Sign in to follow this  
I)eaI)Eye1809

Why russains have to be so ghetto?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (deadmoroz @ Feb. 24 2002,14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I live in Russia, I am Russian, I say that our tanks, helicopters, planes, weapons etc are the best.

You live in NATO, you say the same. Who is right??

But AK-47 is being used in about 80 countries(M-16 only in 15), 5 countries have Goverment Flag with AK on it.

Sorry for maybe wrong Eng.<span id='postcolor'>

You're so wrong. biggrin.gif. I won't that USA vehicles are better. Russian vehicles have something better than american vehicles and american vehicles have something better than russian vehicles. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (I)eaI)Eye1809 @ Feb. 24 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">p.s. the abrams is the best tank out today (in reality) i heard cant base this on anything but russia and alot other countrys want the abrams cus it r0x0rz jo0r nu70rz cU5 jo0 sux0r 47 7h3 in74rn37 lol i just had to say that<span id='postcolor'>

Ehh no...there are other MBT that are equally good or maybe even better then the Abrams.

Sweden’s Leopard 2A5 improved S for example.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Feb. 24 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">of course, whenever someone thinks of a terrorist, he thinks of an AK-47 tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 24 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think of Osama bin Laden but maybe someone thinks of an AK-47.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea. osama's primary weapon is Ak-47 and 74. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Feb. 24 2002,11:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But our weopons still are a bit better.<span id='postcolor'>

How would you know? like was said before USA and Russia have never really fought each other. It would be foolish to underestimate the Russian military. History shows that Russia cannot be defeated in conflict (well in the past anyway) The BMP is better than the M113 having a main gun on it so I can't see how the M113 is better when the BMP will just smash it to bits. The Abrams... better than the T80? maybe but if you knock out its main gun (like I do many times with my T80) its useless. In many battles I seen perfect M1A1s nothing wrong with them, driving around only thing is the main gun is destroyed so its useless meaning you can attack other threatening targets. So you can see my point here, western weapons may seem better, but if you hit it in the right spot it will become useless. Sure Abrams takes 5 hits frontal but with main gun gone? it doesn't matter. With the Apache? hiden AA troops can deal with them, or ZSU even tho its as weak as hell but there would be more than one around. Too bad theres no AA missiles in the game i mean missile systems not shoulder launched missiles. I wouldn't say the Apache is better than the Hind because they are both made for different types of conflict, so comparing them is pointless anyway, the Apache used for fast strikes, the Hind is for heavy support. The AK and the M16... basically the same thing in FP anyway, altho AK has auto feature M16 only semi, but i like the single shot anyway as it uses less ammo.

Anyway I'll stop now.

su-flag1.gif

-----

Osama bin Ladens is always photographed/filmed with his AKS-74U w/ 45rd RPK74 mag...

-----

Oh and the thing about USA being the best bla blah blah. I urge you all to read this, all of it, very interesting read:

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/2116/lighttanks.htm

Shows pretty much what direction the USA is going to, and in what field Russian and Europe beats the US of A real good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OjomojO @ Feb. 25 2002,00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hardliner, Russia was beaten by puny Japan awhile ago. Check your history<span id='postcolor'>

That was a century ago confused.gif

"I also think the game is unbalenced, but I think they made Show me one real life conflict where soviet/russian equipment has prevailed over its western counterparts..."

In the Korea war, the russian Mig:s outclassed the U.S fighters in performance. The soviets had for a long time the best and fastest torpedoes. Just some examples, there are more.

no bin laden primary weapon is kamakzie attack cus he is a pussy ass bitch who cant even do it himself he has his pawns to do it for him when it comes to fighitng he hides in a cave and only like 2 us soldiers died when we got alot of them

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S_Z @ Feb. 24 2002,15:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (I)eaI)Eye1809 @ Feb. 24 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">p.s. the abrams is the best tank out today (in reality) i heard cant base this on anything but russia and alot other countrys want the abrams cus it r0x0rz jo0r nu70rz cU5 jo0 sux0r 47 7h3 in74rn37 lol i just had to say that<span id='postcolor'>

Ehh no...there are other MBT that are equally good or maybe even better then the Abrams.

