Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

Alien addon

Thanks to Black Baron I got another version of his awesom UFO. I made it smaller and less armoured (thus more maneuverable), and he made the new textures: smile_o.gif

arma2008020415122185yw8.jpg

Thanks to Black Baron I got another version of his awesom UFO. I made it smaller and less armoured (thus more maneuverable), and he made the new textures: smile_o.gif

cool ! when you realesed it ? can't wait to try ! blblblbl.gif

Quote[/b] ]I might have said that, but definitely not in response to Hitcher "screaming" not to release his addon (which I didn't release it btw).

make your own addons and your mod will be interresting, i didn t give u permission to use my addons cause i m currently working alone on my arma space invaders and im making all part (modding texturing and config) and it s a real pain to make it good then please respect cause your work is not real and original ryan d scammer pistols.gif

Hitcher, stop feeding trolls and get your facts right. Rayn has never stolen. He showed WIP pictures while waiting for you to approve. When you rejected he released the mod without your stuff.

Calling him "scammer" you behave yourself like one.

and someone creating another clone of one of the oldest and most copied computer games ever should not name others "not being original" rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

sorry couldn't resists.

QuietMan

As far as i know someone show up "screaming" that he had never gave his permission.

The response of Ryan_D was "What's the problem of releasing an addon that nobody uses anymore?"

I don't have the thread, so you just have to believe in my word.

But I doubt that you'll do that, only an idiot believes in someone without evidence.

try this:First Alien discussion

End of third last post: Ryan_D: "i'm not releasing someone elses work without permission"

I think end of discussion. I'm waiting for an update of this great mod.

PS: Just found out that Spad and others are still updating the OFP WH mod yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif Maybe with help from Ryan we get more stuff over to Arma and working with Arma multi-turret functions.

Maybe not as original as "Space Invaders" but as much fun wink_o.gif

QuietMan

Oh... They were a different tipe, i thought they were the same.

My apologies.

if i know how to convert ofp addon to arma i'll stop uptade for ofp and make arma wh40k mod anyway ryan has my clearance for convert all wh40k addon (it is a so big plaisure to see them in arma) notworthy.gif

Hey spad, smile_o.gif

Thanks alot again, I only converted some of the stuff which seemed "most alien". tounge2.gif I doubt I could ever get old units working in ArmA because of the new animations and stuff. I did 2 new weapons and 2 new spaceships using your models.

arma2008020515445890jp8.jpg

Hey spad, smile_o.gif

Thanks alot again, I only converted some of the stuff which seemed "most alien". tounge2.gif I doubt I could ever get old units working in ArmA because of the new animations and stuff. I did 2 new weapons and 2 new spaceships using your models.

xmas_o.gif

cool , can you convert one in silver color ? please wink_o.gif

Cooooool. Didn't know that, might have to look into it. tounge2.gif

I couldn't be bothered waiting for Maccollo to finish his model so I tried this one and editted it. Hopefully when it's done it won't have human clothes and a blue face. biggrin_o.gif

12056993vl6.th.jpg

I'll ask Solus for permission sometime before release of course, and he would probably say yes because the models and anims aren't his - they're from OFP and ArmA. tounge2.gif

don't know if this was mentioned before here: I experience compatibility issues with SIX Sense Tracers. They won't work on AH6/UH60 chaingun when using your addons murdock... .pbo and ufobb.pbo. please verify

I'm not sure, I'm using SIX_Tracers.pbo (might be same as yours) and they work fine with the aliens. I'll see what I can do.

I couldn't be bothered waiting for Maccollo to finish his model so I tried this one and editted it. Hopefully when it's done it won't have human clothes and a blue face. biggrin_o.gif

I'll ask Solus for permission sometime before release of course, and he would probably say yes because the models and anims aren't his - they're from OFP and ArmA. tounge2.gif

cool smile_o.gif

but why blue ? why not grey ?

I had a go at the face myself, looks okay but I might edit it a bit more, what you think? Maybe get someone else to do it? tounge2.gif

72264859ni5.th.jpg

Still got human clothes to replace (with alien clothes or nothing). nener.gif

I had a go at the face myself, looks okay but I might edit it a bit more, what you think? Maybe get someone else to do it? tounge2.gif

72264859ni5.th.jpg

Still got human clothes to replace (with alien clothes or nothing). nener.gif

yes alien ready for Arma invasion ! xmas_o.gif

so good ! smile_o.gif but not green uniform , euhhh.... make grey uniform for try wink_o.gif

alienarmasm3.jpg

take a look to this adon , but i don't no what addon is sad_o.gif

it's for ofp i think

lol cool, dunno what addon it is tho.

I'll nag Dave to maybe edit the face and make it better, and see if he can make alien body skin, or possibly some sort of alien uniform. tounge2.gif

lol cool, dunno what addon it is tho.

I'll nag Dave to maybe edit the face and make it better, and see if he can make alien body skin, or possibly some sort of alien uniform. tounge2.gif

aliens no clothes all body grey smile_o.gif I think ... wink_o.gif

Kroot Carnivores...

I was having a shot at a new Zabrak Face, but I was working with the default ArmA Mapping, so I can't really got it to work with that model... unless you want to chop off the head and replace it with the one from the BIS Example Man :P

As for clothes, haven't some sighting of Reticulans described them as wearing sort of like a grey suit? Could easily be done with just a recolour of that "guy" ( whistle.gif ) and add some of them fancy spectacular mappings...

the kroot are made by sengir for the wh40k mod for ofp i have them but the anim is not complete,if you want alien addon the tyranids are very good for that.

Well I don't know how to name selections for the anims to work unfortunately.

Dave, I'll send you the textures being used now - best to edit them. pistols.gif