Sign in to follow this  
Halochief89

Anonymous vs Scientology

For the past weeks or so a group (used to be called Legion) called Anonymous has been taking down scientology sites and posting the secret documents everywhere. Their message $cientology must fall for their crimes by stealing their believers money and lives. And supposedly on February 10th a global protest will be everywhere outside of scientology churches. Scientology is finally responding by replying they will take out Anonymous and its leader. But it seems almost everyone is supporting anonymous. Seems that scientology has found its first rival. What do you guys think?

They not found their first rival, there are much more.

In Germany they are under observation by state authorities, and not seen as a church. wink_o.gif

They not found their first rival, there are much more.

In Germany they are under observation by state authorities, and not seen as a church. wink_o.gif

yeah, in france too. in fact in france, this is a sect.

I came across this video on youtube last week sometime, and i too support them. Call it a cult, a sect, whatever, I'm completely opposed to scientology. I hope it and it's leaders burn, having said that I oppose all organized religion. I do not however oppose people having faith it's a personal thing but to tell me I need to visit a church and put money in their coffers every sunday I disagree with outright.

edit: It wasn't this video but along the same lines.

yeah, in france too. in fact in france, this is a sect.

The same goes for germany, they call them self church but are clearly a sect.

In US it`s a church off course. The biggest shit is possible over there. confused_o.gif

We all can do something.

Let`s start with an boycott of films, in that Tom Cruise (Nr.2 of that sect) is involved in any way. That would hit, right where it hurts.

Hi all

What was done to Paulette Cooper is far more disturbing than Tom Cruise's wierdness.

http://xenu.net/archive/personal_story/paulette_cooper/

They attempted to drive her mad or put her in jail on a false bomb threat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Freakout

Kind Regards walker

Sure, but to cut his income would have an effect, on him and them.

Scientology is instrumentalizing Cruise to shape up their image. In his latest movie Cruise impersonated Stauffenberg, a 3rd Reich officer opposing Hitler who tried to assasinate Hitler. For me this is another try to give Cruise and Scientology a good image while it is a big slap to the faces of the ones who were standing up against regimes and paid with their blood. Cruise is following the Scientology principles and those principles are racist, inhuman against "unvaluable" lifes, just the same that Hitler has been in favour of. It makes me wanna puke to see this dwarf running around getting honored for his "brave and courage" to impersonate Stauffenbarg. He´s even got a special price for that in germany. it was kind of interesting to see the audience though as most of them simply kept shaking their heads while Cruise was holding an endless monologue filled with nonsense and Scientology content.

Cruise should be declared a persona non grata in germany and not being rewarded for earning 30 millions.

What really troubles me is that even the US official stance on Scientology is really akward. They try to force other countries into unbanning scientology and are helping them to get the church-status. This only shows me that scientology already has infiltrated the US government really bad and is trying to abuse the so gained power to spread and grow all over the world.

Fuck them !

Their rules and motives are no different than the ones in the 3rd Reich, so fight them.

Didn't like the video. Poor quality and so degraded its own argument.

Scientologists have always been abit odd when I have met them. They have a residential place for a few hundred of them in my old home town. They would come in everynow and again and get about fifty videos out from the video shop I used to work at, then disappear and you would never see them again for another few months. The guy that worked at the fish and chip shop they would go to said they would scurry out, get their food, then get back inside their place. All seems kind of freaky. They do stuff for the town, but this was opposed a few years back by a counciller who said the scientologists were having to pay alot to the organisation and it restricted their freedom. As far as I know they're still kicking about.

On the plus side they make other religions look really good...

Bah, Scientology is no more a religion, faith or church as much as the Church devoted to Maradona... Yeah, that guy has his own church where time is counted since the day he was born etc...

Gross and disgusting...

All I have to say is: South Park Season 9, ep 12. Trapped in the closet.

And the old satirical Australian tv show "john Safran Vs. God" does a good piss take on them too!

Just quickly, did they incorporate a cross in to their motif!? WTF!

Or is to be a reminder to all their dissidents in their ranks as to what will happen to them should they break ranks with them....

If only the tried to start in Spain in the 1400's! Would they come to earth not in DC-9's but in "Solar sailing ships riding the cosmic winds." Oh..... Give me a fucking break!

I swear some how they're using the cross soon enough will try to sue christianity for copyright of the cross lol

Those nutcases are better than these nutcases?  huh.gif

Those nutcases are better than these nutcases? huh.gif

for what they do yes anonymous isnt making members pay for their secrets. Although anonymous is infamous for hacking sites and corrupting them scientology sues companies for just posting the damn dianetics book image on the internet. No anonymous has killed anyone though have threatened but scientology has and ruined friendships, families and are infiltrating the US government.

It's yet another nutcase religious group. Maybe this clarifies my previous post.

Which "democratic" government has not been infiltrated by religion? wink_o.gif

Germany, but Bavaria has fallen into the hands of the CSU a long time ago. biggrin_o.gif

anonymous isnt a religious group

Did someone say that it is? Certainly not me smile_o.gif

i feel like im going to get flamed for this but while we are ahving a interlectually stimulating debate...

Scientollogy does the exact same things that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam do, they brainwash you into believing something that you cant prove and ask for your money in return. and them targeting people who bad mouth them is just what all the other churches of the world do. Atheists in america are afraid to stand up and say they are due to the hostile feeling they get off some people for example.

im not defending them, just pointing something out.

and as for infiltrating the US government, christianity did that along time ago. I believe that most of the founding fathers were Atheists and through reading the constitution it seems to be a rather secular text. something went wrong in america.