Sweden’s Leopard 2A5 improved S for example.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the Leopard was a German tank? Besides, when was the last time the Swedes got involved in anything? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sh3ll_Sh0ck2 @ Feb. 25 2002,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S_Z @ Feb. 24 2002,15:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (I)eaI)Eye1809 @ Feb. 24 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">p.s. the abrams is the best tank out today (in reality) i heard cant base this on anything but russia and alot other countrys want the abrams cus it r0x0rz jo0r nu70rz cU5 jo0 sux0r 47 7h3 in74rn37 lol i just had to say that<span id='postcolor'>

Sweden’s Leopard 2A5 improved S for example.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the Leopard was a German tank? Besides, when was the last time the Swedes got involved in anything? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The Leopard is German, but used by many European countries.

It's smaller than the Abrams but also more stealthy.

Yes the Leopard 2A5 is a German tank...but we have made modifications on it...three tons of additional armor for example...

Take a look here for more info: http://www.wendel.se/rswa/strv122.htm

Just because we are not fighting doesnt mean that we cant build mean fighting machines wink.gif

Im just happy that we are not Involved in anything...  smile.gif

The reason why the weapons situation in OPF is unbalanced is because the creators of the game are appealing to their primary market - the United States. If they don't capture this market - the game is dead in the water. I would love to see more Russian weapons. I find nothing more satisfying than shooting a US special ops soldier in the head with my AK!

It is because of the storyline. It is not the Russians as a whole fighting the US forces, it is General Guba and he is a "renegade" Russian and he only has certain resources at his disposal.

I want to know only one thing:You all comparing american and russian weapons,but is there anyone who know any new russian stuff?Who can name some new russian planes,vecicles,

rifles?

Do you think they have stopped making weapons and vehicles? confused.gif

Russian rifles:  http://club.guns.ru/eng/index.htm

“New†tank: T-90… I believe two more MBT are under development… the T-95 and the “Black Eagleâ€.

I don’t know much about Russian planes…

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Feb. 24 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But our weopons still are a bit better.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, like M113 a bit better than BMP?

Or, maybe Cobra a bit better than Hind?

Why you so confident?

These two aircraft will hopefully come into service (although in a different guise) and they are frankly very deadly. The MiG can fly backwards for god's sake!

Janes

MiG 1-44 (This was the aircraft originally designed to kill F22's. Left it a bit late however.)

Janes

Sukhoi S37

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (teargas @ Feb. 26 2002,05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Feb. 24 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But our weopons still are a bit better.<span id='postcolor'>

Why you so confident?<span id='postcolor'>

well it depends on how you look at it the bmp sucks major ass off road for me the m113 doesnt and ive wasted some hinds as cobra and commanche there stuff are way slower in a battle i would like to have a bmp backing my ass up but if im trying to run away then i would like to be in a m113

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (I)eaI)Eye1809 @ Feb. 26 2002,10:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (teargas @ Feb. 26 2002,05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Feb. 24 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But our weopons still are a bit better.<span id='postcolor'>

Why you so confident?<span id='postcolor'>

well it depends on how you look at it the bmp sucks major ass off road for me the m113 doesnt and ive wasted some hinds as cobra and commanche there stuff are way slower in a battle i would like to have a bmp backing my ass up but if im trying to run away then i would like to be in a m113<span id='postcolor'>

I hope u mean the opposite.

in the game though.

The bmp is much faster offroad/road then the sloooooow m113.

i'd like to see some AUSSIE weponry.

yeah!

the Collins Class Sub!! WOOHAH! you guys could hear it in russia when we're testing it down under biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

anyhow, on topic, hmmm... i feel the game is fairly evenly balanced, but what i don't like is the early tank missiosn when your in that toy they call the m-60...1 hit and yer toast.... mad.gif

I think it really sucks how in all these computer games its the Yanks that are the winners, they should make a game where you are the viet cong and get to whop some yank ass. Or redo the somalia incident, and shoot down some helis. tounge.gif