Sign in to follow this  
armatech

ArmA Talon

Noing armatech as good as i do he is still working on it but in an case it looks great mate smile_o.gif release date soon maybe ... whistle.gif lolz anyway good luck mate yay.gif

system is deffo getting there the cam scripts are about 75% finished and the flight computer is around 35% done this is not a simple script and its not using a collection is scripts from different places to make the system work.

I have also built 5 addons all what is used in real life to fly this baby as my military adviser has shown me his work place

pistols.giffirefoxlover.gif

Can't wait.. Deadline X-mas?..

What say you?

xmas_o.gif

system is deffo getting there the cam scripts are about 75% finished and the flight computer is around 35% done this is not  a simple script and its not using a collection is scripts from different places to make the system work.

I have also built 5 addons all what is used in real life to fly this baby as my military adviser has shown me his work place

pistols.gif  firefoxlover.gif

Sounds Gr8! thumbs-up.gif

Do you have any news on the Talon? smile_o.gif

Glad the UAV is close to being done but what about the talon?

Did you just stop working on it? because I see all of these posts are from last year.

N/e way looked like it was almost done in the vid.

looks realy realy nice i hope you gonna release it sometime i would realy wanna have it

its realistic but now that i think of it?

what can it do for ARMA?

how can it help there?

OFFTOPIC:i think this was created by the israeli rafael company to take out terrorists who approach forbidden areas from far away

Just a heads up i have just finished my own model of the talon and when i get soem more time ill skin it and post it up for download.

Just a FYI

woah I never noticed this before can wait to have this, will go nicely with the UAV for full on robo-wars

what can it do for ARMA?

how can it help there?

So UAV's are useless then too?

It's so a unit can enter a hot zone without the risk of loss of life (whether AI or Player).

2 Armatech

Check your PMs, mate, sent you one with offer. wink_o.gif

They look cool man if needed ill PM you back mate thanks for the offer

wee found this thread again..

ive been spaming in ArmA2 suggestions :\ (sorry)

Is there any news on this

Any new news about the Talon Robot?

Iam really looking forward these damn cool Addon smile_o.gif

maybe this could be used as a base model for a bomb disposing robat lol

The thing that I don't like about gunning turrets controlled by A.I. is that they never do the human thing of scanning in the WRONG direction. They always seem to have a field of view and if you fall into that, they look automatically in your direction and open fire.

Ever seen a Commander in ArmA tell his gunner "Left! Left! NOOOoooo! Your MILITARY Left!"? Never happens. Gunner ALWAYS looks RIGHT where the Commander sees the enemy.

So often ArmA A.I. fails to behave in a human manner.

Like rocket launchers, for instance. Ever notice how the A.I. fires off its rockets the very instant it shoulders or reloads the weapon? Now go watch videos of soldiers firing rocket launchers in Afghanistan/Iraq, whether BLUFOR or OPFOR, they are TAKING TIME to aim the weapon.

well that is because the skill setting in mission editor adjusts how fast the a.i aims on you before it fires i believe tounge2.gif

Just the way it is.. smile_o.gif

Any new news about the Talon?

Sry can not wait to send this baby to some confused enemy's :P