Sign in to follow this  
Halochief89

Anonymous vs Scientology

Good one that made me laugh pretty hard, thank god no customers came in meanwhile tounge2.gif

BUZZARD @ Feb. 12 2008,14:40)]The problem is they use extremely subversive methods just to escape said justice (even criminal methods) - and that alone should warrant them the right to be dissolved - by any means necessary, by the rest of the world...

Actually, come think of it, supah, I could compare your thoughts with fighting off disease - your point of view would be that the disease has a right to exist and that whoever poor person is befallen is suffering by it's own fate design - Whereas the opposition believes that action must be taken to fight a disease, especially if it's infectious...

Scientology is not a disease it is a religion. It is not something to be faught persay. If there have been excesses then those should be reported to the proper officials and they will take action when the law allows for that. If every religion that ever used cohersion, intimidation and outright murder got disbanded and banned then a lot of people will find themselves with a lot of free time on their hands on sunday's and fridays. Again, if scientology breaks the law then they should be held accountable by the proper officials not some internet lynch mob. Gesundes Volksempfinden is not a fair and just system. If it were up to me then Tom Cruise would have been exiled to Elba a long time ago .... in the meantime I just don't go to see his movies.

..... then a lot of people will find themselves with a lot of free time on their hands on sunday's and fridays.

LOL ... yes, too true.

Gnat @ Feb. 15 2008,10:21)]
..... then a lot of people will find themselves with a lot of free time on their hands on sunday's and fridays.

LOL ... yes, too true.

I'm a non-practising protestant christian and the last time religion taxed my time was...  whistle.gif

Meaning, as long as religions aren't intrusive on lives and don't fight off criticism with any violent (or even criminal) means, then they have a right to exist - otherwise, they are very much something to be gotten rid of... And if "The System" cannot be relied upon to do it (because it has been corrupted), who is left to do what has to be done if not the people themselves?

Edit: Come to think of it, I'm a protestant, so you could argue that my religion takes up a lot of my time - I protest vehemently wherever I see a situation that warrants it!  tounge2.gif

Gnat @ Feb. 15 2008,10:21)]

LOL ... yes, too true.

I think ppl will have much more free time in the whole weekend. Sadly, the atheism and agnosticism, in opinion of the majority of religions, are more or less the main cause of the evil...

Quote[/b] ]the atheism

this is my "religion" and i'm not Baptized. And in the past some people have told that I was a demon. lol really funny, this is why religions are for me only superstitions, without no concrete foundations.

but i respect the "choice" of the other people, except sects which are a real danger.