Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

a very cool video inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

i didnt think u guys would pull it off, but this is starting to look like a kick ass mod.

The crows system would work pretty well on hummers if u just implement the same MG system as in strykers in vanilla ARMA. just change the optics view abit, so that the the view would be like a LCD screen with sight on it.

GJ guys yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Im hopefully gonna start making missions for the Campaign soonish so yea ill keep you all posted on the sought of missions im making :P

I'm actually glad that this is taking off most mods have so much support then the creators bail

Hi!

A simple question:

What type of units/armor/air etc are you going to create for the British forces? and Plz plz include them in the campaign you are working on:p (by the way the video is utter fantastic, one of the best smile_o.gif ) inlove.gif

also, do we need QG for this?

just do us all a litle favor throw us A BONE

before we get the full meal

please release an insurgent pack and we will be calm for the next few months(then the mod will probably will be out)

biggrin_o.gif

im sick of using marines insurgents who ware western shirt's,flip flops and shorts

and their faces looks like someone glue that mask to them and it goes too perfect on their head

im starting to get sick of it

banghead.gif

your insurgents look so perfect and realistic

please please please release them for us

and if you can(i hope its not too much)

the civis in the pack and that's it that's all i need before the full release

who is with me on this?

i will suicide if i have to play another day with the "north saharani liberation army" who doesn;t even exist or with western looking insurgents

just do us all a litle favor throw us  A BONE

im sick of using marines insurgents who ware western shirt's,flip flops and shorts

<span style='color:darkblue'>who is with me on this?</span>

Ya know, I don't speak for the IMW Team but, that's just rude.

Quote[/b] ]

i will suicide if i have to play another day with the "north saharani liberation army"

Oh. The universe does have a sense of humour then...

@ steele6 : im not sure whats going on with the British Forces but im 110% that they will be in the Campaign.

So will the US forces have a skin replacement? Like XAM has?

We are redoing the US forces' vehicles entirely  smile_o.gif

Once again i would like to remind everyone that IMW-Mod team still needs Modelers and Config makers. Really bad!! We are working hard but still need all the help we can get. If we want to get this first release out anytime soon.... crazy_o.gif

You can contact us on our forums on our website or PM me

IMWM Webpage

just do us all a litle favor throw us  A BONE

<span style='color:darkblue'>who is with me on this?</span>

Ya know, I don't speak for the IMW Team but, that's just rude.

Quote[/b] ]

i will suicide if i have to play another day with the "north saharani liberation army"

Oh. The universe does have a sense of humour then...

what's rude?

i insulted m4rine's insurgents?

they were made to make a video and laugh at insurgents that's what he written himself

and i just show my opinion?

cuz i realy wanna play with so beautiful insurgents

and if i insulted imw mod then im realy realy sorry i realy appreiciate your work guys

but i love it so much that i can't wait to play i hope you get many developers so we can play it in a month and not in 4 months

i will try to find you some

sweet be cool if the soldiers were wearing ACU( or have both DCU and ACU in the soldiers section)

Don't worry... We have it all covered.

Keep in mind that not only is this an Iraq War modification, but it is also a realism modification and will be as canon to life as currently possible with all the tools and skills we have.

sweet be cool if the soldiers were wearing ACU( or have both DCU and ACU in the soldiers section)

Don't worry... We have it all covered.

Keep in mind that not only is this an Iraq War modification, but it is also a realism modification and will be as canon to life as currently possible with all the tools and skills we have.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i hate the construction of the BIS clothing you know with those short sleeves and all

and more stuff that i don't know how to point

i would take an ACU with no problem if people would used the construction of JOHNIES MARINES FOR THE SOLDIERS CUZ they are the most realstic looking like soldiers around all of ARMA

...if you IMWM guys steal my thunder regarding ACU units, I'll go nuts. tounge2.gif

Israelieagle - I'm making ACU units. Take a browse through my thread (1st Infantry in A+M: Complete - latest WIP pics on page 24) and tell me whatcha think.

I've also got Johannes' permission to utilise his stuff where appropriate.

/hijack.

...if you IMWM guys steal my thunder regarding ACU units, I'll go nuts. tounge2.gif

Israelieagle - I'm making ACU units. Take a browse through my thread (1st Infantry in A+M: Complete - latest WIP pics on page 24) and tell me whatcha think.

I've also got Johannes' permission to utilise his stuff where appropriate.

/hijack.

link plz wink_o.gif

ohhhh i know that first infantry thingy it doesn't look an diffrent from the regular arma clothing but its color the color is ACU

d

that's exactly what would not be so good for the mod

now i meant that kinda beautiful ACU

fig_3__ach_and_acu.jpg

that's the acu we should have

think of it like this:

LET'S TAKE JOH MARINES AND PAINT THEM ACU AND JUST CALL THEM US ARMY

i hate those short sleeves and theyre torso somehow joh made it very perfectly and beautifuly and he also gave them beautiful shades

which soldiers wear

so if that's the kinda acu you want(the regular one your making)

so plz don;t make nothing for the mod and let us use replacement packs

Jeez, I don't know what you've been smoking during your free time but it must be some hardcore stuff because you're completely out of your mind. How in the blue hell can you sit there, and write that about these:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/CameronMcDonald/FLCV.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/CameronMcDonald/Promo1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/CameronMcDonald/Promo2.jpg

You, sir, have apparently lost all touch with reality. Because what I see is 100 times better than what the stock game gave us to play with, most certainly. Contrary to your opinion (which you are by all means free to express), I cannot see how the above examples "would not be so good for the mod" as you said. Sorry but that just made no sense to me, personally. crazy_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, instead of whining and begging, why don't we just let them "do their thing" and see what they come up with. I don't know about you, but everything I've seen so far has not failed to impress me and get me overly excited for this mod. thumbs-up.gif

Guys, dont worry, we are going to have everything as close to real life as possible. EVERY DETAIL. I am an absolute realism fanatic and if something is not canon it really bugs me.

The soldiers, as well as everything else, will look fantastic once we are done.

Suggestions are welcome though.

Jeez, I don't know what you've been smoking during your free time but it must be some hardcore stuff because you're completely out of your mind. How in the blue hell can you sit there, and write that about these:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/CameronMcDonald/FLCV.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/CameronMcDonald/Promo1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/CameronMcDonald/Promo2.jpg

You, sir, have apparently lost all touch with reality. Because what I see is 100 times better than what the stock game gave us to play with, most certainly. Contrary to your opinion (which you are by all means free to express), I cannot see how the above examples "would not be so good for the mod" as you said. Sorry but that just made no sense to me, personally.  crazy_o.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, instead of whining and begging, why don't we just let them "do their thing" and see what they come up with. I don't know about you, but everything I've seen so far has not failed to impress me and get me overly excited for this mod.  thumbs-up.gif

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

theyre freaking damn awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i mixed it up with another ACU addon

this is what we gonna have?

the pics you showed?

if that's what we gonna have im realy more than pleased they look freaking amazing i mixed them up with that garbage:

4-acupromo1.jpg

Those two ACU addons are made by the same person. That 'garbage' is the predecessor to the ACU pics posted above. Please stop being so insulting. That 1st Infantry addon was made before the tools were released and the creator did the best he could with them at the time. Had you read the thread you would have realised this.

Those two ACU addons are made by the same person. That 'garbage' is the predecessor to the ACU pics posted above. Please stop being so insulting. That 1st Infantry addon was made before the tools were released and the creator did the best he could with them at the time. Had you read the thread you would have realised this.

Suprised it took someone that long to sum it up for him lol rofl.gif