Sign in to follow this  
chammy

CSM Beta v2 quick teaser preview

Quote[/b] ]back the fuck off and be a little more respectful.

Oh the irony tounge2.gif

... Yes Chammy cant wait for this, flu's a bitch, not much interest in doing anything when thats in your system. As and when .... biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, another Beta test open to public. Right now I am battling a flu again, respiratory flu, I've been in bed most the day while my kids tore the house up wink_o.gif . Thankfully I have Motrin and Dayquil.

Flu? This sounds like God is scared of your godlike soundmod and doesn't want you to release it tounge2.gif

Hheh, thanks guys for your sympathy really guys. Well, I'm getting better now except for this cough and a searing pain that shoots up the back of my ear every so often , gotta get that checked. I have had no internet the past couple of days and my instant messengers

haven't been turning on for some off reason so ArmAVidz and Durg, i have been needing to get a hold of you guys, i'm still waiting for Yahoo and MSN to quit being gay. Anyways, to all you guys who had PM'd me several times offering help or even to Beta test, I haven't forgotten about ya , just been busy as usual, but I will gt back to you people as soon as i get the chance.

Splitting pain in your ears sometimes?

Good thing you're not making a killer sound-mod!

Oh wait... tounge2.gif

Get well soon mate! smile_o.gif

Just in case- that splitting pain in your ear could likely be a tooth problem, I know it seems like a different place but it's linked to the nerve.

Sorry it's off-topic.

Hheh, thanks guys for your sympathy really guys.  Well, I'm getting better now except for this cough and a searing pain that shoots up the back of my ear every so often , gotta get that checked. I have had no internet the past couple of days and my instant messengers

haven't been turning on for some off reason so ArmAVidz and Durg, i have been needing to get a hold of you guys, i'm still waiting for Yahoo and MSN to quit being gay.  Anyways, to all you guys who had PM'd me several times offering help or even to Beta test, I haven't forgotten about ya , just been busy as usual, but I will gt back to you people as soon as i get the chance.

Aye, thaaaaaaat explains it. crazy_o.gif I'd probably become sick if I lost my internet LOL

Best wishes Chammy and always remember a lot of people have a great deal of respect for your work.

I was off the net for a month (about a month ago) ... it was a real pain in the rear end wanting get hold of certain people web wise ... grrrrrrrrr.

Quote[/b] ] i'm still waiting for Yahoo and MSN to quit being gay

I feel with it working perfectly that would never change tounge2.gif

Beta stage eh, great it gets nearer and nearer pistols.gif

wellcome back Chammy.

Looks like you have some competition with aacfsounds.. hehe

Not sure witch are the best ATM smile_o.gif

wellcome back Chammy.

aacf sounds? LOL dude those sounds arent realistic at all. seriously man they sound like someone kicking a metal can.

eagerly awaiting your sounds cham

wellcome back Chammy.

aacf sounds? LOL dude those sounds arent realistic at all. seriously man they sound like someone kicking a metal can.

Ill 5th that, please....

I did however REALLY like the sounds for the harrier in the FFAA Soundmod chammy, you may want to check that out, it was pretty neat how you fired the rounds, and then heard them all exploding in the distance, you could really feel the power behind the gun.

I just like to say thank you for all the hard work you've put into this game.

I still use your mod in ArmA since the very beginning. No other sounds compare, even after multiple releases from other sound mods.

wellcome back Chammy.

Wow, you are so right there. I mean, I've watched all the best Hollywood action movies and the AACF sounds are NOTHING like that!

Funny thing though, I was at the range the other day and it seemed someone had sycronised the rifles firing with somone else kicking a metal can! I know, it's hard to believe...

@Chammy: can't wait to hear your sounds, you always put in so much work.

Wow, you are so right there. I mean, I've watched all the best Hollywood action movies and the AACF sounds are NOTHING like that!

Funny thing though, I was at the range the other day and it seemed someone had sycronised the rifles firing with somone else kicking a metal can! I know, it's hard to believe...

Hollywood actionmovies are not correct representation of gunsounds. Sometimes kickiing a metal tincan is quite close biggrin_o.gif But then you have the feeling from the pressure that changes the experience. Its impossible(?) to make a correct representation in arma, I'm sure Chammy now that. But his getting close!

About the "tincan synchronization", I guess they were shooting at metal targets? From a distance you often hear the bullet hitting the metal stronger than the gun fire. I've heard that neighbours of the range I use to go to dont hear the guns, but they can hear the *plink* from the targets.

edit: lol, sarcasm is sometimes difficult to pick up in this forum as nothing really surprise me anymore regarding others input biggrin_o.gif

hows it going chammy?

Hey BLueFor,

Well, I'm just awaiting the config tech guy I have been working with , he's been pretty busy lately I guess with real life as well and on a few other mods so I'm at the mercy of him. I want to release this week believe me, I want to start working with Sketchup making buildings already heh tounge2.gif

It's going to be xmas this week? xmas_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

What I will also do is release a total replacement of all vanilla sounds, that means every one of them will be replaced so that nothing clashes with one another sound, so in other words, if you use another mod and it uses a certain sound, if you use a burst or some sound gets called thats different than the one used you wont here my custom sound then the vanilla sound. Its a task because there is literally like a couple thousand different sounds in ArmA, and the ridiculous thing is, not all are used.

Sounds too good to be true, I'm looking forward to it Chammy smile_o.gif

Keep up the outstanding work !

yey Chammy my man!, just read the last few posts must be getting close now. smile_o.gif

Remeber #1: Fan here rofl.gif

Anyways back to my work now sad_o.gif

Yes its, its basically done, just needing the config added. Well folks, heres my last fire fight vid as a quick preview, as said before, the only down time I ever have for myself is at night, and usually I just want to sit back and play soem XBox 360 or just watch a movie. This has been added as bump if yall don't mind.

Welldone Chammy, the final result sounds great. I appreciate your perseverance and your determination to finish it through hardtimes. The community owes you smile_o.gif