Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

ArmA BHD:MOD

Quote[/b] ]ant wait to use that weopon to kill the skinnies anyway

I guess I´m not the only one who thinks that racism has not really a place here on the forums.

I guess I´m not the only one who thinks that racism has not really a place here on the forums.

well yeah I'm with you, but i don't think he wanted to be a racist saying those words... pls don't start some discussion here smile_o.gif

Yea sorry didnt mean it in a racist way just the way the Americas Called them sry about that wont happen again. Nice update Linker wink_o.gif

wow...grow up.

pull that thing out of your ass and stop crying.

no offense, but I hate it when people TRY and start racial fights.

He was simply saying he cant wait to play the BHD mod!

mad_o.gif

The term is an offensive word used to describe African people prone to famine, if it is not outright racist it is extremely offensive, disrespectful, distasteful and immature.

As the poster has already apologised I will on this occasion leave it at that, but if there were no remorse shown it would have been warning level +3 and at least a two week ban, so consider yourself very lucky.

wow...grow up.

pull that thing out of your ass and stop crying.

no offense, but I hate it when people TRY and start racial fights.

He was simply saying he cant wait to play the BHD mod!

mad_o.gif

It would be quite ironic if someone else makes the offensive remark but you're the one who got banned for flaming wouldn't it?

I would strongly suggest you speak to your fellow forum posters in a much more civil manner in future please.

We said sorry didnt mean to be Racist or offend anyone lets leave it at that ay wink_o.gif and + dont wont to keep talking about it when we need to be pushing the BHD mod further so we can have some fun with it wink_o.gif

Kris huh.gif

The term is an offensive word used to describe African people prone to famine, if it is not outright racist it is extremely offensive, disrespectful, distasteful and immature.

thanks @balschoiw and paul for your words.

@LinkerSplit

looks good, but personaly I think its unneeded to model the bottom of the car such detailed. Maybe you should use the ploys for other details.

Raptor dude can u just leave it i said sorry i didnt mean to be Racist and By God im against it just coping the next name used my the Americas, Like i said im sry now can we just leave it at that i dont mean to look like this Racist Cunt because i am not one. Anyway i agree about the Hmvees having more detail at Bottom could use the Ploys somewere else maybe wink_o.gif gw Linker

M8 i will Support your Mod 100% to if u need anything done give us a shout (try not to do it yet everyone in my team is kinda busy) but anyway cant wait for this biggrin_o.gif good luck buddy

Looks good can we expect to see any of the peacekeeping missions that took place prior to the actual fight and that included other nations? Thanks

well, our main goal is to make a campaign like the movie "Black Hawk Down"... further we will introduce maybe some new missions, addons and so on wink_o.gif

Pakistan, wasn't it?

A awesome mod, i'm looking foward to see it.

Please, one think that i ask to every mod maker, could you please modificate the AI behaviour? Because, now it's not only bad, Aidid's "soldiers" weren't a trained army, the were only men who had been given a AK and ordered to shoot (and they won't hesitate in it).

Pakistan, wasn't it?

A awesome mod, i'm looking foward to see it.

Please, one think that i ask to every mod maker, could you please modificate the AI behaviour? Because, now it's not only bad, Aidid's "soldiers" weren't a trained army, the were only men who had been given a AK and ordered to shoot (and they won't hesitate in it).

wink_o.gif

are you going to modifiy the medics jobs or the way damage is done. Maybe make the vehicles a bit tougher like.

Well this is the part where Thunderbird84 comes.. wink_o.gif

He will modify/create the config.. add effects, damage... etc..

Looks stunning!

I'd love to help you guys out and say I'll do it for you.......BUT to be honest I have my own projects which are sucking up 100% of my time....AND Mogadishu is quite frankly an insane sounding project, I'd estimate it at best taking 4 months to get a beta out.

BTW I hope you guys aren't using spec/normal maps for your buildings.