Sign in to follow this  
daniel_h

t-90m Vladimir

=- @ Nov. 01 2007,22:43)]no interior? you might release this tank for BF2 then.

If you cannot make comments without appearing to be so rude please refrain from making them.

If you cannot make comments without appearing to be so rude please refrain from making them.

ok you guys seem a bit sensitive here lol, it wasnt meant as a insult, arma is a realistic game and bf2 not, therefore my comment. "no interior view" means that he won´t make optics too right? so i have to drive/aim this tank from 3rd person view? that´just don´t fit to arma.

=- @ Nov. 02 2007,10:20)]"no interior view" means that he won´t make optics too right? so i have to drive/aim this tank from 3rd person view? that´just don´t fit to arma.

No it doesnt, as previously stated the BIS tanks do not have an interior and have sights, also We got realistic Sight Ranging Mods for tanks already might want to look it up...

=- @ Nov. 02 2007,10:20)]

ok you guys seem a bit sensitive here lol, it wasnt meant as a insult, arma is a realistic game and bf2 not, therefore my comment. "no interior view" means that he won´t make optics too right? so i have to drive/aim this tank from 3rd person view? that´just don´t fit to arma.

Well considering you have 3 warning levels and your past behaviour towards modders I think we all know what you've been thinking.

whats the current status...... been waiting a while for this...

=- @ Nov. 02 2007,10:20)]

Interiors and optics are totaly seperate

If you are that concerned about the project go away and learn somthing about Ofp Arma moding that might be usefull .

the best place to start is the Ofp moding threads as the knowledge base is wider and the techniques are very similar .

whats the current status...... been waiting a while for this...

As I understand it RHS is taking over and will finnish this? I read something in a RHS thread..

I live in the same community and we play Arma CTI here and there so far he is pretty much done the modelling and texturing from what he told me last week he just doing a little Finishing work here and there on it.

We work with Daniel on it, if he reads it then sorry i had so little time last 2 weeks, will be better again by next week.

Progress is good, he makes awesome normalmaps and just modelled a very nice Kord as commander MG.

lol? last dshk was used on the T-62. T-64/72/80 used nsv utios