Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Sounds good!!

If you want and have enough power & motivation you could make some real special purpose weapons from HK like MSG90A1 (military version of PSG1) and G22. smile_o.gif

The MSG90A1 will be ,but G22 no . G22 is like german version of Awp ,right?  smile_o.gif

RH,

the scope in that picture is the one I'm working on. If you want, you can have it when it's finished for the 416/7s.

Just to point out that the pic from Railgunner is an old prototype. Google the H&K site and they have pics of the production 417.

sorry forgot to add HK417 link

btw:

Quote[/b] ]All manner of existing accessories, including sights, laser aimers, pistol grips, slings, etc. can be fitted to the common attachment points and/or MIL STD 1913 rail system (HK Free Floating Rail System) found on the HK417.

Thx Yossarian that scope will be usefull smile_o.gif

One thing where i can found a good model of M60E4?

I have one but i can't extract that stupid texture from it ,its from one game running on unreal engine like AArmy

it's utx file , i've tryed all utx tools but no luck sad_o.gif

btw heres the file what i need to get those tex

link

Can some1 help???

Ok that's good, master will comeback soon biggrin_o.gif

btw what a gun you wanna see in teaser pics? /only for info you didn't saw the hk53 or g36's/

Not the HK53, certainly not. A pic or two of G36 would be fine. And that M60E4, if possible - it's one of the most wanted weapons for the US SFs in ArmA.

AND I can't find any. I did find a few regular M60s, so chances are high that if you want that model in ArmA, u will have to edit it a little...

Oh wait, here's one - not exactly the best looking model, but at least it's something...

(Wait, IT IS M60E3!wink_o.gifhttp://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/14184

Compare this CS model:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins....mg=http

AND the real thing (M60E4):

http://www.nioa.net.au/images/usord/m60e4.jpg

M60E3

http://www.law-17.com/images/m60e3.jpg

Or u can always edit the one in RACS weapon pack - by adding a forward handle & changing the barrel a little  confused_o.gif

Thx for helping Zadoff1880 smile_o.gif

but i know 2 games wheres M60e4 , one is RS: Raven Shield

and Cod4 /its not out right now/

Is possible extract from raven shield ? huh.gif

Heres 2 pic of WIP M60E4 smile_o.gif /it's reworked skaven's m60/

untitlled1ee4.jpg

87773552sn2.jpg

I hope you like them tounge2.gif

Soon with g36 pics wink_o.gif

//EDIT G36 pics :

WIP G36k

98411465ob9.jpg

and WIP G36c with acog + m203 gl /it has WIP mag its not a bug/

25854047sb6.jpg

That's all for now with pics tounge2.gif

Because its american custom g36c with m203

,when i find good model of ag36 gl , i will do that version like pic but normal not desert wink_o.gif

Jeebus, Robert.......some of the best looking stuff I've ever seen man. Great job! You are definitely one hell of a talented guy. wow_o.gif

RH, you should check this site for some pics and ideas for your M60E4! Hope you don't mind me leading you to make the Mk43 Mod.1 version. tounge2.gif

Are you gonna make transparent mags with bullets for your G36 rifles? Like those on the Sigs in the Swiss mod? That would be awsome! crazy_o.gif

Thx for tips guys.

In final ver of g36 pack will have all transparent mags . ETA for g36 it's too soon to tell smile_o.gif

about m60 for me is the Mk43 Mod.0 the best wink_o.gif

No prob man, I can live with the Mod.0. That is, if you make the barrel thicker. One of the biggest faults on the M60E3 is the undersized barrel which will overheat too fast.

Oh, look at the butt and compare it between the M60 and the M60E4 and your E4!

Otherwise there's nothing wrong (I think). smile_o.gif

RH, you do some awsome work man, gj.

I was hoping that maybe you might be able to throw together an FN FNC. This would really make my day and I think you would do the best job of it. Also, if you decide to create one, could you make it so that it can use the standard ArmA STANAG mags so that ammo can be looted from dead US/RACS units.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_FNC

If not then thats ok cause the rest of this stuff looks incredible. pistols.gif

Jeebus, Robert.......some of the best looking stuff I've ever seen man. Great job! You are definitely one hell of a talented guy. wow_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope you aren't thinking he made all of those models and textures himself.

icon_rolleyes.gif

biggrin_o.gif ...I was wondering how long it would take you (oyman) to jump in. No hard feelings wink_o.gif .

But yup i do hope some understand there is more in life then quick convertions. Personally don't really have a problem with it, as long the creator of it (original stuff i mean) gives his go on it.

But i also hope the models you bring in are much more optimized then the once i have seen converted.

Beside these non offencive meant points, good luck.

It is nice to see someone it spawning weapons at the speed of light, when others do months over a base weapon or pack (from scratch if the clue wasn't dropped yet).

Is it possible to have a face (poly or tri) count on some of those weapons and more usefull some close up wireframes?

Again don't get me wrong, we definatly don't need to reinvent the wheel...

Because its american custom g36c with m203

,when i find good model of ag36 gl , i will do that version like pic but normal not desert wink_o.gif

That sounds great!

I'll hope you find some good models.

Hi all,

i've yesterday searched and founded FN FNC it will be in too smile_o.gif

btw about models i have the most models are from CSS experts and some other sources ,but i must rework to 100% working in Arma wink_o.gif

about m60 for me is the Mk43 Mod.0 the best wink_o.gif

It IS da best, that's why the Navy SF guys use it, and untill the Mk48 arrives, they will probably keep using it.

You did a good job with that model, congratulations!

Are you cooperating with the RHS, or u want to wait untill the Master-gunsmith gets tired of his Brasilian girlfirend and returns back to our G.O.L.F. (gentlemen only, ladies forbidden) ArmA club? smile_o.gif ..So that he would assist you with testing etc.? Just curious.

(And yes, Nephilim is already one of the "guys" smile_o.gif )