .exe And add the same stuff again (all your mods and stuff).Try to rewrite them not copy/paste (this way you can prevent any misspelled words you've done in your last shortcut).If it doesn't work,reinstall...

P.S. Mine looks like this - D:\Games\ArmA\beta\arma.exe -mod=beta;@Addons;@EVA;@ArmAEffects;@CSM;@DrugsVegetaionFix;@VFAI;@CMCD_1ID_US_INF_REPLACEMENTS

;DBE1 -nosplash

hi guys, i would like to present to you a bug its from queen's gambit but 1.11 path don't fix it so i decided to show it to you. The screen on the left represents Armed assault infantry models that has no problem with aiming. The screen on the right shows infantry models from queen's gambit that has an aiming problem. (Mercenaries, spy, guerrilla, and some new civilians)

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2959/bugza2.png

Oh,I've had the same error before!I reinstalled the game and it got fixed, but you can try this:

Create a new shortcut of your beta .exe And add the same stuff again (all your mods and stuff).Try to rewrite them not copy/paste (this way you can prevent any misspelled words you've done in your last shortcut).If it doesn't work,reinstall...

P.S. Mine looks like this - D:\Games\ArmA\beta\arma.exe -mod=beta;@Addons;@EVA;@ArmAEffects;@CSM;@DrugsVegetaionFix;@VFAI;@CMCD_1ID_US_INF_REPLACEMENTS

;DBE1 -nosplash

Yes iv tryed that to also the reinstalled it like twice and still get that error. I just dont know whats up with it. Also now i cant put any mods in the 1.11 patch target line with out it doing that error huh.gif

ok lol just got it working with the beta patch i just cant have two shotcuts to desk top like queens gamebit and the beta patch i have to use one. So i deleted the queens gambit shortcut and add the DEB1 to the beta and it works with the mods and all wink_o.gif Thxs for trying to help iv got it now thxs biggrin_o.gif

I too cannot start the game in 1.12

I get the PSalpha error and the VON.ID error also.

This makes no sense, 1.11 worked, whats going on ?

Please use the 1.12 beta patch/thread.