Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

Alien addon

Edited the aliens fixed some bugs and stuff. Where can i find some more ofp alien ships or anything so i can see if i can convert them too lol.

XCOM ftw

Had fun playing with these in five second missions. Those little bastards kick my ass in infantry action but can't stand up to me in a harrier in air-to-air combat.

Someone should make an XCOM replica in ArmA - base building, research, production, the works.

Only using ArmA's real time combat instead of turn-based stuffs, I'd rather fight the aliens personally.

Updated the aliens and fixed alot of stuff but don't wanna release it without some new ufo's. anyway here's a few screens:

pic1je0.th.jpg

pic2lk8.th.jpg

Thunder bunny, the download link doesn't work and his email probably doesn't either, no reply. tounge2.gif You know of any other links to get it? pistols.gif

Yap he let me convert em here's some screens of it in arma:

arma2007112616162437hj7.jpg

arma2007112616165196wm0.jpg

New vid coming along too should be done soon. smile_o.gif

Cool dude, glad you found it! smile_o.gif

A search of ofp.info might net you some more ofp alien stuff.... but I said MIGHT. Many projects were started but not many finished.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz

key words, alien, sci fi , space

I'll check my sci-fi folder and look around a bit.

But I do remember a Predator , Alien , the Space Mod ,Hitchers space invaders just to name afew.

The site doesn't work, for me at least. Already converted Hitcher's addons too, he didn't want me releasing it... tounge2.gif

anyway new vid soon same style as the old one and updated aliens in a week or so.

A war of the worlds mod would be so cool for ArmA, with striders, and alien troops in super dooper armor.

Sorry the link didn't work...it seems to work for me , might be a cookie thing, the site is multi lingual.

After some looking I found several mods in ofp that are interesting to me.

The Space Mod being discussed here.  

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=66446

The UNICON mod

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....83;st=0

Doubt either one would be interested in porting, but you never know until you ask smile_o.gif   These kinda mods are the reason I installed OFP on my ARMA machine.

Updated aliens -

Quote[/b] ]UPDATED

Download updated aliens v2.0 here

This update includes bug fixes, a new co-op multiplayer mission were you have to defend an airbase from hundreds of aliens, and a new UFO from OFP created by Black Baron! smile_o.gif I also made a new video based on the airbase mission which u can watch here:

I made another vid before which you can watch here:

here's a nice screen

alienslj4.jpg

CREDITS:

I didn't create ANY of the models! I only editted them a bit, and configed it so it would work in ArmA.

- Damarus: Using the "Zabrak" addon from OFP.

- Sileny Murdock: Using the "murdock_ufo" addon from OFP.

- Black Baron: Using his UFO from OFP.

Thanks alot!

enjoy! smile_o.gif

I noticed there was an F/A-18 in one of those pics! xmas_o.gif Where did you get it?? If you made it could you release it biggrin_o.gif

I made another video of the aliens, watch here:

pic1ju0.jpg

pic2yl8.jpg

I made another video of the aliens, watch here:

waou ! great war and amazing movie ! c074.gif

i make great war whit UFO too rofl.gif but ... we don't have Alien Life Form huh.gif , it's realy very good , if addonmakers build one "A.L.F" addon yahoo-supercontent.gif

like this inlove.gif

alienbodyyq8.jpg

xfile.gif

I can't model but would love if someone could make one of those! biggrin_o.gif

If this could be textured to look like one then it'll probably be good, I know someone who "might" be able to do that. pistols.gif

maya2008011517360514fh6.jpg

Yea and new textures the blue skin doesnt really fit. For the eyes and all just use the good old vulcan(the normal alien we see in picture)

why almost all aliens i've seen are naked? are they so advanced... that clothes are not important to them?

except star wars and star trek aliens... they have clothes.

I think you need to find good modeller, cooperate with him and make something like Giger's alien model..

bb16e8a3b82d.jpg

Than your mod will be one of the best, for now flying dinner-plates are just funny, nothing more..