Sign in to follow this  
Kevlar2007

ArmA Rated one of the HARDEST GAMES OF ALL TIME

ALL COD was really easy /on hard diff/ rofl.gif

In those all games what i completed ,i founded one game what i can't complete. Is a "Extermination" that game is on PS2 and is like army resident evil ,and in that i have no med and i must kill those really hard boses sad_o.gif ,damn is so hard  confused_o.gif

I reckon Mafia should be on the list simply because of the racing mission where you had to take a car that'd basically explode at the slightest knock to the track in a daft time limit through mid-town traffic, then win a race in it (assuming it was still in good enough shape to run). God only knows how many attempts it took me to do that.

I remember that there were savegames available for download that took you past that mission just so people could complete the game. I still managed to complete it myself though.

Eventually Illusion even patched the game to make that mission easier.

Rest of the game wasn't too hard though after you learned to handle a shootout properly, and it still ranks as one of the best games I've played.

I can confirm that, ditched the game because of the racing mission crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

What are you guys talking about? Driving in Mafia was easy and relaxing compered to GPL (which is on the list btw.)

I completed that racing mission with second try. First time computer crashed. I actually drived that race afterwards several times for fun.

Of course I used steering wheel. It was a pleasure!

Altogether Mafia is one of the best games I have ever played. Hope there is similar games coming future.

I must just really suck at the tanks in COD2 then  tounge2.gif

Although I did have developer 2 mode on.

I think i would have put BIA:Earned in Blood on there. Playing on realistic mode, I found that much harder than Farcry or GTA:SA. Especially the last level. Up against 5 tanks and shedloads of infantry in a very small space, plus then taking on more infantry and a 88 without a save inbetween. Oh, and having the antitank weapons on the other side of the map, in an area with nearly no cover, and needing 3 or more shots to take out a tank.

I finished that one with everyone in my squad except me dead after several months of trying.

IL2 has great controlls, hard, but realisitic and not such lame/slow/weird controlls as in OFP or Armed Assault.

I reckon Mafia should be on the list simply because of the racing mission where you had to take a car that'd basically explode at the slightest knock to the track in a daft time limit through mid-town traffic, then win a race in it (assuming it was still in good enough shape to run). God only knows how many attempts it took me to do that.

I remember that there were savegames available for download that took you past that mission just so people could complete the game. I still managed to complete it myself though.

Eventually Illusion even patched the game to make that mission easier.

Rest of the game wasn't too hard though after you learned to handle a shootout properly, and it still ranks as one of the best games I've played.

I can confirm that, ditched the game because of the racing mission crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

What are you guys talking about? Driving in Mafia was easy and relaxing compered to GPL (which is on the list btw.)

I completed that racing mission with second try. First time computer crashed. I actually drived that race afterwards several times for fun.

Of course I used steering wheel. It was a pleasure!

Altogether Mafia is one of the best games I have ever played. Hope there is similar games coming future.

The racing level was tough with a keyboard on anything other than easy lol.

Wheres Ghost Recon, Raven Shield 3? Those are hard. Arma is a childsplay compared to GR.

Wheres Ghost Recon, Raven Shield 3? Those are hard. Arma is a childsplay compared to GR.

Are you joking? biggrin_o.gif

Looks like we've been deep, deep, in offtopic territory for a while here now. So, time to move...

Ahhh Arma is very hard. mainly due to the insane accuracy of the enemy >.<

As for AVP!

Well.. that was hard emotionally.. of course it might have had to do with the fact that i played it when i was 7 or 8. it was one of my first gaming experiences, and the scariest by far.

1.get to about the 3rd marine mission, heart pounding, screaming at the computer as i kill the aliens.

2. Get to a long hallway, with an opening door

3. Kill aliens, shoot grenade launcher and blow out almost all lights.

4. throw a few flares, areas clear.

5. Hear a small... crunching sound.

6. Look around me, sound getting louder.

7. Getting really tense, sound still getting closer.

8. switch to night vision, as flares run out.

9. switch back, as i realize my motion detector goes away with night vision

10. getting really freaked out by the sound coming closer. shoot a few rounds blindly in the direction.

11. Sound stops, breath of relief.

12. Hear a deafening shriek, screen fills with the insides of a facehugger, Scream out loud, push back in my computer chair, chair falls over.

13. run from the room

14. don't play avp again for several years.

Great game! biggrin_o.gif

Honestly. That list is the biggest pile of s**t ive ever seen.

Were the guys high when they tried to play the games ?  rofl.gif

ArmA inlove.gif

Is well for me medium i dont find it hard or easy. The only problems for me is the grass.

San Andreas  

Are you being serious that game is damn easy, even easier if you have a PS2 Control For PC ( Auto-Aim )

Homeworld 2  

Damn easy game well the campaign is and ive played it online a few times wasent too challenging ( not to say i didnt get my ass handed to me  rofl.gif )

AVP inlove.gif

The Series all together is not difficult - AVP 1 ( Gold Edtion ) I still have and the MP is a breeze but still competitive. AVP2 I find harder than the orginal ( miss the double pistols  notworthy.gif ) but still easy. And Extinction was a extremely easy RTS.

Final Doom  inlove.gif

This game is hard ! unless your on easy. But no matter which way you slice it your gonna die in this game a good few times  crazy_o.gif

__

Well thats my opinion.

Havent played the others so i cant say anything

Ethier there high when playing. Or There s**t at games  tounge2.gif

Oh and if they want a really hard game.... ( in terms of learning curve ) go buy and play Universal Combat, now that s**ts hard smile_o.gif

Thanks for posting

P.S

That back on track enough for you ? :P

* Number 10 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

* Number 09 - System Shock 2

* Number 08 - Homeworld 2

* Number 07 - Final Doom

* Number 06 - Syndicate: American Revolt

* Number 05 - Grand Prix Legends

* Number 04 - Far Cry

* Number 03 - IL-2 Sturmovik and add-ons

* Number 01 - ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR

All of these games aren't hard. Perhaps it takes some effort to finish them.

:P These games i've played are quite hard:

- Battletoads on NES

- Yakuza on Xbox (weird game)

- Contra (SNES)

- Ghost 'n Goblins (Genesis)

I have to admit that I really had great problems with finishing Far Cry, because the last part was really, really hard...

I'm missing Mafia and Commandos in this list, as well as all games out of the myst series!

Lol, most of the games are easy.......

After OFP, all shoting games became easy....  pistols.gif

That list is a joke. Out of the 9 i've played...... I'd only rank Il2 and Final Doom as being really difficult games.

I've always complained that the GTA series was criminally easy.... They put an 18 certificate on the games, yet the difficulty level is clearly aimed at 10 year olds.

...They put an 18 certificate on the games, yet the difficulty level is clearly aimed at 10 year olds.

rofl.gif

That is so true biggrin_o.gif