Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

Those two ACU addons are made by the same person. That 'garbage' is the predecessor to the ACU pics posted above. Please stop being so insulting. That 1st Infantry addon was made before the tools were released and the creator did the best he could with them at the time. Had you read the thread you would have realised this.

im not blaming the creator im blaming BIS

for giving such model and shape to the uniform

the ACU is just a color he added for this addon

but im sorry this is not a realistic uniform now what ive seen bout the new ACU uniform now that realy rocks

Jesus. Just stop posting altogether. icon_rolleyes.gif

Jesus. Just stop posting altogether.  icon_rolleyes.gif

what?

what do you mean?

what?

what do you mean?

Stop flaming or trying to start a flame or you will get PRed..

Anyways.. our clan will for sure use the mod when its released as it looks awesome and we love to play on sakakah.. Its going to be mega awesome when released.

what?

what do you mean?

Stop flaming or trying to start a flame or you will get PRed..

Anyways.. our clan will for sure use the mod when its released as it looks awesome and we love to play on sakakah.. Its going to be mega awesome when released.

ya the new pics that i saw of the new ACU looks awesome it would be totally cool if IMWM use this new ACU

and sorry for being kind of aggresive i was kinda mad at something personal when i wrote it(im not justifying what i did)

i promise i will never write like this anymore icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi!

A simple question:

What type of units/armor/air etc are you going to create for the British forces? and Plz plz include them in the campaign you are working on:p (by the way the video is utter fantastic, one of the best smile_o.gif  ) inlove.gif

also, do we need QG for this?

I had the same question as a previous post that doesn't seem to have been answered. After a bunch of searching, I may have found AN answer on the IMWMOD.COM forums from Opteryx.

Quote[/b] ]For now QG will be mandatory to play IMW in general (I believe), I however hope that we'll be capable of creating enough custom content to filter out QG, but I don't know if that's possible regarding infantry units and such.

With upcoming version of Sakakah I'm afraid QG will be permanently required as I am leaving this project soon to starting working on real world based Iraqi maps, Sakakah will only act as a temporary placeholder until other terrains are implemented.

PS: The Sakakah Beta does not require QG.

Hello guys, You will most likely need QG. If you live in north america, you can buy it online from sproket idea. I have and it worked well, was quick and easy. Well worth the $15.

It is in the stores..that it is not overthere in the stores is not BiS fault.

So figure out for yourself how to get a copy whistle.gif

Yup thats a supplier probem not BIS, I would maybe look on ebay or Amazon for a copy. smile_o.gif

Its nice to see this mod progressing well, I believe iI have not seen it before in the topic so I'm asking if you guys are planning to create this?

check our weekly report with many new WIP screenshots! and remember:

we still NEED any help we can get.. (well not any paint made textures wink_o.gif )

and also remember to register to our site, so you can check our forums and support us!

sorry cuz the weekly report was late, finish all the houses for you was little hard and we had few problems with models but theyre corrected now btw. so enjoy our WIP's and stay posted! wink_o.gif

Kristian

Its nice to see this mod progressing well, I believe iI have not seen it before in the topic so I'm asking if you guys are planning to create this?

We may edit the 5 Tonne truck, But I doubt we will make the smaller truck unless we get some more help. Currently I dont beleive we can make our own vehicles from scratch, we are limited to editing the BIS vehicles, and creating static objects.

well anway back on topic

are you gonna have apache's?

i hope so and if its gonna be mapfact apache's i hope until then mapfact would change the inside look of the apache

We may edit the 5 Tonne truck, But I doubt we will make the smaller truck unless we get some more help. Currently I dont beleive we can make our own vehicles from scratch, we are limited to editing the BIS vehicles, and creating static objects.

What's limiting you from creating your own vehicles? Is it lack

of help or lack of support from the tools?

well anway back on topic

are you gonna have apache's?

i hope so and if its gonna be mapfact apache's i hope until then mapfact would change the inside look of the apache

Damn right we're gonna have Apaches (see name  biggrin_o.gif )

We are working on an AH-64D Longbow currently. It is nearly done.

Quote[/b] ]What's limiting you from creating your own vehicles? Is it lack

of help or lack of support from the tools?

Lack of help, we need some modellers right now. We only have a team of 5 or 6 people at the moment.

By the way Kyle, if I am not mistaken it appears the M1A2 we are making is coming from scratch.

With the M1A2 have you made it stronger? Since BIS made the T-72 almost equal to the M1A1 which in real life isnt true. Will it be strong enough to take RPGs and the BIS overpowered T-72?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I wanted to know, will the require QG.

Well if the tanks are anything like the up-armored Humvees, they'll rock. The up-armored Humvees are MUCH harder to destroy than the stock ArmA Humvees - you can unload a full 100 rounds from an m249 at 50-100 meters and the humvee will be able to drive away. However, a direct hit from an RPG is still the kiss of death.

With the M1A2 have you made it stronger? Since BIS made the T-72 almost equal to the M1A1 which in real life isnt true. Will it be strong enough to take RPGs and the BIS overpowered T-72?

Yep, the T72 will no longer have a chance. It will take 5-10 rounds to destroy an M1A1 or M1A2 at a few hundred meters, compared to a single shot to destroy a T72.

RPGs wont have much of an effect on any tanks anymore except on engine/treads or if using the PG7VR warhead.

AT4s will have enough firepower to effectively disable a T72 with one well placed shot.

And about it being SEP, since the modification only modernizes the systems (note SYSTEM Enhancement Package), you probably wouldn't be able to tell if it were SEP or not anyway. Although it would be a great feature to bring back from OFP, we have not thought about interiors of vehicles yet (as far as i know).