Sign in to follow this  
-AIF- Kris

Band Of Brothers Mod

New Era in Arma has occured Band Of Brothers Mod, you will be placed as an American Paratrooper and you have to go fight your way through some of the Americans worst Battles. We will be taking the Book and the Series and placing you in the shoes of some of the troops in there. We are currently Recruiting as we speak i would like --->

* Config guy

* Another Modeller

* And anyone else who thinks there good at anything in that section.

The question you have to ask yourself, are u man enough to kill the German Advance or will u fall in the track.

Currently:

We have some German stuff (mainly weopons)

Working on Buildings + barbe wire etc

American Paratrooper Models

(Wips will be coming very soon so keep ur hats on)

Kris

help.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Mg34.jpg

MP40.jpg

Kar98.jpg

I'll be helping out with models. Mainly starting out on the new soldier models and then perhaps some new buildings etc. goodnight.gif

inlove.gif cool. It'd be cool to see some WIP stuff. Band of Brothers is an amazing series, and an amazing story.

inlove.gif  cool. It'd be cool to see some WIP stuff. Band of Brothers is an amazing series, and an amazing story.

Give it 2 weeks and we will have some WIPs for u buddy and thanks the Support smile_o.gif Everyone in the team LOVES Band of Brothers inlove.gif

notworthy.gif

Awesome! Can't wait to hear some audio clips of Winters and Nixon in-game.... whistle.gif

good luck guys!

Yeh guys it's going to wicked,& ill be helping with the textures & hope i can keep up to there standereds lol.

Also it's about time arma had something like this hehe.

As watched every episode of band of brothers & trully loved it .

Damn if I would have more time I would help you to create this amazing mod. Good luck to u however.

after you have some uniforms and planes with D-Day markings...or uniforms alone...if you need video dude ^^

Carentan would be awesome to recreate imo

yayyyy!!!!!

I wish I was skilled in any of those! sad_o.gif

O well! Ive been waiting for a WW2 mod to start being made again! Yayyyy!!

PS, maybe ask some of the guys that were part of the other WW2 mods to use some of their models they abondoned. They were pretty good stuff! And itle speed it up too!

yayyyy!!!!!

I wish I was skilled in any of those!  sad_o.gif

PS, maybe ask some of the guys that were part of the other WW2 mods to use some of their models they abondoned. They were pretty good stuff! And itle speed it up too!

Yea thats what we have done smile_o.gif ill keep you guys updated as your keen and hopefully give u guys some addons to test w/e for the near future biggrin_o.gif.

Kris help.gif

Damn if I would have more time I would help you to create this amazing mod. Good luck to u however.

If you do ever have any spare time you know were we are so you can give me a Pm or something but ty anyway biggrin_o.gif

If anyway feels like there good in a certain Area:-

*Videos

*Modeller

*Texturer

*Configurer

*Scriptor

*Island Maker

We are currently looking for a Good Modeller who can make weopons for the Americans (M1 Grand/M1Carbine/Thompson/Bar/50 cal/and a few more) Our current Modeller is working on the American Models smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif so dont be shy to say that u could help ty

Give me a bell (to help or for any updates)Kris022@hotmail.com nener.gifhelp.gif

Kris @ Oct. 20 2007,02:24)]
yayyyy!!!!!

I wish I was skilled in any of those!  sad_o.gif

Yea thats what we have done smile_o.gif ill keep you guys updated as your keen and hopefully give u guys some addons to test w/e for the near future biggrin_o.gif.

Kris  help.gif

YAYYY!!!! yay.gif

notworthy.gif

thumbs-up.gif

its an awesome idea and if u guys put some effort in it'it cant be anything else but awesome, but personnally i think that there are a shitload of WWII games already out and this'll jsut be one out of 1000 other games... it would be cool to drive an actual sherman tank or sit in the back of a jeep fitted with a .50 cal on the back

A lot of scenes in Medal of Honor series are made based on this movie series (MOH:Spearhead for ex.)  And that engine in much more suitable for such  battles. +Such Arma mod definitely won't be even near MOH:Airborne smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]We have some German stuff (mainly weopons)

please don't say it's ones from vilas pack wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]American Paratrooper Models

don't start it from the scratch - you won't get it in game. Edit BIS model wink_o.gif

Anyway i really hope you guess have something to start with wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]We have some German stuff (mainly weopons)

please don't say it's ones from vilas pack wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]American Paratrooper Models

No American Para stuff we are making / and the Germans Stuff from burning sands of Africa.

Quote[/b] ]No American Para stuff we are making / and the Germans Stuff from burning sands of Africa.

so you got nothing but unmapped max models ? smile_o.gif -

please don't post them as wip's - cause it's nothing wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]M1 Grand/M1Carbine/Thompson/Bar/50 cal/and a few more

grab some from CoD 2 wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]No American Para stuff we are making / and the Germans Stuff from burning sands of Africa.

so you got nothing but unmapped max models ? smile_o.gif -  

please don't post them as wip's - cause it's nothing wink_o.gif

Can you cut that attitude? Because you don't know how much I do have or don't have done. And they are WIPs.

Guys i need to Point something out If it wasnt for MehMan We wouldnt have this Mod going so if anyone u should be Praising it is him so thanks a Million M8 and dont Worry ill post them WIPS for u buddy biggrin_o.gif

notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gifgoodnight.gif

Yes, I also rather resent the implication that making a model

is "nothing".

I was going to offer the models of the M1 Garand and

paratrooper's M1 Carbine that I started making for the

OFP NI mod, but looking at them again they are not really

up to the standard expected for ArmA models. You could

probably do much better ones yourself (or indeed pirate

them from one of the other WW2 US Airborne themed

games)

@ Linker & @ Faul. Guys i Am really happy for your Support and anything you do or give helps us out Big time even Showing your Support would make our Team go the extra Mile to make it better so keep it up. thanks a Million notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifhelp.gif