Sign in to follow this  
celery

Queen's Gambit owner statistics

I have ordered it but most of my LAN friends who were casual OFP players have already gave ArmA the thumbs down, not for specific bugs, but just because the look and feel is not right....which is where the real problem lies with the game

So it will be for single player only.

Got it and like it!

The campaigns are that we accepted to be with ArmA Release!

Was worth the 14 Eus.

Seen yesterday and the days before 1 porto-multiplayer-server. Max. gamers on there: 1.

So the QG-feedback/support from the community is minimal at that time. Bear that in mind when you are making missions.

Guest Ti0n3r
Are the campaigns better than the standard ones?

Royal Flush is as good as Resistance and Rahmadi Conflict is great (just room for some minor improvement there IMO).

still undecided. and the fact that there's a lot of other cool stuff out right now (and coming soon) doesn't make it any easier...  sad_o.gif

i'll eventually buy it, but probably wait until it's (even) cheaper.

What he said...

Why are BI games so hard to find? When the heck is it going to be available in Canada? Does BI not want us to buy their stuff or something? Of course not, so make your products more available!!

I already have it....

..ordered - should arrive tomorrow.

got it as a download, witch probably saved me about 50% of the price it'll have in the stores here tounge2.gif

ohhh, and love the flush

ps : one reason for not so many servers, can be that ppl aren't done playing it sp, and got to go to work too......

For me it wasn't as much about if it would be the new Resistance or not - it was more about me handing over some cash to BIS so they might make ArmA 2 a bit better. So I bought it on release day, haven't played it at all since I don't play single-player and the servers I frequent aren't running it (yet).

I'm a fanboy I know, and proud of it. From my perspective I have two options really, if I want to play my games: OFP2 and ArmA2. And Codies seem to well enough off economically, so I thought I could either go drinking for a night or spend a little dough on Queen's Gambit.

This way at least I don't get the hang-over.

I only see it as German Morphicon download as of yet (starforce)

I maybe wait for Sprocket download I am not sure (Oct 8).Its min specs are beyond my PC.

I have laptop XP4000+,1 gig mem, x600 256meg video card

And the game requires X800 or better so it says

Considering just grabbing Gold Edition

If your system plays ArmA 1.08 I'm sure it'll handle QG. Maruk stated they upped the specs on the box because so many people were saying it wouldn't work all that well on the very minimum specs.

No, I don't have it. None of the stores has QG confused_o.gif

Same here. mad_o.gif

Absoluttspill.no | QG comes out 12.10.07 in Norway.

I will probably get it. I haven't experienced any major problems with ArmA, exept for FPS problems though@stoneage-era PC. biggrin_o.gif

Get more and more the impression that Sahrani errmm United?(..QG Sara i mean) express in much better performance than org. Sarhani.Can anyone confirm that?

Nope...

Not purchasing 1 more thing from BIS until Vista + 8800GTX + 4GB Memory combined are all supported 110%.

No, I don't have it. None of the stores has QG confused_o.gif

Same here. mad_o.gif

Absoluttspill.no | QG comes out 12.10.07 in Norway.

I will probably get it. I haven't experienced any major problems with ArmA, exept for FPS problems though@stoneage-era PC. biggrin_o.gif

FAENSKAP!

And we got the crap cover too biggrin_o.gif

Short answer: no.

Long answer: I feel too burned by what I got with my $90 AUD for ArmA to want to pay for anything belonging to the franchise at the moment. Especially something that costs $50 over here.

I can understand all the negative impressions absolutely and can feel with your frustration.

But Queens Gambit made me having fun again on ArmA at all.

I changed (i am still on work) the complete ArmA campaign to xyz.sara_DB01 and changing a few triggers and waypoints ingame, so that ArmA main campaign is slowly starting to trigger me ...after almost 1 year ffs.

However...back on topic....Queens Gambit should have been released a few months earlier to keep more fans on ArmA....

Bought it a few days ago.

I like it.

But it was 30 euro ,,thought it was gona be less.

Im playing it with xam1.3 and Truemods.

Bought it a few days ago.

I like it.

But it was 30 euro ,,thought it was gona be less.

Im playing it with xam1.3 and Truemods.

30€ ???

Your wallet got rapped pretty badly.

I got it for 15.

I found it in Game in the UK for 20pound (Thats 40 Euros)!  wow_o.gif

Think i'll wait a few months before i spend that much on 6 new characters, a Hummer limo, a DC10 and a grenade launcher thank you very much.

EDIT: why can't i enter a pound sign? it just comes up as this; £

Whenerever you will hear any rumors about another ArmA expansion, plz let us know!

BTW, they sell the damn thing in Russia for less than 12$ - and it's the price of the official copy!

it's now on Sprocket so feel free to buy that version ...

it's now on Sprocket so feel free to buy that version ...

wow_o.gif

YAY!!