Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

Alien addon

Very nice job! biggrin_o.gif The bigger head model looks good, you should send to me by email! It'll probably work in ArmA. smile_o.gif

Btw, probably best to email me the addon so it can be released when it's done. tounge2.gif Also, can you email me the Zabrak folder uncompressed? I can't unpbo it now. wink_o.gif

Anyway good job on the face. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'll do my best wink_o.gif btw is there any way to alter the color of the blood to green? =)

Maybe you can make a second version of colonel wells texture when he's done, and add blue/green blood. I can config it I hope.

Very nice job! biggrin_o.gif The bigger head model looks good, you should send to me by email! It'll probably work in ArmA. smile_o.gif

Btw, probably best to email me the addon so it can be released when it's done. tounge2.gif Also, can you email me the Zabrak folder uncompressed? I can't unpbo it now. wink_o.gif

Anyway good job on the face. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'll do my best wink_o.gif btw is there any way to alter the color of the blood to green? =)

Maybe you can make a second version of colonel wells texture when he's done, and add blue/green blood. I can config it I hope.

ok i send youthe uncompresed zabrac wink_o.gif in pm

but for my ebe body model , don't work in arma itest it sad_o.gif but I send you theebe p3d files if you want , I 'm a newbe for texturing and making addons , I beging this week tounge2.gif but I 'll try again to make my EBE , to be continued .... tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Coooooooool. biggrin_o.gif

Thx for PM, just need some grey skin textures and it's ready. Maybe PM Icebreakr the link to download this and see if he can do it if you don't want to? wink_o.gif

edit: I think green blood would be best, like off X-files. tounge2.gif

colonel well: plz email me so we can do two separate textures. Talking about some crazy OPFOR units, heh? wink_o.gif

p.s. this alien looks like he already visited McDonalds, is there any way to slim him down (just asking, otherwise OKAY!wink_o.gif.

armalien_wip.jpg

(need new model asap so I can alter the textures) wink_o.gif

Holy alienjesus! That looks great! When that alien model is ready to be released IceBreakr?

Ryan_D will be the final judge on that. I'm still awaiting the model from Colonel Well...

Freakin awesome!

Looks kinda scary too!

Nice job!

I had a loud laugh when fired the Zabrak Gun..

I did not expect to hear the Photon Torpedo sound from Star Trek..

Totally wicked rofl.gif

Since Star Trek has been mentioned; perphaps someone is up to making Borg Drones pistols.gif

lol can't model. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ](need new model asap so I can alter the textures) wink_o.gif

You should still be able to do the textures without the model I think... I reckon you and colonel well should work together and plan what each of you are doing. And I config it. tounge2.gif

I can modeling now , héhéhé , and for slim alien body it's ok  tounge2.gif  I can do it  

smile_o.gif

must to work on body " slim" alien again notworthy.gif because alien slim body not work all time in game , so need to remoddeling it wink_o.gif

colonel well: plz email me so we can do two separate textures. Talking about some crazy OPFOR units, heh? wink_o.gif

p.s. this alien looks like he already visited McDonalds, is there any way to slim him down (just asking, otherwise OKAY!wink_o.gif.

(need new model asap so I can alter the textures) wink_o.gif

I send you a PM wink_o.gif

yes , I work an slim body again notworthy.gif

So where's the glass helmet?

yea ! Great Mars Attack , I  take this texture en put it on my ebe , héhéhé !!!!  :  tounge2.gif

we come in peace  ... rofl.gif

Now I know where Ahmed (silence, i kill you) got his eyes wink_o.gif

Ryan: you'll get my textures the moment I finish them (24-48 hours).

I test the new ufo in game look wink_o.gif

ufonewwi1.jpg

but the first test crash the arma engine ....huhuhu ! need to reconfigure it tounge2.gif

Cool! I could config it if you want? smile_o.gif

ok I send you the new ufo in pm tounge2.gifwink_o.gif but when I test it , when I try to go pilot it , crash game sad_o.gif

I think build other ufos with other forms and other skins ...to be continued.... biggrin_o.gif