Sign in to follow this  
YacieK

PKW_Mercenary

Heh...and one more (another post in case of limit on number of pics, that can be added to one post - previous image splitted in 6 pieces).

c5ba4aaa5aa8.jpg

2aa5bae7fd95.jpg

d0d050bac988.jpg

397334289128.jpg

92befac5fe13.jpg

11e7890cd635.jpg

One piece

OMFG huh.gif It my addon? Beautiful screens NSX notworthy.gif

Who make Prypat City? wink_o.gif

Great pack, however by using the independant spy model from QG for the night ops soldier, you have inherited the handgun bug!

Also, Glock17's have a magazine capacity of 17rnds, rather than the 15 of your model.

Keep up the good work.

notworthy.gif

wow thats some amazing piece of art!

one question though, has anybody got the customfaces working? I've tried it, but it didn't work for me....(config noob), can anyone help me?

Yac i have suggestion:

maybe you can add to sniper that same script like xam ghile suit ( you know if you stay in grass enemy don't see you ).

Oh i frogot, i found new bug, siciled M21 is wasen't siciled.

( kiedy strzelasz wrogowie słyszą strzał )

Quote[/b] ]Yac i have suggestion:

maybe you can add to sniper that same script like xam ghile suit ( you know if you stay in grass enemy don't see you ).

I do not copy solutions from other addons. As somebody is interested it can make. smile_o.gif

M21 never there was on 100% silenced. It not bug - only realism.At first it learn history SWS M21 before begin speak out if it error.

PKW_Weapons.7z what formatt is that how do i extract the pbo's ?

Furthermore this addon is packed with 7-zip, a packer tool similar to Winrar

http://www.7-zip.org/ or but the files can also be extracted with Winrar

how i extract with winrar ?

please someone make a RAR link

how i extract with winrar ?

please someone make a RAR link

huh.gif unpack ordinary RAR.

Well, another (and last pic (with agamoth's units as OPFOR)). This sniper model is really awesome. Strange BDU color though...

-What should we do now, captain?

-Do exactly as I do. Duck'n'cover. And don't, I say DON'T plump into this radioactive mud. I don't have machinegun to handle you as snork, or bloodsucker, or any other creature modern science doesn't even know. Spare your purposeless genefond and MY LIFE, damn you!

a50296a05321.jpg

8efa794583d8.jpg

b16327314dd3.jpg

d7208bcc3a3d.jpg

f81b9f697399.jpg

One piece

Nice units & weapons!

Really like the look of them. inlove.gif

Here are some bugs i found while playing with this units:

* The sight of the NightOps' Glock17SD is displaced (pic)

* Sniper (Handgun)

* Ghille suit blocks sight of all weapons with ironisght (pic)

* Missing textures on scops (M21 EBR, M249 para, SIG551): example pic (used resolution:1440:900 - 16:10)

Keep it up!

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

ironsight

At i same ironsight. I do not know where from you have this error smile_o.gif

Sniper has to use M21 and other sniper rifles but not M16 /M4. It not close coverage soldier. I will correct it ghille taking handsgun into consideration , but I think that there is error usage m16/m4 by sniper. smile_o.gif

I thank too feedback - regards Yac

Sniper has to use M21 and other sniper rifles but not M16 /M4. It not close coverage soldier. I will correct it ghille taking handsgun into consideration , but I think that there is error usage m16/m4 by sniper. smile_o.gif

Well ... perhaps. But it's a real hard limitation in playability for this unit in a game.

it is caused by animations in game

if model has camo-sniper suit, it is on hands, and those hands infect view of ironsight

if we could get different holding-weapons anims, such problem would disappear

ironsight

At i same ironsight. I do not know where from you have this error smile_o.gif

Just tested this again and it seems like it's not a problem with the weapons. Had the displaced front sight also on vanilla ArmA weapons.

But it happens irregular. Had this with various (pkw-)units and weapons (pkw/arma) .. perhaps every 10th start.

Could this be caused by my video settings? As written above, i'm playing on 1440:900 - 16:10WS.

And here's another small thingy:

In 1st person view i can see my customface (blue gloves), 3rd works fine: pic

MfG Medicus

i get a CTD whenever i try to preview a mission containing any of these units...

addon conflict?

i get a CTD whenever i try to preview a mission containing any of these units...

addon conflict?

I had some troubles with PROPER_IntroAnims.pbo.

Got this error:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSkeletons.OFP2_ManSkeleton'.

In the preview i had broken models (strange edges and triangles).

After removing this *.pbo, it worked.

At me they are working correctly. ArmA with 1.8 and 1.9 with Queen Gambit as well as without this mod. Under ECS work good too. Maybe you have another addon conflict?

wip...

I finish little bugs correct. Merc they will use custom faces from 20 . Box will be added with ammunition and weapons. regards -Yac

I think the optics have something to do with the resolution i'm playing with. Not sure.

Quote[/b] ]wip...

I finish little bugs correct. Merc they will use custom faces from 20 . Box will be added with ammunition and weapons.

Nice to hear that! smile_o.gif

Oh, did you think about adding a Medic? Or perhaps some kind of healing funktion like the QG-Mercs? It's hard to find a fitting medic for this beautys. smile_o.gif

MfG Medicus

Love the new units.. my friend made a replacement pack of these to replace the default queens gambit units.. it looked awesome replying the campaign.