Sign in to follow this  
USMC NEEDER

Any AAV7's?

I've been seeing some pictures of AAV7's in Arma. I was wondering if you could release it for the public as we need it if we have a USMC Mod going... whistle.gif ..... Well please do this and we will ALL have a great time in Arma.

I think you mean the one made by NZXSHADOW. As far as I can rember he had presented it in the Photothread - look there.

I work also on one but it is on hold.

AAVP7A1

But don´t ask for a release date. I can´t tell you one.

Very nice fish! And i like the spanish one too. Also, fish is your mod gonna be a USMC VS USSR in the cold war? if its like that its gonna be the coolest mod ever.

Thx. The main Mod wil, hopefully, come with an adopted orignal OFP campaign, which means NATO (USMC) vs. USSR. But in regard of the lot military interventions during the 80s in southamerica, maybe a camapign USMC vs. a southamerican dictator could follow.

Spanish marines version , WIP

Click Me

Regards

I hope you are kidding about spanish marines... The last time Spain has seen a war was a very very very long time ago.

Spanish marines version , WIP

Click Me

Regards

I hope you are kidding about spanish marines... The last time Spain has seen a war was a very very very long time ago.

Really unneeded comment, what should this modteam prevent from making this vehicle? icon_rolleyes.gif

not only unneeded, also stupid and wrong. spain was in iraq... so make your homework Tawalkana, before writing bullsh!t! banghead.gif

If you want to start your work on the model you can download it on PedagneMOD web page

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/pedagnemod/web_Addons/ASZ_LVTP7.zip

more info on:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/pedagnemod

If you use the model, please remember only the credits

Bie

Arremba

I would bring it to Arma but i don't know how to yet... still know one has told me and i asked like 5 peeps lol.

Hey all. I have finally made it back. I first would like to apologize to everyone for dropping the ball on finishing the AAV7 for the OFP community back in 2006. I had hoped to get back into it last year, but just too many things were going on at the time. Since ArmA has come out, I haven't played OFP anymore. sad_o.gif

I was able to get the AAV7 into ArmA, (see screenshots.) however, nothing works. The positions are all messed up, none of the animations work, the weapons don't function, and the commander position has vanished. I would really like to get this thing finished once and for all, but I cannot do it alone. I need help. So I am asking any of you that have the ability and understand ArmA scripting and are willing to help, to drop me a note. Of course you will get credit for helping and best of all, the community will finally get the AAV7.

Best Regards and Semper Fi

Rothy

GCS_009.jpg

GCS_008.jpg

GCS_004.jpg

GCS_005.jpg

GCS_002.jpg

Rothy how about modificating the Spanish mod's AAV7 into a standalone?

Rothy how about modificating the Spanish mod's AAV7 into a standalone?

Good idea. As long as the config.cpp, and model.cfg are already configured for ArmA, I can get it to work. I download the Spanish mod's AAV7 last night. I have been reading up on all the changes in ArmA regarding the animations and the configs. I think its just a matter of time, and then I should be able to get the AAV7 to function in ArmA. Looks like ArmA2 will have one built in, but I hope to get this one finished before ArmA2 hits the streets.

Best Regards,

Rothy

Well I´m working on my own version right now. wink_o.gif

aav7.jpg

Well I´m working on my own version right now. wink_o.gif

SWEET!!! Hey hmmwv,looks awesome! Good job. smile_o.gif

Any ideas when you will be finished? If you need a beta tester, let me know.

Semper Fi!

Rothy

[q]Well I´m working on my own version right now.[/q]

looking good. but round the wheels with polies or (better) normal maps wink_o.gif

looks great, just don't forget to hang the backpacks, bags, stuff over each side, so that it would look closer to reality >.<

it was VBS what you saw

No, what he saw was swamp gas.

Hi, All, GUNG HO for HMMWV!!! i hope to see relased some

day that good looking AAV7, and if it could be soon... then even

better. You could talk to Jonny and ask him for premision to use

his Gnomex suits textures for use 'em in the custom/addon USMC

crew that that AAV7 is asking for; or you could ask him if he could

do a green Gnomex suit for this pourpouse so we could walk his

USMC units too inside that beauty instead have to trip in army

hmmwv's, strikers or M113's. That damn AAV7 looks just great.

Let's C ya

Hmm... Looks Good. But look's familiar. Anyways Great Work.

AAV1-1.jpg

AAV2-1.jpg

AAV3.jpg

AAV4.jpg

AAV5.jpg

This is the old AAVP7-A1 that I was working on longtime ago. Textures were done By Combat!. IT still needed some work. It doesnt have any plans for a release from me.. Since I dont really want to finish it. An would have to retexture it etc. Thats why I said hmmwv AAV looked familiar. An im not saying "Hey thats my old AAV that your modding on!" Im just saying daddy like's your AAV..