xeno

co30 Domination! One Team

Hi Xeno.

As you stated in 3.70 changelog:: "Added pre 3.50 handling of ammoboxes (dropping from MHQ or chopper) again as an option" - by changing line in i_common.sqf:

// set d_old_ammobox_handling to false to get back pre 3.50 ammobox dropping from mhq and choppers

d_old_ammobox_handling = true;

Now all players (except player dropping ammocrate) get error code:

raf1_201.jpg

Edited by Rafael3D

what means missions with AI ? i turned it on in setup file but i cannot see what the difference is

Edit:

Ok i forgot a comment out , but where can i change the soldiers to recruit ?

Edited by Sneaker-78-

hi xeno,

The new Patch for A.C.E (1.09) HAs messed up the mission again, Not sure wot need changing the mission or the A.C.E Mod.

Pen

The new Patch for A.C.E (1.09) HAs messed up the mission again, Not sure wot need changing the mission or the A.C.E Mod.

Well, by looking at the ACE changelog, there are no changes that could "mess up" the mission, if you would enlighten the others what's messed up ? (I can't help as I don't have ArmA anymore to test 1.09).

Xeno

HI Veno

Thx's for replying. The game that I played tonight had no teleport or Parajump option avalible.

Penfolde

The game that I played tonight had no teleport or Parajump option avalible.

Not had the issue on our server

(I can't help as I don't have ArmA anymore to test 1.09).

Now thats cruel since you get ArmAII weeks before the rest of us.

@Penfolde

Have been running domination with ACE1.09 since its release and have no such problem. how are you hosting the game ? which mission are you using ? what other mods are being used ? was teleport and para disabled ?

@Boshart

you can change the AI recruits in x_setupplayer.sqf approx line 720 onwards.

@Xeno

Thanks again,

HI Veno

Thx's for replying. The game that I played tonight had no teleport or Parajump option avalible.

Penfolde

No teleport sounds like a custom modification (just a couple of servers I've seen have this). Parajump can be set to a number of things by those who host the mission. Open up the settings dialog and see the mission parameters.

That being said, I played on a server last night where teleport, getin and all sorts of actions were lost. They came back after respawning, but were lost again once I fired some sort of rocket (not sure which).

Hey everyone, for some reason I just recently discovered domination and it is awesome, I got so bored with Evo I hadn't played multiplayer in years. My question is how do I add respawnable vehicles to the map? I know how to add stuff, but I want it to come back like the blackhawks do when destroyed. Which script do I need to edit?

Well, now I have run into a problem. I was looking at the ACE weaponlist and wanted to add some to the ammo box in domination. I edited the file x_weaponcargo_ace in my domination mission folder and added some lines

_ve addweaponcargo ["ACE_M4CQB",5]; and some others, this is the first and I get the error on start up saying this is not found. And it's not in the ammo box.

The weapon list I'm using is the one that comes with the ace mod download, it says v1.01. Is this outdated? If so, is there a current one somewhere? Do I have to edit more than one file to get this weapon in game?

I noticed some other weapons listed in x_weaponcargo_ace that aren't ingame, such as carl gustav (at least this isn't listed as such in ammo box) is this also an error?

1.01 sounds a bit outdated yes. I think some weapons was removed and others added and some just renamed.

I think the latest Domination should have basically everything that ACE has to offer. The Carl Gustav is called an M3 MAAWS or thereabouts.

Thanks Carl, I appreciate the reply. Does anyone know how to make vehicles liftable by blackhawks?

<snip>

Edited by Bushlurker
post deleted - issue resolved.....

With a revive respawn option this would e the best mission ever made!

Just think... you could go out with a team of 3 or 4 friends and if one is killed he has to be revived within, say 60 seconds... otherwise he will respawn at the base.

Would that be possible to implement?

Would that be possible to implement?

Hm, take a closer look at the mission pack...

co30 Domination! One Team - West Revive

co30 Domination! One Team - Racs Revive

co30 Domination! One Team - East Revive

;)

Xeno

Oh! Didn't see that. That's awesome! You're a genius!

Another thing...

Were are the static weapons? It says that I can load static weapons on truck when I play engineer.... But I can't find any static weapons to load in game.

Also the MHQ is supposed to be able to carry ammoboxes but I can't find any place to load those on the MHQ.

Where are those thingies?

Edited by Tophe

Static weapons can be found after clearing a town, drive the truck near them and select load static. or you can place some in the game by editing the mission. i generally create a 'static weapon dump' when editing the mission for our server.

the ammo is loaded into the MHQ and the helos by driving and landing on the ammo dump H pad at the west end of the base. simply drive or land on the pad, come to a stop and the ammo crate will be loaded. you can then drive or fly to the desired location, use the MHQ menu, or Heli menu to deploy the crates.

sorry i must be loosing it

i don't see any revive versions of dom in the v3.70 mission pack d/l from your pages at dev heaven xeno!

i see 21 variations of domination in the pack...no revive versions at all?

BiGGiBs

BiGGiBs, *_R, that are the revive versions.

Xeno

Hey Xeno just a quick suggestion for a new version. you play as a civillian fighting a guerilla war on the island. you start with a very limited ammo box of basic weapons and explosives. All gear and equipment have to be captured from the enemy.

and the side missionbonuses could be themed like "russian arms dealer smuggles in a BMP"

I'm trying to find some documentation for Domination packs for Arma2 and man not much out there..... can you point someplace? Also looking for any type of configuration docs to change the configs.

Im having a problem with Domination west 3.7

its seems everytime the enemy take out my wreck rebuilding spot i cannot rebuild it?

how do i stop this from happening?

one cannot simply rebuild a wrecked wreck rebuilding spot, it would cause a PARADOX FGSFDSFDGG5H