Sign in to follow this  
imutep

AMS Addon Pack work in progress

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#FF0000'>A</span>MS <span style='color:#4169E1'>Addon Pack by Marco-Polo-IV</span></span>

Assault Mission Studio.de

Long kept secret, however, now it's time to leaves the cat from the bag. smile_o.gif

Our Addon guru Marco-Polo-IV works since longer time on a AMS addon pack which returns some vehicles and Helis of ArmA in modified form. It is rounded whole by numerous demo missions on which the good rest of the team works. A small surprise in form of a trailer from Sgt.Ace will hopefully makes you hungry to the pack.

Beside the M1A1 which waits with 4 men occupying (loading shooter with M240, both mg belts animated) for you, his small modification will also be a part of the T72.

Open / close all UH-60 with animated sliding doors (automatic at 8-10 metres of flight) equipped and also in Desert Camo in different versions. Also the Hilux get a little modification and now can take up to 6 men cargo.

The well-known crew check-Script will also be in the pack.

ArmA_433600.jpg

ArmA_431600.jpg

amduh1des10500.jpg

amsuh1des12500.jpg

Helux1_test3600.jpg

> M1A1 with 4 men occupying (loading shooter with M240) both mg belts animates

> T-72 belts DShKM animated

> all UH-60 with animated sliding doors (atomatic by flyinheight 8-10 meters

> UH-60Q Medivac with remedial function

> AH-6 with SDP scripts

> ZSU with SDP scripts

> UH-60 with Desert Camo (the US and RACS)

> UAZAGS30 with AMS_AGS30

> HMMWVMK with AMS_MK19

> StrykerMK19 with AMS_MK19

> crew check Script

> and much more modifications on other cars and helis.

We plan much more projects in future, so we need one more texturer who wanna help us. So feel free to support us. inlove.gif

For feedback, wishes and suggestions we have opened for the staff a specially Thread in our forum. The pictures of the M1A1 were done by Parvus. Thanks again.

Joa...thats it at the moment. And sorry for my terrible english, buit i think you understand it a little bit. xmas_o.gif

Best regards

Your AMS-Team

The two guys on the back of the technical you fall off over the first bump and most likely snap off the tail gate.

Out of all non-national mods I know of, this one is the most important & valuable

We hope more people think so xmas_o.gif

Thanks for feedback.

Killer project - what a great idea! Especially looking forward to the M1A1 and the Blackhawk! biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

thats a nice bunch of little mods. much more realistic it sounds. whats the crewcheck script?

the CrewCheck Script checks the class of entering Unit, if the Unit not Crew in Tanks or APC's, so the script kicks the Unit out of the Vehicle, same for AirVehilces if Unit not class pilot.

regreetz

Marco

Hmm.... I don't really like the last script except maybe on aircraft. In real life, infantry will sometimes cross-train on armored vehicles and are usually very familiar with their controls from being around them so much (especially if they are mechanized infantry).

For example in the 1973 Yom Kippur War, IDF paratroopers quickly used alot of captured Egyptian OT-62 APC's and PT-76 light tanks without much training on them and to very good effect.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

@Miles,

you can deactivate this script or if you want, you can add more Unit or vehicles to this script, both over Publicvariable. more at release in the readme file.

regreetz

Marco

Maybe end of january xmas_o.gif

The MI17 becomes now his little update with animated sliding doors (atomatic by flyinheight 8-10 meters)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Imutep/BIS%20Forum/mi17800.jpg

Marco-Polo-IV works realy hard and spend a lot of time for the project inlove.gif

The pack of demo missions is done in few days, and then begins the test-marathon.

Stay tuned...

Good stuff would it be possible to make crew check as addon too?

Could be nice if they (pilots, crew) are better with vehicles than normal "cross trained" ArmA-AI infantry. Only little ideas about more "skilled AI" in ArmA...

Lots of useful stuff! A request though: could you put a gun on the inside of that Mi-17 aimed to the rear so there is something to defend with during extraction. Maybe just an inofficial improvised mount with a PK.

And make it possible to switch from passanger to gunner in troopcarrying helos! Damn annoying when the gunner get shot and there's like 12 people who should be able to take his place and all they can do is landing, exiting, entering and getting hit by an RPG somewhere in between...

i dont think i saw it anywhere, so for a future addon maybe....something that allows men to sit in the doors and shoot out, like in BF2. hopefully the range will be good enough so they can provide overhead sniper cover, like in black hawk down.

G'day guys,

Was just curious - will the Blackhawk scripts overwrite the deafult and say, EddyD's Blackhawks as well?

I think it'd be cool if some of the great repaints that are around had animated doors too!

My AUD 2c wink_o.gif

Good luck with it!

Stew

I make a little demo movie, that show you the animated heck-door of the MI17.

So please don't laugh...it's my first video  tounge2.gif

Watch MI17 video

Stay tuned...

After a long time away from work we can present a few new pics from our upcoming addon pack wich is made by our addon guru Marco-Polo-IV.

Here are 2 new short videos that shows you the BRDM2 with swim animation and water effects. In the second video you can see the recoil animations on the BMP2, T72, Shilka and the M1A1.

Watch Video 1

Watch Video 2

Here are a screen from the HMMWV, has animated doors you can open and close. Also take cover for enemx fire. smile_o.gif

ams_hm1-K100.jpg

Here you can see the M17 with animated Door. Units can here getin and getout.

ams_mi17a-K100.jpg

Take a look at the heck from the BRDM2.

ams_brdm21.jpg

Next time we present you first ingame screens from the AAV7 in different versions. Marco works realy hard on it and Stoned Boy make the textures for this addon.

- AAVc7 as cargo tracking vehicle

- AAVp7 as armored tracking vehicle

- AAVt7 as support tracking vehicle with animated crane

More infos and screens you can also find in our Assault Mission Studio-Forums

Stay tuned...  smile_o.gif

What about adding markings/random numbers for mi17?

What about adding markings/random numbers for mi17?

We'll see if Marco wanna do that. Maybe on next version, i ask him  wink_o.gif

The AAVC becomes now his BIS-textures. Stoned Boy makes a good job there and Marco works hard to release as soon as possible. smile_o.gif

Here are some screens of the AAVC!

aavc_detailsi-K100.jpg

aavc_detailsi2-K100.jpg

Stay tuned...